Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Racists

After being a member for quite sometime and engaging in heated discussion, I came to the conclusion that there are racists in this group.
    It's very apparent and evident from their tone and manner of argument. I now wonder if this group is serving its purpose; that is, to help immigrants even if they are illegals. More than the legal aliens and citizens, these illegal aliens need our help. That's why this group was created. To bash and attack them don't serve the original purpose of this group.

After being a member for quite sometime and engaging in heated discussion, I came to the conclusion that there are racists in this group.
    It's very apparent and evident from their tone and manner of argument. I now wonder if this group is serving its purpose; that is, to help immigrants even if they are illegals. More than the legal aliens and citizens, these illegal aliens need our help. That's why this group was created. To bash and attack them don't serve the original purpose of this group.

Comment

Since when has "illegal" been a race? Or, are you claiming that only members of a certain race have a tendency to break our immigration laws?

Comment

I also protest against RACISM, PREJUDICE AND BIGOTRY, be it direct or subtle, and that's the whole purpose of my posting here.

I believe that RATIONAL considerations MUST superceed the DARK IRRATIONAL urges and atavistic fears of primitive SUBCONSCIOUS and one way to achieve that end is to find out what the latter conseals and make the subject aware of it.

Regards,

IE

Comment

AF, good morning. You woke up on time to join the BS again. You're against racism? But, your messages and arguments show the opposite.

Comment

But, your messages and arguments show the opposite.
            Well, this proves beyound any doubt that you are a ****sterhead, which is usual for haters

Comment

Answer and rebuke my statement...not call me names.

Comment

May be before I even try to rebuke anything you say you should first prOve your statement?
                And since I know that you can't because there is none , I also find your accusations to be a usual habit of haters, bigots and ****sterheads and so I stated above above.

Comment

Once and for all, are you a JEW? Don't be ashamed of your race. Be proud of it !

Comment

Yes, that's what I thought about AF. I asked at least twice if he's a Jew and he ignored it. Typically, he would respond aggressively on simple issues but he never replied on the question about his being Jew. Nothing's wrong with being a Jew so he needs not hide from it. At least, we can understand why he's a great defender of Israel.

Comment

Comment

1. For all I know I am MYSELF.

2. I always stand for what is rational.

Comment

Macyuhoo, seriously though. My best childhood friend lives in Haifa, she is a JEW, and I don't want her or her family to die. Hezbollah is bombing the city now, so how do you think it makes me feel in a short run??? I don't care about who started it first, but if they kill my friend, I will define them as killers and terrorists! if they want to fight US, why don't they go ahead and bomb US. They fight Israel because they can't reach US, but it doesn't mean that JEWs are bad people and that they deserved to be bombed!

Comment

Not all Jews are bad. I'm sure even within Israel, many people there are against the war. There were even street protests. Same is true with America, many Americans are against war particularly Iraq War. Many hate Bush and his foreign policy. Having said this, we don't know why AF refuses to admit he's a Jew. His answer is "For all I know I am MYSELF". Psychologists will say that this is tantamount to saying he's indeed a JEW. But with AF's bad behavior in this group, I think he's a bad Jew.

Comment

hate Bush and his foreign policy. Having said this, we don't know why AF refuses to admit he's a Jew. His answer is "For all I know I am MYSELF". Psychologists will say that this is tantamount to saying he's
                              If you don't like his behavior, doesn't mean that he is a Jew or a bad Jew. It's non of anyones business to know who he is! If he doesn't want to answer your question, don't make stupid assumptions.

Call each other whatever you please, if you can't stop this idiotism, but this nationality thing looks like a racism to me.

Only racist would say 'bad Jew' about someone instead of 'bad person'.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation