X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MakeItRight!
    replied
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by davdah:
    See banner on back wall in video

Tiger attacks immigration lawyer </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I Think That was A Female Tiger That Heard The News About Immigration Attorneys Davdah! Immigration Lawyers Good at F U x X I N Others!!! LMAO!!!! She Just wanted Some!!! LOLOLOL!!! See??? She Didnt Bite Him Or Eat Him! She Just Wanted To Make It Clear! You Better Show Me Or Else!!!! LOLOLOLO!!!

Leave a comment:

• Sabuntium
    replied
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by davdah:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Sabuntium:
    Lion vs Tiger - Lion WINS !!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thats a cartoon. Here is the real deal. Lion backs off.

Lion runs off </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

That video is fake and part of an anti-Lion propaganda on youtube, fueled primarily by recentment felt due to Lions' Undisputed Champion status in any weight category close to it.

Leave a comment:

• MakeItRight!
    replied
    Ok "Hot Babes" Theres Enough Of Me For Everyone!

Leave a comment:

• MakeItRight!
    replied
    Tiger ****** are hot,

Walrus ******, well, uhh...

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I Said WALRUS Davdah!! NOT BEACHED WHALE! LOL.

Leave a comment:

• MakeItRight!
    replied
    Yea, But look at all those Females!

Leave a comment:

• Sabuntium
    replied
    Lion vs Tiger - Lion WINS !!!

Leave a comment:

• MakeItRight!
    replied
    Walruses Are Pretty COOL! well Hung Too!! LOL.
    Male Walruses Get Whoooos From Not Only other walruses But other Mammals As Well!! Including Human Women! WHOOOOOO.....!

Leave a comment:

• Sabuntium
    replied
    And I am glad to be Super-Duper Royal Male Lion !!!
    Praise be to ME !!!

Leave a comment:

• Sabuntium
    replied
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Sabuntium:
    Artist?

Praise be to ME!!!
    Compared to such a Super-Duper Royal Male Lion like myslef, who Salvador Dali is!!!??
    I'd give him ZERO credit, I am the one who deserves ALL !!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

And your claim to fame is? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Sabuntium the Great, Super-Duper Royal Male Lion of ilw.com !!!

Leave a comment:

• MakeItRight!
    replied
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by MakeItRight!:
    Praise be to ME !!! I make the World go 'round !!!

Who is Salvador Dali </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Prophet, Belief, Way Of Thinking! Poet Of life!!! One Interpretation Of Perfection On Earth! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Actually he was an artist. Like most who acquire fame regardless of medium their inputs on other issues are given more credibility than deserved. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Very well Put. all Well Known Artist Receive This Attention. Devoted Followers Of Their Work.

Leave a comment:

• Sabuntium
    replied
    Artist?

Praise be to ME!!!
    Compared to such a Super-Duper Royal Male Lion like myslef, who Salvador Dali is!!!??
    I'd give him ZERO credit, I am the one who deserves ALL !!!

Leave a comment:

• Sabuntium
    replied
    He sure has much to learn from ME !!!

Leave a comment:

• MakeItRight!
    replied

Who is Salvador Dali </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Prophet, Belief, Way Of Thinking! Poet Of life!!! One Interpretation Of Perfection On Earth!

Leave a comment:

• Sabuntium
    replied

Who is Salvador Dali

Leave a comment:

• MakeItRight!
    replied
    The ONE! Can Never Outweigh The Many!!! .
    Genius Is The Spark That Ignites The fire! intention Of the Spark Controllable! The Fire Not Controllable!!! $$$$ Is the root Of All!!! We All Love $$$$$ Because It Is necessary! Wars Make $$$$$ Not Peace!!!! Barter/Trade Just May Have Been The Beginning/ and The End???? Everything Is Controlled and Manipulated!!! . The 3 Gig Computer You Have? It Was Here 15 Years Ago!!!! .

Leave a comment:

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation