Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Form I-130 Should be Fled with the Chicago Lockbox

U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) is revising the filing instructions for the Petition for Alien Relative (Form I-130). Effective Dec. 3, 2007, all applicants filing stand-alone Form I-130s are encouraged to file their petitions with the Chicago Lockbox instead of a USCIS Service Center.

Petitions filed with the Chicago Lockbox will be routed to, and adjudicated at, the appropriate USCIS Service Center. This routing will be based on the petitioner's place of residence in the United States.

Two separate post office box addresses (see below) have been established that correspond to the appropriate USCIS Service Center (either Vermont or California) that will process and adjudicate the petition. Although Form I-130 will be filed with the Chicago Lockbox, petitioners will receive receipt notices from either the Vermont or California Service Center.

Petitioners who reside in Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Guam, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, North Dakota, Ohio, Oregon, South Dakota, Utah, Washington, Wisconsin or Wyoming are encouraged to file their stand-alone Form I-130s with the Lockbox using the following address:

USCIS
    P.O. Box 804625
    Chicago, IL 60680-1029

Petitioners who reside in Alabama, Arkansas, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Mississippi, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, Puerto Rico, Rhode Island, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Vermont, Virginia, U.S. Virgin Islands, West Virginia or District of Columbia are encouraged to file their stand-alone Form I-130 with the Lockbox using the following address:

USCIS
    P.O. Box 804616
    Chicago, IL 60680-1029

www.greencardfamily.com/news/news2007/news2007_1212.htm

Peter
    www.greencardapply.com
    www.greencardfamily.com

U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) is revising the filing instructions for the Petition for Alien Relative (Form I-130). Effective Dec. 3, 2007, all applicants filing stand-alone Form I-130s are encouraged to file their petitions with the Chicago Lockbox instead of a USCIS Service Center.

Petitions filed with the Chicago Lockbox will be routed to, and adjudicated at, the appropriate USCIS Service Center. This routing will be based on the petitioner's place of residence in the United States.

Two separate post office box addresses (see below) have been established that correspond to the appropriate USCIS Service Center (either Vermont or California) that will process and adjudicate the petition. Although Form I-130 will be filed with the Chicago Lockbox, petitioners will receive receipt notices from either the Vermont or California Service Center.

Petitioners who reside in Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Guam, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, North Dakota, Ohio, Oregon, South Dakota, Utah, Washington, Wisconsin or Wyoming are encouraged to file their stand-alone Form I-130s with the Lockbox using the following address:

USCIS
    P.O. Box 804625
    Chicago, IL 60680-1029

Petitioners who reside in Alabama, Arkansas, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Mississippi, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, Puerto Rico, Rhode Island, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Vermont, Virginia, U.S. Virgin Islands, West Virginia or District of Columbia are encouraged to file their stand-alone Form I-130 with the Lockbox using the following address:

USCIS
    P.O. Box 804616
    Chicago, IL 60680-1029

www.greencardfamily.com/news/news2007/news2007_1212.htm

Peter
    www.greencardapply.com
    www.greencardfamily.com

Comment

We need people like you here

Thanks again for the updates

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page