X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

your own ancestors "no speak English"

Comment

never, so what's fu cki ng what? I make more $$ than you as sh ole do.

Comment

The deal is I am not even Mexican, or russian jew, but I am getting pi ssed off at the as sho les who think they are the good citizens.
        Wait and see mo ther fus kers when not only I, but Jews and Mexicans get pis sed off at you.
        Mayflowers comers, nig gers transporters, welfare receipients, уроды ебаные, I can assure you, this will come, IE is right about this sh it.

Comment

Lerka-- WE ARE CITIZENS. YOU AREN'T. You're not even here legally. IT's OUR COUNTRY. We set the terms for joining our society, not you. THAT'S THE POINT. And quit the Mayflower nonsense. If the INDIANS had had the good sense to have immigration laws, then we wouldn't be having an argument. As it is, they were foolish and lost their country, and we're not going to be so foolish. Illegal aliens have no right to be here, and have no "civil rights". You want civil rights, you either enter legally as an immigrant, or you go back to your own country for them.

Comment

Since you're so worried about "humanitarian" aspects, consider all the Americans who are getting put out of work by illegal aliens. For example, I was reading this morning about 70 Blacks from the hurricane-struck area who were hired to work on re-building, and then were canned when the illegal aliens showed up willing to work for less. How worried are you about THEIR families?

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation