Beverly calls Immigration...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whknapp - we know you out there - lol! How's that chicken pet?

Comment

Originally posted by whknapp:
      Hey, Jake01! Welcome back!.

Hjv: I thought about a second part but I changed my mind because, since I have that pathetic loser in my ignore list, I do not read her "posts" anymore unless someone else is quoting her, which is happening less and less each time. Most of the posters are beginning to ignore her by now, as you will notice. Paying any undeserved attention to her is like trying to make SonOfMichael understand that he's just a joke. To me, she's just a worthless barking dog. Let her choke on her own vomit...
      Good for you, Whknapp! Glad you were able to add her to the 'I' list. I've been threatening to do so myself, but I won't be able to build my case against her without substantial evidence - if you know what I mean!

Comment

Hey, ProudUSC! It's always a pleasure to hear from you. My chicken pet is doing great, thanks! Too bad you can put that unhuman beast in your 'I' list, like I gladly did...

Comment

Monday, January 7, 2008 - 4:43 PM MST
          Study: Illegals depress wages by $1.4 billion in Arizona

The Business Journal of Phoenix - by Mike Sunnucks

Illegal immigrants depressed wages in Arizona to the tune of $1.4 billion in 2006 and dipped lower-skilled legal workers' pay by 4.7 percent.

That is according to a study by a Harvard University economist commissioned by the Maricopa County Attorney's Office. The MCAO had the study done as part of its defense of the state's new employer sanctions law.

Business and Hispanic groups have challenged that law questioning its validity and arguing it would hurt the state's economy.

The study by Harvard economist George Borjas said hiring illegal immigrants depresses wages because they work for lower pay and sometimes are paid under the table. The study said illegal immigrants primarily impact wages and jobs held by legal workers with lower education levels. Borjas said that illegals make up 10 percent of all state workers and decrease all wages by 1.5 percent.

The study did not look at the economic benefits of immigrants, such as the taxes paid or whether the lower wages result in lower costs for food and other items.

Employers say they hire illegals for a host of reasons including that they are unable to find legal employees to take certain jobs and that immigrants' have a better work ethic than legal workers. Sanctions law backers say businesses hire illegals because they offer cheap labor.

Maricopa County Attorney Andrew Thomas said the report has been filed with U.S. District Court Judge Neil Wake, who is hearing the sanctions law case. Thomas supports the law.

The U.S. Chamber of Commerce, Arizona Contractors Association, Arizona Chamber of Commerce & Industry and Arizona Restaurant & Hospitality Association are among the business groups challenging it in federal court.

Wake, in recent rulings on the sanctions law, has voiced support for the argument that hiring illegals hurts legal working-class employees.

A University of Arizona study published in October concluded that illegal immigrants had a net fiscal benefit of $940 million to $1 billion. The UA study found that illegals paid about $2.4 billion in various taxes but cost the state about $1.4 billion in services.

The sanctions law suspends or revokes the business licenses of employers caught knowingly hiring illegals.

http://www.bizjournals.com/phoenix/s...7/daily17.html
          Wolves Travel In Packs

Comment

3 dead, 8 wounded in shootout in Mexican border city
            1:00 AM

MEXICO CITY (AP) -- A shootout between Mexican authorities and suspected criminals just across the border from Texas left three people dead and eight injured on Monday, officials said.

Gunfire broke out around noon when Mexican federal agents encountered a group of people carrying assault weapons in a car in the town of Rio Bravo, across the border from Donna, Texas, according to a joint statement from Mexico's federal Attorney General's office, Defense Department and Public Safety Department.

Three suspected criminals died and five soldiers and three federal police officers were injured in the shootout, which took place in Tamaulipas state, the statement said.

The shooting was drug-related and some of the bodies were still lying in the street hours after the incident, Mexican media reported.

Tamaulipas state, on the border with Texas, has been plagued by drug-related killings and is the home base for the Gulf cartel.

http://www.siouxcityjournal.com/articles/2008/01/08/new...862573ca001a8fc1.txt
            Wolves Travel In Packs

Comment

Originally posted by whknapp:
              Hey, ProudUSC! It's always a pleasure to hear from you. My chicken pet is doing great, thanks! Too bad you can put that unhuman beast in your 'I' list, like I gladly did...
              Hey Whknapp! Glad your pet is well. I was worried about the recent tornadoes, not knowing where you guys are. You are right about putting her on the ignore list. That's what all of us should do and then she'll be talking to herself - lol!

Comment

Beverly: notice how supporters of illegal aliens refuse to discuss anything that appears in the news regarding the downside of illegal immigration or their criminal behavior? I wonder if it is because they have no factual basis for their myopic viewpoint....and none of them has ever, to the best of my knowledge, taken in a dozen or so illegals, provided them with food/clothing/a car and job....I wonder how much 'support' for illegals they really have, buried deep underneath all that hypocrisy.

Comment

Talking to herself!! Great idea down the iggy bin she goes

Comment

WHKrapp is nothing but an apologist for illegal aliens and a lap-Chihuahua
                    for Mexico.

I agree with Someone12's observation that the apologists for illegal aliens NEVER enter into a constructive discussion on the costs, whether monetary, social or cultural, of illegal immigration. They'd much rather write flowery messages of adoration to each other, as witnessed above.

Comment

Originally posted by Someone12:
                      Beverly: notice how supporters of illegal aliens refuse to discuss anything that appears in the news regarding the downside of illegal immigration or their criminal behavior? I wonder if it is because they have no factual basis for their myopic viewpoint....and none of them has ever, to the best of my knowledge, taken in a dozen or so illegals, provided them with food/clothing/a car and job....I wonder how much 'support' for illegals they really have, buried deep underneath all that hypocrisy.
                      Yep. That's why I have been stalked, goaded, racially attacked with words and pictures, threatened to be raped and told where I couldn't post all on this one board.

The illegal alien element in this country (60% from Mexico), amongst other things are mentally and socially challenged. All you have to do is read the contents of the articles I post to realize that the majority appear to have partial brains that came without "ON" switches.

They don't have the ability to discern much of anything (especially the truth) and they are the rejects of their homelands. They don't want to face the truth about themselves nor the fact that for all intents and purposes they are nomads. Mexico's government drew up maps, kicked them out and are doing everything in their power to force us to keep them. Now they realize we don't want them either and Calderon is throwing tantrums and hurling empty threats. I guess he temporarily forgot if we hadn't been propping up Mexico for decades, they would no longer exist except in history books.

Now the US is fed up and currently doing the same; Looks like Canada is on board to do the same, they don't want them either.

The only defense they have left (if you can call it that) is to perpetually pile up on the messengers (in this case me) to shut us up by race baiting, name calling, creating juvenile posts like this one, stalking, teasing, threatening violence and using any other 3rd grade 3rd world mental antics they can think of hoping I'll just leave.

It's obvious (from reading this board) mentally they don't have the capacity nor the social skills to debate, or agree to disagree.

Nothing like multiple billions in tax revenue being spent to take care of illegal aliens and their offspring; rampid identity theft, drunk driving deaths; recreational murder and identity theft, hospitals being closed; schools being overcrowded and massive cultural chaos to wake up and anger Americans.
                      Wolves Travel In Packs

Comment

Originally posted by iperson:
                        You know Beverly the only funny thing about you is that you don't know how stupid you are.

Did you really think we'd actually stoop to your level and argue with you or your fellow hate mongers? You are delusional if you think anybody will acknowledge you as worthy of having a discussion with.
                        Personal attack On Cue

Wash . . rinse and repeat, quoting myself:

"The only defense they have left (if you can call it that) is to perpetually pile up on the messengers (in this case me) to shut us up by race baiting, name calling, creating juvenile posts like this one, stalking, teasing, threatening violence and using any other 3rd grade 3rd world mental antics they can think of hoping I'll just leave."
                        Wolves Travel In Packs

Comment

Originally posted by iperson:
                          You're laughable, that's why. You're a clown, and so are your buddies. Not worth any serious thought.
                          Go ahead and spill any amounts of hate you want, you're not as important as you think. Nobody's reading it anyway as they are using the ignore feature, as I do too.
                          I know, that's why you're still yammering and posting to me every chance you get while childishly calling me names because you are ignoring me. Yeah that's it that sounds really rational . . . not

Spill Hate? Um no just posting articles of truth, sorry the truth upsets you. Notice I rarely address any of you with anything other than articles to further drive home the point that illegal immigration is killing my country? That's because that's all I'm here to do, so tell me again why are you here and perpetually posting to me? . . . oh wait I already know . . .you're ignoring me. Confused much?

Talk to ya later!
                          Wolves Travel In Packs

Comment

So you are posting articles of truth, I take these articles are from the Newspaper, and of course we all beleive everything that is put in a newspaper. !!!?????!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Jake01:
                              So you are posting articles of truth, I take these articles are from the Newspaper, and of course we all beleive everything that is put in a newspaper. !!!?????!!!!!
                              Um no . . . unlike illegal alien supporters on this board I ALWAYS PROVIDE A LINK. My sources are numerous and varied, further proof that it's not an exaggeration and that illegal alien criminal activity is rampid ALL OVER THE US. Feel free to check out the thread "AMERICAN EXPLOITATION" or any of the threads I've created. Hopefully you'll be able to read it since your buddy tried to destroy it by inserting jumbo spam pics in it to obliterate content.
                              Wolves Travel In Packs

Comment

just go back to the zoo beverly

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources