• Show
Clear All

• OldE
    replied
    V

Leave a comment:

• Aroha
    replied
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ProudUSC:
    Karma does exist. Btw, Aroha and JC - you guys are a hoot - lol! Happy 11th! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

We're not *quite* there yet. It's not until the end of next month, but thank you!

Leave a comment:

• MakeItRight!
    replied
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ProudUSC:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by JermCool:
    Karma does exist! Sheesh! Don't you watch My Name is Earl?

It's a flippin' documentary! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Karma does exist. Btw, Aroha and JC - you guys are a hoot - lol! Happy 11th! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ditto!!! Spot Me For $5???

LOL!!!

Leave a comment:

• ProudUSC
    replied
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by JermCool:

It's a flippin' documentary! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Karma does exist. Btw, Aroha and JC - you guys are a hoot - lol! Happy 11th!

Leave a comment:

• Figaro1d
    replied
    Congratulations

Leave a comment:

• OldE
    replied
    This man was a lion eater in former life

Leave a comment:

• MakeItRight!
    replied
    Karma Comes Around To Visit! TIME!!!

Leave a comment:

• JermCool
    replied

It's a flippin' documentary!

Leave a comment:

• OldE
    replied
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by OldE:
    Btw, it's based on King Lear.
    If there is one philosophy it's based on I would call it a human nature.
    Yes, lots of people die due to it.

You are not an intelligent man. I think you should be told what an ignoramus you are for your own good.

I don't have much time now as it's time to go and rest.
    May you some day get enough brains to do your own thinking. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

How did we go from a person starting a thread where his wife got her green card to this??? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

It's all davdah's fault, of course.
    He started to tell some f.airy tale about karma and I spoke of ways of nature, where no such a thing as karma exists.

Now, what was the whole thing about? I mean the monumental battle for GC or something he mentioned. I didn't follow up on that.

Leave a comment:

• MakeItRight!
    replied
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Rough Neighbor:
    How did we go from a person starting a thread where his wife got her green card to this??? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Lest you forgot, this is ilw.com, where every-freakin'-thing goes! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Let's see what topics we've covered so far:

1. Fraudsters
    2. Karma
    3. Lions eating Buffalo
    4. Lions eating Chipmunks
    5. Tying shoes and doing laundry
    6. Beer, pizza, cable and football
    7. King Lear
    8. The Hand that Rocks the Cradle
    9. Wizard of Oz
    10. Strippers

LOL. Oh, and something about scripture. Did I miss anything? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

11. philosophy
    12. Prophecy
    13. History

Where the H E L L Is Can I get your slippers dear??? Wanna another beer dear??? Feel Like B Umpin Ugly's Dear??? Whats the world Coming Too????

Leave a comment:

• MakeItRight!
    replied
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Rough Neighbor:

Lest you forgot, this is ilw.com, where every-freakin'-thing goes! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

EVERYTHING DEAR???
    Please Let It be True!!! LOL.

Leave a comment:

• Rough Neighbor
    replied
    Yeah, and Nigeria..

Leave a comment:

• Rough Neighbor
    replied
    In keeping with its excuse for being, that's what I said, i-l-w.com, the one and only, like no other. Got another? I bet.

Leave a comment:

• ProudUSC
    replied

Let's see what topics we've covered so far:

1. Fraudsters
    2. Karma
    3. Lions eating Buffalo
    4. Lions eating Chipmunks
    5. Tying shoes and doing laundry
    6. Beer, pizza, cable and football
    7. King Lear
    8. The Hand that Rocks the Cradle
    9. Wizard of Oz
    10. Strippers

LOL. Oh, and something about scripture. Did I miss anything?

Leave a comment:

• Rough Neighbor
    replied

Lest you forgot, this is ilw.com, where every-freakin'-thing goes!

Leave a comment:

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation