X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Go to bed Davdah!

Comment

Davdah, not just a judge my friend. He was actually the Home secretary then Foreign Minister, and now I believe the Secretary of State of Justice.

Cheryl is aiming high I guess, she needs to have someone important listed on her crazy threads lol
      -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      God Bless America - God Bless Immigrants - God Bless Poor Misguided Souls Too

National Domestic Violence Hotline:
      1.800.799.SAFE (7233) 1.800.787.

Comment

Originally posted by davdah:
        BTW, in case you haven't figured it out yet. We're making fun of your foolish tirades. Sending an e-mail to some judge in England. Oh, that is precious.

Hint, Nigeria is not under British law anymore. Read a history book.
        What I found funnier is that she actually believes that the High Chancellor intervened on her behalf.

The meaning of a Commonwealth is a concept she obviously doesn't grasp. It's not a collection of countries under ultimate rule of Great Britain, but a collection of independent sovereign states. While they do cooperate with common goals and values, each country makes and enforces it's own laws. Not even the Queen herself has any political or executive power over the members of the Commonwealth.
        The whole of life is but a moment of time. It is our duty, therefore to use it, not to misuse it - Plutarch

Comment

Originally posted by Aroha:
          <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by davdah:
          BTW, in case you haven't figured it out yet. We're making fun of your foolish tirades. Sending an e-mail to some judge in England. Oh, that is precious.

What I found funnier is that she actually believes that the High Chancellor intervened on her behalf.

The meaning of a Commonwealth is a concept she obviously doesn't grasp. It's not a collection of countries under ultimate rule of Great Britain, but a collection of independent sovereign states. While they do cooperate with common goals and values, each country makes and enforces it's own laws. Not even the Queen herself has any political or executive power over the members of the Commonwealth. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I am sure the email would be going straight to the British Government's iggy bin.
          -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
          God Bless America - God Bless Immigrants - God Bless Poor Misguided Souls Too

National Domestic Violence Hotline:
          1.800.799.SAFE (7233) 1.800.787.

Comment

Originally posted by davdah:
            What a freakin idiot. Mrs B quoted me with that post, CHERYL. I'm the one who deserves this boring rant. Jeeze, whats a guy gotta do to get iggied around here?, LMAO..

LMAO! Yeah, I was just agreeing with you about the fact that she sent her email notifications to herself. And I didn't even copy the rest of your post, yet, she attributed everything to me. (As if I'm going to answer it - JC said everything already so I just quoted JC.)

Anyway, just to clarify - Davdah and I are two separate persons. I'm not Davdah when he cross-dressed eons ago. LMAO!

Hi NHF! Glad to see more of you here again.
            Do all the good you can, in all the ways you can, as long as ever you can.

--John Wesley

Comment

Originally posted by Hudson:
              JC, Aroha, and everybody else, the best thing and only thing is to ignore her posts, place her on the ignore list, and eventually she will leave. All she wants is attention, that is all. So say we all?
              Yup, Hudson, you're right. I was not even replying nor posting to her, I was just expressing my opinion to Aroha about the statistics regarding failed and successful marriages - statistics which are actually just estimates.
              Do all the good you can, in all the ways you can, as long as ever you can.

--John Wesley

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed