X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SPRTEAL
    replied
    There are a lot of helpful people here too, but there is also a lot of negativity...
    I do have to agree. There seems to be alot of "GET OUT OF THE US" stern answers thrown at people who can't leave easily, want to be legal and need help. It's not constructive, but I have had some very kind people help me here.

Leave a comment:

• Glühbirne
    replied
    I don't think there's anything I can add to spouse's advice. I am in the same situation. I have filed an I-130 for my husband, which was recently approved. I am now waiting for it to be sent to his country so he can go for an iterview there. I am still learning about the ins and outs of the process and what I need to expect myself. As spouse says Immigrate2us.net is a very helpful forum. There are a lot of helpful people here too, but there is also a lot of negativity...

Leave a comment:

• Spouse
    replied
    wait, hope, and pray that new legislation is passed - but who knows how long that will take.

I think that going back to his country is probably the best option... but if you file the I-130 right now, it will give you some time to decide while you wait for approval.

www.immigrate2us.net

Leave a comment:

• renee
    replied
    My husband enter here illegal. Is there anything I can do without him going back to his country??

Leave a comment:

• renee
    started a topic Help

Help

My husband enter here illegal. Is there anything I can do without him going back to his country??
Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation

Attorney2Attorney