X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mommyto2
    replied
    I don't know why I'm even replying to this bs...i guess I am after all...human.

I DID hire a VERY good attorney after I got the letter (I posted this before I was able to meet with him), but he told me that I had already done everything I needed to do and all I have to do now is wait for my 2 nd interview. I did not hire an attorney a year ago when I first applied because I did not want to spend 3k on filing ppwk which I could do myself. Where I went wrong was failing to submit proof of vaccination on time, not messing up the actual ppwk.

But anyhow, you did not "catch" me on anything, and the only dummie here is you. If you have no interest in getting information or help regarding immigration procedures, then why on earth are you on this board?? Did Online Losers and Rejects Annonymous kick you off????

But anyways....thank you to all the decent people on this site for all of your help and compassion. And Iperson, no, we are not wealthy, but we do not need to live off welfare like sick of illegals was suggesting...that is all.

God bless!

Leave a comment:

• ProudUSC
    replied
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SICKOFILLEGALS:
    welllllllllllllllll, since your husband is so affluent, what the hell are you doing here, if this was true you would of hired the best immigration atty in the nation. See how quickly I caught you? I love it when I get dummies like you, I ask them one question and disarm them. It's very funny actually. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You are truly a sorry excuse for a human being. What thrill do you get out of posting your rants here? These are human beings you are posting these hateful replies to - what don't you understand about that. Or, are you just a miserable t-u-r-d who wants to drag everyone else down with you? Why don't you find another hobby?

Leave a comment:

• SICKOFILLEGALS
    replied
    welllllllllllllllll, since your husband is so affluent, what the hell are you doing here, if this was true you would of hired the best immigration atty in the nation. See how quickly I caught you? I love it when I get dummies like you, I ask them one question and disarm them. It's very funny actually.

Leave a comment:

• Mommyto2
    replied
    HAHAHA

SickofIllegals....I do not push puppies (or kick for that matter) but maybe that is something you enjoy.

If what you meant was "push out more puppies"....than I would inform you that two kids is enough for me, especially since I model and would like to keep my figure. My husband makes over 100K a year so I would not need to "live off the fat of the land".

I pray that the Lord helps you get a life and rid of some of that bitterness.

Leave a comment:

• explora
    replied
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SICKOFILLEGALS:
    why don't you push more puppies and live off the fat of the land aka BENEFITS THAT BELONG TO US CITIZENS and QUALIFIED LEGAL RESIDENTS. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
    I've got eleven kids. The three words you hear most around my house are 'hello', 'goodbye', and 'I'm pregnant.'

Leave a comment:

• ProudUSC
    replied
    why don't you push more puppies and live off the fat of the land aka BENEFITS THAT BELONG TO US CITIZENS and QUALIFIED LEGAL RESIDENTS. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Earth to Sickof - Get a Life?????????

Leave a comment:

• SICKOFILLEGALS
    replied
    why don't you push more puppies and live off the fat of the land aka BENEFITS THAT BELONG TO US CITIZENS and QUALIFIED LEGAL RESIDENTS.

Leave a comment:

• Mommyto2
    replied
    Hello all! I wanted to give closure to my post for future topic searches. I know i spent hours searching this site for answers and they really helped!

So basically the next day after I posted this I went to a lawyer who told me don't even go to the interview, just go to a deportation lawyer and that basically the letter I had gotten was a "pack your bags letter" without any sort of appeal...so we got very scared and upset.

I went to a really good deportation lawyer a week later and he said it was bs....that the letter was only because they wanted to talk to me and that I should definitely go to the meeting. He also told me to re apply asap. I sent my new I 485 along with all supporting documents (new affidavit of support and new G 325 along with my letter of approval of I 130).

I went to the meeting with the deportation officer and he said he had been trying to reach us at our old phone # (we moved) to no avail so he decided to ask me to come in. He said all he wanted to know was where I stood in the re application process and to make sure I was re applying and not slacking off. That was IT.

So I am happily waiting for my process to begin once more (fingerprints, interview, etc).

We are also demanding the first lawyer we saw refund us the consulation fee since all she did was cause grief in our family and everything she advised us was dead wrong. If I had not shown up to the interview like she told me not to do I would have been put under deportation proceedings.

My advise to everyone is get a GOOD lawyer and put things in God's hands. He is the ultimate Judge and if you trust in HIM everything will turn out fine (whether it's what you expected or maybe something better!). Thank you for your input guys and God bless!

Leave a comment:

• mohan
    replied
    I don't have database to build from your emails... neither i ask for anyone help. I mostly help others with free mind and without any benifits.. sometimes suggestions given by someone is more valuable then your paid consultancy..
    I ask for email only from the people whom i want to give some specific suggestion. or only to the people who have tough cases which will cost arms and legs and there is room for error by the attorney.. education is more important for these cases... when i say I have solution , means I have learn the way to solve that problem or I suggested a way sucessfully to someone... this is a discussion and no one force the suggestion on anyone..
    I don't want to write my email here .. I did once and it took me 5 months to clear out my flooded mailbox.. by answering questions.
    if you or anyone want an answer and afraid to give email( email address can be created with lots of fake name and information at lots of sites, it can be deleted anytime too) then, I don't loose anything, neither i gain by having any email address...
    Templar: I am on this board from last 5 years... there are many people on this board who got answers from me, either here or in Private , thru email, thru phone etc..
    click to see how many post i answered and see if anyone have BS in it which takes you away from the topic. you will find none.
    why should I ask specific question in open which only related to particular case?
    WATCH WHAT YOU SAY HERE .... get your fact straight...
    if you can't do a good deed, then atleast don't do bad either

Leave a comment:

• templar
    replied
    I have a great advice to give to you. Just give me your email

Leave a comment:

• ntfd3
    replied
    mohan has always given great advice - not always spot on, but good non the less. and a good start, no one needs to use his advice as he says its only a discussion. More minds are better than one.

Leave a comment:

• templar
    replied
    I am actually wondering... if they are legitimate advices, why aren't they given here? And also the claiming of having a solution......
    It seems fishy...

Leave a comment:

• ProudUSC
    replied
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by templar:
    Beware of people who ask for your email. Ask yourself why they want your email. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

There's a private messaging feature on this site where you don't have to give out your personal email address. I would advise using this rather than posting an email address on a public forum. Very risky!

Leave a comment:

• templar
    replied
    Beware of people who ask for your email. Ask yourself why they want your email.

Leave a comment:

• mohan
    replied
    you came to the right place.. I have solution for you I will guide you how to deal with these diffcult type of cases. I need to know some things from you. but not in here .. give me your email as well as which state you are in. I will tell you how to deal.

Section 241. 5 order of supervison come in processing when alien had no crime and his/her removal is not forseeable , but it can occure in near future so alien can be released after 90 days of incarcenation and can be released on order of supervision. Removal office can set a time for alien to visit monthly/ weekly/once in three month etc. Of course alien have to have ties in US and should not be indanger to the comunity..

Leave a comment:

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation