Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bail.

How do you find out if someone was given bail to begin with after being detained. before going to court for a bond hearing, some get a bond amount to begin with. If the person detained doesn't know, how would someone find out, can bondsman find out the information without the case being in the system yet?

How do you find out if someone was given bail to begin with after being detained. before going to court for a bond hearing, some get a bond amount to begin with. If the person detained doesn't know, how would someone find out, can bondsman find out the information without the case being in the system yet?

Comment

and what does this have to do with immigration???? ! The person being detained doesn't know whether or not he is being detained? STOP SMOKING CRACK !!!!

Comment

That's not what I'm asking, If he is detained, after a sentence by INS they can give you bond. I just want to know how I can find out what it is.

Comment

the jail he's being held at or the one he will be moved to. He's in a "transfer" jail (county sheriff dept.) waiting to be moved to Georgia, would that county jail know of do you have to wait until they are in the actual INS detention center?

Comment

The jail will not know until he actually gets to the INS detention center.
            "Until the color of a man's skin is of no more significance than the color of his eyes everywhere will be war"...................BOB MARLEY

Comment

What is this "INS" ??? There is no such thing; you have been smoking crack for too long

Comment

Immigration detention center....now youre happy SOM?.maybe you were when you had your mail order bride!!!!
                "Until the color of a man's skin is of no more significance than the color of his eyes everywhere will be war"...................BOB MARLEY

Comment

ok, I was just wondering cause there is another guy there with him (and they're not in offical detention center) who told him he had $15,000 bond, and i said how and he said "he has a lawyer too" and i know that has nothing to do with the initial bail setting, so was wondering mayber they just made some calls to find out if he had the bail. They really don't tell you much when they make you sign the papers for court and everything.

Comment

Wouldn't that be IDC?? I have never heard of this acronym

Comment

You very well kow what am talking about...youre pathtetic!!

Comment

INS= Immigration and naturalization services aka USCIS. google it.

I don't know if he would be considered formally arrested, he is just detained (he was moved there from state prison). So I am unsure, his case is still not on the 800#.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation