X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What is the back story !!!!!!!

Comment

I am very sad to hear that you had some sort of success doing anything at all (even though not familiar with your case. Have you been granted a GC or something?)

If I was in charge of deciding you bet elephants would start flying before you got any good news from me.

The only optimistic thought I can get reading your "victory" post is that karma indeed does not exist.
      http://www.anbsoft.com/images/usflag_med.jpg

"...I contemplate with sovereign reverence that act of the whole American people which declared that their legislature should 'make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibit

Comment

No, davdah.

Karma is a ***** tale we heard as children but it does not account for how nature really operates.

you see, when lion eats buffalo, both lion and buffalo could make up a karma story to either justify or accept the outcome.
        imagine a lion being told that buffalo made some transgression for which it deserved to be eaten. or imagine a buffalo being told that it was being eaten by lion for the same mythical transgression. funny, isn't it.

luckily, animals lack that self-deceiving consciousness that is so innate to us humans.

in fact lion eats buffalo because the only way it can survive is by eating and buffalo happens to be a food it is capable of preying on, killing and eating.
        and buffalo gets eaten by a lion mostly because it's buffalo (a food of lion by definition) and also, in most cases, because it's either unlucky to be in wrong spot at the wrong time or else is weakest in herd and thus being picked by lions as easiest to get prey.

Simple as that.

"...I contemplate with sovereign reverence that act of the whole American people which declared that their legislature should 'make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibit

Comment

I think you are the one confused here.

As much as i thought and meditated on it (and i did lots of thinking, since that's the only thing i really enjoy doing) , i observed and came to conclusion that people in fact make up an ideology to serve the instinct.

Comment

Congrats to you and Mrs Davdah

I also do not know the story, but it seems as though truth and justice have prevailed.

I hope it is permanent card so that whatever it is you are going thru is really over and not just temporary.

Best wishes

Comment

Truth and justice have prevailed, no doubt, yet 11,999,999 to go who may not be as well-placed, as lucky, or as 'good karma' endowed.

Comment

Congratulations to you and Mrs D!
                The whole of life is but a moment of time. It is our duty, therefore to use it, not to misuse it - Plutarch

Comment

Lions can eat Chipmunks too. They do not need to rely to eat on buffalo !!

We see many lions in Nigeria. Sometimes they eat our old or sick people. We call this Obamacare. Change you can believe in !

Comment

Congratulations davdah and the Mrs.
                    "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

Comment

I don't know too, but the idea that victory is due to actions ignores the fact that there are all these other people who likewise act or work hard yet not succeeding. And, alas, in any given setting hard work is much more commonly occurring over time and space than that of success or victory! US has the most number of billionaires over anywhere else notwithstanding, yet still it's a very diminutive ratio per capita against the total population figure. The same principle applies, I believe, in US immigration. It's the most welcoming country of all, yet despite all this, still there's a huge discrepancy between the number of residency prospectors and those who're lucky enough to legalize. Lucky are those who are well-placed and have the ways and means to access the best and the brightest to fight their cases, a great majority of them unluckily have not. The 12M (surely more) 'rejects' is a glaring evidence of course. Okay, anyway, sorry, nasty me, why do I spoil the party?

Comment

Congratulations Davdah,

Glad you prevailed.

ASO is a funny thing, some people get through with ease, others don’t. My next door neighbor is a Greek. He came here on a 3 month visitors visa 20 years ago, and rented a room in a house. One of his roommates had a sister, who married him in exchange for Greek cooking lessons. He got a GC, and is now a USC. He had zero problems with a totally fraudulent marriage. He laughs at how easy it was for him.

The Greek said “ya gotta playa dumb, and not saya too much.” The Greek was right. As I did the exact opposite, and got the opposite result.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">The Greek said “ya gotta playa dumb, and not saya too much.” The Greek was right. As I did the exact opposite, and got the opposite result. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

In other words, play the game. It is a game in a lot of ways. I'm sure if you had a lawyer originally unique you would be legalized by now. Hopefully your latest discovery will change your fate.
                          "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

Comment

Beyond the choice of word and beyond the analogy, what I'm actually saying is that I have almost forgotten that beyond our argumentation and debate in the past, right within your own closet and chamber all along has been an individual who in more ways than one had similar life story and struggles with those individuals whom you made as a career to bash, if not look down upon.

Even as today's reading has a striking relevance to what I'm saying, when while Jesus was teaching in a synagogue on the sabbath, He cured a crippled lady, wherefore the leader of the synagogue rebuked this act being done on the sabbath, to which Jesus replied: "Hypocrites! Does not each one of you on the sabbath untie his ox or his a s s from the manger and lead it out for watering? ..."

Comment

LOL!! The best channel on earth!!!
                              USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

Comment

Quite Amazing How People Think and process Information.
                                USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation