I-601 and extreme hardship: strategies

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Gueritales:
    thank you very much for all the reading material, very helpful information
    i was wondering i have just submitted the petition for alien relative here in the USA..
    I did consult with an expensive attorney before hand but decided to seek help from someone who has been helping with immigration forms for years she is a sister at our church....we have not heard nothing yet after submitting form along with biography form for him and me...it has only been 2 months.
    but i am worried and anxious to prepare the waiver packet and all other documents required how soon in your opinion should i start gathering all these declearations and or supporting letters because i am aware the date on the forms probably should be recent
    I also was wondering if you knew if we have to submitt the form G-325QA at the consulate ciudad juarez mexico...and what we are required to submit there..or if not where could i go to find out?
    Thanks so much for your time </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Start preparing your waiver packet as soon as possible. As long as the letters are dated within the last year, you'll be ok. The adjucators know how long this process takes and understand that the documents will be dated several months prior to their review.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation