2nd fingerprint appt

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is this 2-year period the average waiting time? Just curious.
    Do all the good you can, in all the ways you can, as long as ever you can.

--John Wesley

Comment

It is not the average Mrs B. Mine has been this long for why I have no idea.

If you don't get stuck in the FBI namecheck, it shouldn't take that long.
      "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

Comment

Thanks Brittie. Hopefully, you get that ceremony by November as 4N predicted.

--John Wesley

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SAMMY:
          You've nailed it all by yourself, 4now...Nothing is left for me to rise up for the challenges, I guess...

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by 4now:

Good news Brit

You should probably receive a letter for interview within 2 to 3 weeks. Likely you will get a date in October for everything. </div></BLOCKQUOTE> </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hello Sammy

lol

There are plenty of matters 4u to take care of here. It is so marvelous to see you back.

If you will take a look a Brother K situation, that would be good and certainly a challenge just to get coherent information Actually I am wating for one more answer from him to try to make an advice for him. If you have time, please take a look as I think he will need your help.

Time for a new avatar Sammy? We have new ones now and/or you can make your own. It was a lot of fun here for a while up until recently when some people are trying to destroy the purpose of this board. Please dont go away again because of this nonsense. I am sure it is only temporary

Comment

Double wooohooo...finally an interview date!
            Oct 14th @ 8:20am

"What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

Comment

Fantastic Brittie!!! So happy for you! Finally it's moving!
              -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
              God Bless America - God Bless Immigrants - God Bless Poor Misguided Souls Too

National Domestic Violence Hotline:
              1.800.799.SAFE (7233) 1.800.787.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Brit4064:
                Double wooohooo...finally an interview date!
                Oct 14th @ 8:20am

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yippee!!!! So happy to hear the good news, Britte!!!

Comment

goodluck Brit!

Comment

"Thank you, thank you very much"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WpaDIU2hqU0

Comment

Congrats Brittie!

--John Wesley

Comment

I've got my fingers, toes and eyes crossed for you Brit!
                        The whole of life is but a moment of time. It is our duty, therefore to use it, not to misuse it - Plutarch

Comment

I'll add more prayers for more luck
                          for you Brit!

Good Luck!

Comment

Thank you one an' all

Comment

I wiull not say what you want to hear. but i will tell you what you amy not like it.
                              You are dealing with immigration. Finger printing contract goes to private companies and they take fingerprints, then finger prints goes to your file electronically, including reports.
                              Some officer who suppose to work on your case may not looked at your file timely, or may be waiting for somthing that he ordered on the record and didnot reached. time went by and finger print expired, so you have to go for another finger print.
                              some times one officer get promoted or left/ moved to another location, then file just sits on the desk. when new officer comes , first thing he looks , if the alien had his valid finger print clearance on file , if not then he order the new one.... not saying he will follow again same file., he touched file one time so its enough.
                              BOTTOM LINE: ordering second finger prints does not means you are cleared..or near cleared... its just a hope that your file will move rather then, sit on someone lap.
                              Its a discussion, not a legal advise..

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed