an convention refugee can be deported ?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• an convention refugee can be deported ?

in what case ?
    is not protected from UNHCR law ?
    roco

in what case ?
    is not protected from UNHCR law ?
    roco

Comment

any lawyer in the house ?
      roco

Comment

that's interesting
        no body know the law
        or where to fine this laws
        but is expected from you to respect the law
        I don't see the sense of this ILW discussion
        like talking alone
        roco

Comment

without knowledge of the law
          you will do something against the law

that's the dirty trick of the system

the law is hidden intentionally to give job to

lawyers, police, feds, jails, "justice"

that is still call "justice" ?
          roco

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">UNHCR </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Roco,

I personally do not know much about refugees. I would say go contact someone that does. You don't have to go to a lawyer, there are plenty of organizations that know and can give you advice.

http://www.unhcr.org/contact.html

Regards,
            “...I may condemn what you say, but I will give my life for that you may say it”! - Voltaire

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Kollerkrot:
              <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">UNHCR </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Roco,

I personally do not know much about refugees. I would say go contact someone that does. You don't have to go to a lawyer, there are plenty of organizations that know and can give you advice.

http://www.unhcr.org/contact.html

Regards, </div></BLOCKQUOTE>that's the probleme

UNHCR give protection, not deportation
              but US government don't respect any international convention that all ready signed
              roco

Comment

Every year millions of people around the world are displaced by war, famine, and civil and political unrest. Others are forced to flee their countries in order to escape the risk of death and torture at the hands of persecutors. The United States (U.S.) works with other governmental, international, and private organizations to provide food, health care, and shelter to millions of refugees throughout the world. In addition, the United States considers persons for resettlement to the U.S. as refugees. Those admitted must be of special humanitarian concern and demonstrate that they were persecuted, or have a well-founded fear of persecution on account of race, religion, nationality, political opinion, or membership in a particular social group.

That is from the USCIS website.

Well what are your reasons, and what did you do so far?
                “...I may condemn what you say, but I will give my life for that you may say it”! - Voltaire

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Kollerkrot:
                  Every year millions of people around the world are displaced by war, famine, and civil and political unrest. Others are forced to flee their countries in order to escape the risk of death and torture at the hands of persecutors. The United States (U.S.) works with other governmental, international, and private organizations to provide food, health care, and shelter to millions of refugees throughout the world. In addition, the United States considers persons for resettlement to the U.S. as refugees. Those admitted must be of special humanitarian concern and demonstrate that they were persecuted, or have a well-founded fear of persecution on account of race, religion, nationality, political opinion, or membership in a particular social group.

That is from the USCIS website.

Well what are your reasons, and what did you do so far? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>my self I am political refugee (UNHCR blue card)
                  roco

Comment

OK, are you in the US, and how long have you been here?

Each year, the State Department prepares a Report to Congress on proposed refugee admissions, then the U.S. President consults with Congress and establishes the proposed ceilings for refugee admissions for the fiscal year. For the 2005 fiscal year (i.e. October 1, 2004 - September 30, 2005), the total ceiling is set at 70,000 admissions and is allocated to six geographic regions: Africa (20,000 admissions), East Asia (13,000 admissions), Europe and Central Asia (9,500 admissions), Latin America/Caribbean (5,000 admissions), Near East/South Asia (2,500 admissions) and 20,000 reserve.

http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/uscis/menuitem.5af9bb9...CM1000000ecd190aRCRD

This is the link, that will answer most questions.

Comment

http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/uscis/menuitem.5af9bb9...CM1000000ecd190aRCRD

This is the link on how to apply. I don't know much about Refugee or Asylum status to begin with, and this is rather much to read. Perhaps you can comb through it and find a solution.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by cocorocotum:

that is still call "justice" ? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

That is not true. The law is very open, you can go to the public library and see all the statutes. Everything is made public.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by cocorocotum:
                          in what case ?
                          is not protected from UNHCR law ? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
                          Could you be a bit more specific on your case. Kollerrat gave you two excellent links to work from.
                          "Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence." John Adams on Defense of the boston Massacre

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Hudson:
                            in what case ?
                            is not protected from UNHCR law ? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
                            Could you be a bit more specific on your case. Kollerrat gave you two excellent links to work from. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>.....I may condem what you say, but I will risk my life for that you may say it - Voltaire!
                            roco

Comment

that is still call "justice" ? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

That is not true. The law is very open, you can go to the public library and see all the statutes. Everything is made public. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>refugee status in US is not what you read !
                              roco

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed