Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How To Ask Immigration Law Questions On This Discussion Board

We are creating a new category of posts called "Immigration Law Question". Whenever anybody wants to ask a question related to immigration law they can preface the subject with "Immigration Law Question:" For example "Immigration Law Question: n-600 for a child" The moderator will, from time to time, designate a post as Immigration Law Question by adding that phrase to its subject line.

The moderation rules for Immigration Law Questions will be more stringent than the rest of the discussion board. Replies that are not relevant to answering of the question raised will be deleted. Posters can continue to post their opinions, whatever they may be, throughout the rest of the discussion board.
    -BoardWizard

This is a good idea and perhaps it will bring more traffic to the site. People coming here for assistance do not need to be insulted and called names, so it's great you're going to delete the irrelevant posts!

Thanks and keep up the good work!

Comment

This is excellent idea, BoardWizard.

People who come to this board need not some intolerant red-neck teaching moral lessons while fuming full of hatred of "others".

Hopefully, you will also detect the same red-neck affiliated fake persons who persist in making absurdly self-defeating and self-incriminating claims that, as I have observed in past, serve only to project an image of "Evil" immigrants.

The latest happenings in Oslo show that we all must be vigilant against all forms of hatred , including the one originating in Hitler worshiping red-neck camp.

Regards,
      OldE
      http://www.anbsoft.com/images/usflag_med.jpg

"...I contemplate with sovereign reverence that act of the whole American people which declared that their legislature should 'make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibit

Comment

Originally posted by iperson:
        I'm surprised OldE isn't screaming about freedom, the constitution, freedom and more freedom. So i guess it's a fake post intended to **** up to the moderator, 4now.
        I am not surprised that you are surprised.

Anyway, here goes the explanation (not for you but for intellectually challenged in general):

1. Moderator does not say he will restrict freedom of expression or ban any individual from posting on this board.
        He clearly states that forum will remain a place of an open exchange of opinions (create separate thread, post in threads not related to specific questions asked by users, etc.).

There is no reason to demand freedom from moderator where one already exists.

2. There is nothing wrong with asking users to stay within the topic and not veer off the subject and intention of OP in asking a specific immigration related question.
        If somebody asks about instructions to file N-600 there is no reason to start telling the OP how all those N-600 applicants and Negroes leech off the welfare that poor hardworking red-necks tirelessly work to pay off.

You want to discuss the subject of your interest - start your own thread or participate in other threads dedicated to general discussion or discussion of subjects other than addressing specific immigration related question started by OP.

3. Fake posters , pretending to be immigrants, exist and they do come and post here as well.
        When someone starts the thread screaming how much welfare he stole, how he raped 50 neighbors and sent his 20 children to collect more welfare, or married a USC felon who is now in prison and how one now desperately needs to get help filing papers for a green card you do know that something is not as it is described there.
        Especially when the poster consistently makes what appears to be too stupid judgments on one hand while , in totality, exhibiting enough intelligence to gleefully rub hands caricaturing hardships of potential immigrants, or makes egregious grammatical errors in part of the sentence while exhibiting the high level of skill in expressing the whole line of thought in English in general, with few to zero grammatical errors in some rather difficult to spell and obscure words that are harder to remember and spell properly and so on.
        Or ,take unique, as another example: how many times did we expose the obvious lies and innuendos posted by that guy who kept pretending that he was a LULAC applicants (who, when pressed to corner with square questions, appeared to lack the knowledge of the basic process and steps of applying for and going through 1986 Amnesty and LULAC application).
        Those are almost undoubtedly fake posters, their intentions also too obvious when you read their posts critically.

Hence (since we now can not interfere with those threads in any way except strictly answering the question asked by OP), I expressed my wish that Moderator, while enforcing the sound rules of maintaining the replies fixed on topic, would also make sure that those fake types don't abuse the rule to over-load this board without a challenge with the frivolous threads full of "questions" that are anything but genuine.

P.S. Haven't seen 4now in a long while. He must have found better things to do than bash immigrants 24/7. Good for him.

"...I contemplate with sovereign reverence that act of the whole American people which declared that their legislature should 'make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibit

Comment

Originally posted by iperson:
          Who are you talking about, eh?? Any examples to that rather lengthy straw-man diatribe?
          Those whom I address are well aware of who they are.

I agree, good for you good ol' 4now. I guess he finally settled in Texas among cattle and his new doggy.
          You can call me 4now if you want to , but it does not eliminate the fundamental difference in how we address the CIR.

Comment

Thanks to everyone who has participated in this new initiative.
            -BoardWizard

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed