X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Italian student needing some help

Hello everyone,

I'm an italian student (in marketing), and I'm trying to build my own touristic company in Roma.

And I need some help and suggestions from english speaking people (canadians, british, americans, autralians...)

In this company, I want to offer people coming in Roma a romantic experience in a personalized theatre.

But my english is very bad, and I asked to friends of mine to traduct my webpage in english.

I received four proposals, and I don't know wich of them is the most professional, the better for american and british people.

Here is the link of theses traductions :
    http://ezaesqf4798.site.voila.fr/thetest.htm
    When there is a "?", that's because the paragraph is not yet traducted.

Could you please say me wich of these is better, for me ?
    Could you please say me, for each of these, if the traduction is very good, good, poor, bad, or very bad ?
    If you want, you can send me an email to : felipebattisti@yahoo.it to give me your indications and suggestions.
    The traduction need to be as "poetic" as it was when I wrote it in italian. The traduction need to be "magic" for my customers. People need to want to buy such an experience, reading the webpage.

I really need your help ! It's very very important for me !

I need to succeed in creating my own job !

Felipe Battisti

Hello everyone,

I'm an italian student (in marketing), and I'm trying to build my own touristic company in Roma.

And I need some help and suggestions from english speaking people (canadians, british, americans, autralians...)

In this company, I want to offer people coming in Roma a romantic experience in a personalized theatre.

But my english is very bad, and I asked to friends of mine to traduct my webpage in english.

I received four proposals, and I don't know wich of them is the most professional, the better for american and british people.

Here is the link of theses traductions :
    http://ezaesqf4798.site.voila.fr/thetest.htm
    When there is a "?", that's because the paragraph is not yet traducted.

Could you please say me wich of these is better, for me ?
    Could you please say me, for each of these, if the traduction is very good, good, poor, bad, or very bad ?
    If you want, you can send me an email to : felipebattisti@yahoo.it to give me your indications and suggestions.
    The traduction need to be as "poetic" as it was when I wrote it in italian. The traduction need to be "magic" for my customers. People need to want to buy such an experience, reading the webpage.

I really need your help ! It's very very important for me !

I need to succeed in creating my own job !

Felipe Battisti

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed