No announcement yet.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ProudUSC:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by OldE:
    Btw, it's based on King Lear.
    If there is one philosophy it's based on I would call it a human nature.
    Yes, lots of people die due to it.

You are not an intelligent man. I think you should be told what an ignoramus you are for your own good.

I don't have much time now as it's time to go and rest.
    May you some day get enough brains to do your own thinking. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

How did we go from a person starting a thread where his wife got her green card to this??? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

It's all davdah's fault, of course.
    He started to tell some f.airy tale about karma and I spoke of ways of nature, where no such a thing as karma exists.

Now, what was the whole thing about? I mean the monumental battle for GC or something he mentioned. I didn't follow up on that.
    http://www.anbsoft.com/images/usflag_med.jpg

"...I contemplate with sovereign reverence that act of the whole American people which declared that their legislature should 'make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibit

Comment

Karma does exist! Sheesh! Don't you watch My Name is Earl?

It's a flippin' documentary!
      --------------------
      "I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them. " - Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Karma Comes Around To Visit! TIME!!!
        USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

Comment

This man was a lion eater in former life

"...I contemplate with sovereign reverence that act of the whole American people which declared that their legislature should 'make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibit

Comment

Congratulations

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by JermCool:

It's a flippin' documentary! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Karma does exist. Btw, Aroha and JC - you guys are a hoot - lol! Happy 11th!

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ProudUSC:
                <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by JermCool:

It's a flippin' documentary! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Karma does exist. Btw, Aroha and JC - you guys are a hoot - lol! Happy 11th! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ditto!!! Spot Me For $5???

LOL!!!
                USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

Comment

Karma does exist. Btw, Aroha and JC - you guys are a hoot - lol! Happy 11th! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

We're not *quite* there yet. It's not until the end of next month, but thank you!
                  The whole of life is but a moment of time. It is our duty, therefore to use it, not to misuse it - Plutarch

Comment

V

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation