Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• K1 interview

One of my USC co-worker got engaged back home and wants to file for K1 visa. How long does it take to get the answer back from INS? His lawyer is kinda lazy he has a habit to FORGETS to tell him about the paperwork and ask him to provide such info at the last minute. So the guy wants to confirm that nothing delays the procedure this time. He had got his tax papers, picture with his fiance, affidavit of support (as per noted on the application) ready. is this all they need? She doesn't know much english so he is concerned if they'll question her in native lang. or in english and what questions will be asked? I read in the previous threads here that it takes about 3 months if the interview goes well for the fiance to come here. Is it true?
    Please HELP!
    Thank you

One of my USC co-worker got engaged back home and wants to file for K1 visa. How long does it take to get the answer back from INS? His lawyer is kinda lazy he has a habit to FORGETS to tell him about the paperwork and ask him to provide such info at the last minute. So the guy wants to confirm that nothing delays the procedure this time. He had got his tax papers, picture with his fiance, affidavit of support (as per noted on the application) ready. is this all they need? She doesn't know much english so he is concerned if they'll question her in native lang. or in english and what questions will be asked? I read in the previous threads here that it takes about 3 months if the interview goes well for the fiance to come here. Is it true?
    Please HELP!
    Thank you

Comment

3 months would be the fastest. It could take 6 months or longer if there are mistakes. He doesn't need a lawyer; only criminals need lawyers.

Comment

What are the common mistakes or requirements while filing k-1 visa?

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation