X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• gringo
    replied
    I recently also had to move with my girlfriend. To say that it was a real test for me is to say nothing. I have a lot of sad stories associated with moving, but this time was the worst. Fortunately, at least we found a normal moving company https://rslmanandvan.co.uk/services/office-removals/

These guys helped us a lot and delivered all our things quickly. If you need them, please contact them!
    Last edited by gringo; 01-23-2021, 06:19 AM. Reason: made a mistake

Leave a comment:

• gringo
    replied
    Lol, funny and sad at the same time

Leave a comment:

• Theone
    replied
    You start br proposing to your girlfriend.

Assuming she is a USC>

Have a look an www.britishexpats.com, there is an article on the 'ways' to immigrate to US.

Leave a comment:

• Hudson
    replied
    Poster.. start looking into getting authorization to work in US since you have a degree. apply to employers to see if one will sponser you on H-1b visa. If approved, you get to work here for a specified time and may even get a greencard out of it. No need to marry anyone.
    Problem with getting a H visa is primarily the quota has already been maxed out for premium processsing. Unless he has a specialized field which US economy needs, it will be difficult foe him to obtain H1b, 82a, h2b. H3 will be out of the question since he stated he has experience already. He might consider a L visa which basically an employer hires him in the UK and then he will transfer to the US. The main problem is that there are no guarantees from the employer that they will transfer him to the US much less San Francisco.

Only immediate option is marriage, but I would not recommend this at this time based on the OP.

Leave a comment:

• 4now
    replied
    Boyan ...

he said he was moving in with her. He didnt say he wanted to marry her. uh this is america you know.

Poster.. start looking into getting authorization to work in US since you have a degree. apply to employers to see if one will sponser you on H-1b visa. If approved, you get to work here for a specified time and may even get a greencard out of it. No need to marry anyone.

Leave a comment:

• boyan
    replied
    LOL. That was funny! Marry her ... thats your first step.

Leave a comment:

• macyuhoo
    replied
    UK and the US are partners in crime against Iraq and Afghanistan. So, there's no problem in your plans to migrate to US.

Leave a comment:

• sonomano
    replied
    ive just returned to the u.k from a 6 month visit to the u.s, where i was traveling. i met a girl who i intend to move in with in san fransisco. i need to be working when i get there. i have a degree, good work experience ect.....where do i start? its so daunting.. any help will be great.

thank you

morgan

Leave a comment:

• sonomano
    started a topic im looking for help,,,, u.k to u.s

im looking for help,,,, u.k to u.s

ive just returned to the u.k from a 6 month visit to the u.s, where i was traveling. i met a girl who i intend to move in with in san fransisco. i need to be working when i get there. i have a degree, good work experience ect.....where do i start? its so daunting.. any help will be great.

thank you

morgan
Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed