Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HAHAHA

SickofIllegals....I do not push puppies (or kick for that matter) but maybe that is something you enjoy.

If what you meant was "push out more puppies"....than I would inform you that two kids is enough for me, especially since I model and would like to keep my figure. My husband makes over 100K a year so I would not need to "live off the fat of the land".

I pray that the Lord helps you get a life and rid of some of that bitterness.

Comment

welllllllllllllllll, since your husband is so affluent, what the hell are you doing here, if this was true you would of hired the best immigration atty in the nation. See how quickly I caught you? I love it when I get dummies like you, I ask them one question and disarm them. It's very funny actually.
      to Rambo and every damm illegal alien in the U.S. GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE!!! Your own countries are supposed to support you, THEY have an OBLIGATION with you, not us, when will you get it thru your sick skulls. We have MILLIONS of people who SHOULD

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SICKOFILLEGALS:
        welllllllllllllllll, since your husband is so affluent, what the hell are you doing here, if this was true you would of hired the best immigration atty in the nation. See how quickly I caught you? I love it when I get dummies like you, I ask them one question and disarm them. It's very funny actually. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You are truly a sorry excuse for a human being. What thrill do you get out of posting your rants here? These are human beings you are posting these hateful replies to - what don't you understand about that. Or, are you just a miserable t-u-r-d who wants to drag everyone else down with you? Why don't you find another hobby?

Comment

I don't know why I'm even replying to this bs...i guess I am after all...human.

I DID hire a VERY good attorney after I got the letter (I posted this before I was able to meet with him), but he told me that I had already done everything I needed to do and all I have to do now is wait for my 2 nd interview. I did not hire an attorney a year ago when I first applied because I did not want to spend 3k on filing ppwk which I could do myself. Where I went wrong was failing to submit proof of vaccination on time, not messing up the actual ppwk.

But anyhow, you did not "catch" me on anything, and the only dummie here is you. If you have no interest in getting information or help regarding immigration procedures, then why on earth are you on this board?? Did Online Losers and Rejects Annonymous kick you off????

But anyways....thank you to all the decent people on this site for all of your help and compassion. And Iperson, no, we are not wealthy, but we do not need to live off welfare like sick of illegals was suggesting...that is all.

God bless!

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed