X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• State labor processing times

Hi,

I am applying for my labor (I-765?) from NJ, does anyone know the labor processing dates from NJ or where i can look them up (i looked up USCIS but don't trust the dates they have as actual processing dates).

Thanks.

Hi,

I am applying for my labor (I-765?) from NJ, does anyone know the labor processing dates from NJ or where i can look them up (i looked up USCIS but don't trust the dates they have as actual processing dates).

Thanks.

Comment

isnt it 90 days everywhere? APPROX!!!

providing u dont have to submit aditional evidence!!! Then its the 90days after that date.

Mine took 71 days from initial application and including additional evidence. But i have heard mine went really quick.

Comment

the dates look pretty accurate to me on the uscis site.

I-765 Application for Employment Authorization. December 27, 2006

Comment

WOW!!! Is the category important for these dates (EB1, EB2 or EB3) or is the catagory irrelevent? The reason i'm asking this is because a few of my friends applied from NY and it has been about 2 yrs for one and a yr and a half for the other one.

Thanks for your response on this, much appreciated.

Comment

Did you receive your receipt yet? If so, you can see by the first 3 letters preceeding the number, which service center is handling your case. Once you know that, you can go online www.uscis.gov and check the processing times. You can also, create an account for your specific case to follow up on the process.
            “...I may condemn what you say, but I will give my life for that you may say it”! - Voltaire

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">receive your receipt yet? If so, you can see by the first 3 letters preceeding </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Haven't filed anything yet but am doing that in the next 2 weeks and want to make sure i do right the first time.

Comment

Crush i take it ur not just applying for the I 765 are u? What visa are u here on, if any?

U cant just apply for a work permit, u have to be eligible.
                What are u basing ur eligibility on?

Comment

:-) my questions i understand clearly show my lack of knowledge on this. I am eligible for EB2, professional experience, salary and education. The reason i am clarifying all this is because i have 3 options at the moment out of which i want to choose the best one since i have a little less than 2 yrs left on my visa. This would explain my careful approach i am trying to take.

Comment

wot three options are available to u. and what visa are u on at the moment.

Comment

never mind, i got my answer from someone else.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation