•  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NYCImmParalegal:N400:question#22

NYCImmParalegal,

I checked with 2 attorneys to get there advise on the question 22 of N400

Have you ever been a prostitute or procured anyone for prostitution?

They told me that "patronizing prostitute" offense is not considered as procuring anyone for prostitution since I was cited by an undercover cop who gave ad in newspaper as a prostitute.
    They told me that, if you force someone or bring some one to become a prostitute or to run a prostitution business then its considered as procuring someone for prostitution.
    So my answer on form should be NO whenever I apply, but I will need to include this offense in the section where they ask for crime info.
    I would like you to check with your team of paralegal and let me know what do they think about this scenirio. Should I wait 3-5 years more to prove my good moral character or it should not affect me for this PETTY OFFENSE EXCEPTION. You haven't mentioned about the petty offense exception and if it applies in my case or not so that I can get Naturalize .
    Also let me know, if I travel and comeback to US , at POE will they stop me in entering US for this offense and what document should I carry with me example: any court documents etc..

Thank YOU

NYCImmParalegal,

I checked with 2 attorneys to get there advise on the question 22 of N400

Have you ever been a prostitute or procured anyone for prostitution?

They told me that "patronizing prostitute" offense is not considered as procuring anyone for prostitution since I was cited by an undercover cop who gave ad in newspaper as a prostitute.
    They told me that, if you force someone or bring some one to become a prostitute or to run a prostitution business then its considered as procuring someone for prostitution.
    So my answer on form should be NO whenever I apply, but I will need to include this offense in the section where they ask for crime info.
    I would like you to check with your team of paralegal and let me know what do they think about this scenirio. Should I wait 3-5 years more to prove my good moral character or it should not affect me for this PETTY OFFENSE EXCEPTION. You haven't mentioned about the petty offense exception and if it applies in my case or not so that I can get Naturalize .
    Also let me know, if I travel and comeback to US , at POE will they stop me in entering US for this offense and what document should I carry with me example: any court documents etc..

Thank YOU

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed