Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RRwug:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by MakeItRight!:
    RRwug,

this Is a Very diversified place. you must choose The Answers by pick and Choose method! your Situation is not unique!!! Divorce, and protect Self! the Children? Do you love them? Are they The most Important??? When children Are Involved Everything changes!!! Do You Fight For Their Future? Or yours?
    I do love my children and that is the reason why I have not done anything. As a matter of fact I am already in contact with the Dept. of State in Washington - Children Issues- The reason is because my wife also wants to take my kids to her country. So I am waiting to get a decree from court. Thanks for your honest reply... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Whether you are married or divorce, a perfect marriage or not, both spouses need to agree for the child to leave the country.
    "Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence." John Adams on Defense of the boston Massacre

Comment

Dear Cyberposters:

There are those who want others to believe that I am not telling the truth. Of course, of those who don't want others to believe the harrowing experience I suffered with the former Senator Uzamere, up until now not one of them has had the guts to call and speak to me face-to-face. To blazes with them, They do not count. That is why they are in my iggy bin for all eternity, knowing that I am ignoring them, but following me around from post to post, uploading defamatory statements with the hope that I will read their stupid statements. Unless their statements are quoted in one of the e-mails I received from ILW.com, they will continue to be ignored.

For the rest of you who are seekers of truth, who welcome the opportunity to meet me face-to-face and pick my brain, I have news for you:

Have you ever asked yourself: If Cheryl's story is real, and she gets a lot of money, what will she do with it?" This is one of the first courses of action I will take if I get any money from my husband.

I plan to start a not-for-profit organization named "American Citizens for the Abolishment of Green Card Sponsorship through Marriage American Citizens for the Abolishment of Green Card Sponsorship through Marriage (ACAGCSM). The purpose of this organization is to gather together various victims of America's lax immigration policies and those sympathetic to the cause. These groups of victims will include:

1) 9/11 victims and their families;
      2) American citizens (men) who have been victimized by unscrupulous foreign women as a result of the fallacious use of VAWA (violence against women) statutes.
      3) Green card marriage scam victims;
      4) Victims of crimes committed by foreigners who have then left the country;
      5) Concerned members of the public.

You see, I know that with the right funding, I will be able to push this idea and have it passed at law. There is absolutely no logical reason that anyone can give as to why a law abolishing the green card sponsorship through marriage provision of immigration law in not a good idea.

So for those of you who agree with me, take heart. I will do what I can get the ball rolling. For those of you who are more interested in selfishly protecting the "rights" of no-money-having, no-college-degree-having, no-traceable-past-having, myriad-of-legal-problems-having, green-card-challenged foreigners, ask yourselves this questions: How many legally established, green-card-having, college-educated, financially-established foreigners do you know who have "fallen in love with" and married no-money-having, no-college-degree-having, myriad-of-legal-problem-having American citizens???

Don't worry. I know you don't know any. Guess what? Just like most foreigners don't go out of their way to marry American citizens who are broke and have legal problems, American citizens should not have to be burdened with foreigners who are not in the United States legally, who have no money, and whose past American citizens cannot trace.

Fixing green-card-challenged foreigners' illegal status should not be tied into marriage to American citizens. Let them fix the problem before they marry, while they are married to us, or after the divorce, annulment or death of the American spouse.

It is their legal problem, not ours. Let them fix it -- without involving us.
      I AM A VICTIM OF A GREEN CARD MARRIAGE SCAM. THE PERPETRATOR IS SENATOR EHIGHE EDOBOR UZAMERE. THE IMMIGRATION ATTORNEYS WHO PROVIDED SERVICES THAT HELPED HIM USE SUBTERFUGE TO TRICK ME ARE ALLEN E. KAYE AND HARVEY SHAPIRO. THIS IS THE TRUTH -- AND

Comment

Fixing green-card-challenged foreigners' illegal status should not be tied into marriage to American citizens. Let them fix the problem before they marry, while they are married to us, or after the divorce, annulment or death of the American spouse.

It is their legal problem, not ours. Let them fix it -- without involving us.
        Cheryl,

How do you propose these foreigners fix their status without marrying an LPR or USC? This will be a good subject for you to study. You will be surprised what you learn.

Comment

Originally posted by Cheryl D. Uzamere:
          Dear Cyberposters:

This is a statement that was contained in an e-mail that I received today:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Hey A,

I checked it too (got a bit sad that romantic relationships degenerated into an industry/money-making endeavor) and saw that these kinds of marriages are 80% successful. Combining that 8% failure rate of marriages with immigrants you mentioned before that USCIS provided, and RN's saying that it was probably a little on the conservative side (so maybe we can raise that 8% to 20%), then an 80-20 ratio is good
          This statement should be described as a two-fer because it as two amazing qualities that intelligent people should clearly see: it is both selfish and dumb.

Let me prove it to you:

1) First, let put to rest the expression "marriages with immigrants." That is such a loaded and stupid expression for my post that I will not use it. The fact is, "marriages with immigrants" does not just mean marriages with green-card-challenged immigrants. My brother H. married M., a lady from Belize. When he married her, she was already here legally. My brother P. first married B., originally from Grenada. He never had to sponsor her because she was also here legally. Later, he divorced her and married a lady from Trinidad. He did not have to sponsor her because she was already here legally. My sister J. married A., a man from Italy. She did not have to marry him because he was here with a business visa. They now live in Italy and have a son.

However, of three of the girls in my family married no-green-card-having men. My sister P. married T., a man from Honduras. They are still together. My sister R. married a man from Trinidad. She sponsored him. He came job and robbed the job at gunpoint. According to my sister, her husband's mother siphoned about $10,000.00 in hush money from her in an attempt to make her believe that should would make it look like my sister had something to do with the robbery. And then there is me. I guess by now everybody knows the story regarding me and soon to be no-green-card-having husband, the former Senator Ehigie Edobor Uzamere.

The point is, even if there is a study that implies that marriages between American citizens and immigrants last longer, I am sure that the term "immigrant" does not just refer to no-green-card-having foreigners.

2) Second, let's say for argument sake that the silly statistic stated above was true. Let's say that of all the marriages that occurred between American citizens and broke, no-money-having, non-college-degree-having, unknown-history-having green-card-challenged foreigners are 80% successful. Is the 80% success rate worth risking another World Trade Center incident. According to Tom Flocco, writer of The Enemy Within, some of the operatives who help to use planes to destroy the World Trade Center engaged in fraudulent marriages in order to obtain green cards.

3) It is obvious that exaggerated statements regarding the hatred of foreigners by some American citizens, the exaggerated implication that I am asking the American government to end marriages between U.S. citizens and no-green-card-having foreigners and other such stupid statements is clear proof that some foreigner are more interested in stabilizing their own personal lives than in stabilizing the threat that unchecked, unchallenged green-card-sponsorship marriages pose to U.S. government security efforts; and these foreigners are not interested in lessening the negative impact that green-card-marriage scams have on American citizens who have been victimized by unscrupulous foreigners.

At the website http://www.immigrationfraudvictims.us/reports.html, a website created by victims of green-card-marriage scams, details the dangers associated with green card sponsorship through marriage.

What is boils down to is: What is more important to you? "True love?" or True security?

If you want true security, if you want to ensure that foreigners bent to destroying the American way of life are better screened and prevented from legal establishing themselves in the United States like the terrorists did who engaged in sham marriages for green cards just to the destroy the World Trade Center, as your local politician to abolish green card sponsorship through marriage.

If you want to marry and broke, no-money-having, no-college-degree-having, unknown-history-having, green-card-challenged foreigners, marry him/her. Just don't sponsor him/her. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

This is absurd and now I realize that Cheryl is a scammer ! Sponsorship through marriage is not the problem. Banning that only hurts American Men. The problem is that Congress keeps s c r e w ing men to help women; VAWA, IMBRA, etc... Repeal those laws and the 13th and 19th amendments and things will be much better.

Comment

One other point Cheryl. You keep referencing these e-mails implying that the poster is somehow sending them to you. They are not. Just so you know. When you signed up you were asked to be notified of new posts on a thread. You apparently indicated YES. So, you are actually sending these e-mails to yourself. So much for stalking. Even if it is about a former senator, millionaire, big hat wearing, multi-wifed Nigerian. Which in truth, nobody cares about.
            So true.
            Do all the good you can, in all the ways you can, as long as ever you can.

--John Wesley

Comment

Dear Cyberposters:

This is an e-mail that I received today. I have only included those parts that are relevant to the issue of cyberbullying:

Date: 07/10/08 13:11:15
              To: Cheryl D. Uzamere
              Subject: New Reply by Mrs. B. - Re: "After bringing my foreing wife to the USA - Now I live in hell"

Author Topic: After bringing my foreing wife to the USA - Now I live in hell

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Mrs. B.
              Posted 07-10-2008 01:06 PM

Originally posted by Aroha:
              Actually, Sprintie, I hate to have to say it ...

But SOM is right on that.

Mrs B, CDU still calls me a 'dirty foreigner' and a scammer. The years of my marriage didn't seem to matter much before. I doubt it will now.
              ========================================================================================================================================

If you go to http://discuss.ilw.com/forumdisplay....on-Discussion, the discussion board title page, near the top of the page you will see a button that says "find." Click on that. When you do, in the "keyword search" section, type in the word "dirty foreigner."

Find one occurrence where I posted the expression "dirty foreigner" to refer to anyone.

Next, using the word "scammer" next, find EVEN ONE post where I referred to this lying fool as a "scammer."

Do you know why you can't find it? BECAUSE I NEVER POSTED IT!!! AROHA -- A CYBERBULLY, CYBERSTALKING DIRTY LIAR WHO IS TOO DUMB TO EVEN CHECK THE THREADS TO SEE IF I ACTUALLY USED SUCH A TERM ABOUT ANYONE!!! SHE IS DIRTY LIAR -- TRYING TO MAKE PEOPLE ON THE BOARD BELIEVE THAT I HATE FOREIGNERS.

Using the board to try to make others believe that I am a bigot, a racist? Then this is another incident of cyberbullying that I will report to http://www.ic3.gov.

I do not ignore any form of defamation. If I receive an e-mail from anyone not in my iggy bin that makes reference to any defamatory statement about me, I will report it. Had I not received Mrs. B's e-mail, I would not have known since I have made a concerted effort to ignore Aroha and every other cyberbully I have placed in my iggy bin.

Now that everyone can see that Aroha is a DIRTY LIAR who is capable of accusing others of racism to promote her own selfish agenda, and now that you can see that I never, ever called her or anyone else on the board a "dirty foreigner", for you to continue to believe Aroha's onslaught of lies, defamation and ridicule makes you as dishonest as she is.

Make no attempt to slander me. If you do, I will report you to http://www.ice.gov.

ONE MORE THING: I AM NOT AFRAID OF FOREIGNERS. I AM AN AMERICAN CITIZEN. AMERICA IS MY HOME. ANY FOREIGNERS WHO BELIEVE THAT I WILL SHRINK BACK INTO OBSCURITY TO AVOID HURTING FOREIGN PEOPLES' FEELINGS OR BEING CALLED A HATER OF FOREIGNERS IS OUT OF THEIR EFFIN' MINDS.

IF I DO HATE FOREIGNERS, THERE AIN'T NUTHIN' YOU CAN DO ABOUT!!! DEAL WITH IT!!! I AIN'T GOTTA LIKE YOU! AIN'T NOBODY SCARE OF YOU!!! YOU ARE THE ONE HIDING BEHIND YOUR CYBERMASK...NOT ME!!!

Have I made myself clear?

Now that I've gotten that out of the way, let us move on the to the topic for which so many green-card-challenged foreigners on this site hate my guts: my attempt to demand that the United States government promulgate laws that would abolish the green-card-sponsorship-through-marriage provision. Yes, for many foreigners, the prospect of not being able to marry an American citizen to get a green card is frightening -- frightening enough that some like Aroha would resort to defamation and other stupid, tricks to detract attention away from what is really only a way for American citizens to protect themselves against unscrupulous foreigners and their equally inscrupulous immigration attorneys. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

My response:

Res ipsa loquitur.
              Do all the good you can, in all the ways you can, as long as ever you can.

--John Wesley

Comment

I'm running out of people to report her to.

Short of actually using her own system to file a complaint, and I really have no desire to waste federal time or resources.

Cheryl, our memories are not that bad. You DID call Aroha a scammer, you DID use the words "dirty foreigner" and you have repeatedly threatened her immigration - something I take a lot of exception to.

Sam, PLEASE for the love of all things holy, kick this psychotic hose beast off the forum!
                --------------------
                "I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them. " - Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Dear Cyberposters:

This is an e-mail that I received today. I have only included those parts that are relevant to the issue of cyberbullying:

Date: 07/10/08 13:11:15
                  To: Cheryl D. Uzamere
                  Subject: New Reply by Mrs. B. - Re: "After bringing my foreing wife to the USA - Now I live in hell"

Author Topic: After bringing my foreing wife to the USA - Now I live in hell

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Mrs. B.
                  Posted 07-10-2008 01:06 PM

Originally posted by Aroha:
                  Actually, Sprintie, I hate to have to say it ...

But SOM is right on that.

Mrs B, CDU still calls me a 'dirty foreigner' and a scammer. The years of my marriage didn't seem to matter much before. I doubt it will now.
                  ========================================================================================================================================

If you go to http://discuss.ilw.com/forumdisplay....on-Discussion, the discussion board title page, near the top of the page you will see a button that says "find." Click on that. When you do, in the "keyword search" section, type in the word "dirty foreigner."

Find one occurrence where I posted the expression "dirty foreigner" to refer to anyone.

Next, using the word "scammer" next, find EVEN ONE post where I referred to this lying fool as a "scammer."

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

All you've proved is that you've finally learned how to edit your posts. You posted it, Cheryl. You know it. I know it. Others know it. Maybe not always in direct reference to me, but I am one of those foreigners you constantly malign, which you're well aware of. It's why you constantly single me out, despite the fact that others have said much worse than I.

Do you know why you can't find it? BECAUSE I NEVER POSTED IT!!! AROHA -- A CYBERBULLY, CYBERSTALKING DIRTY LIAR WHO IS TOO DUMB TO EVEN CHECK THE THREADS TO SEE IF I ACTUALLY USED SUCH A TERM ABOUT ANYONE!!! SHE IS DIRTY LIAR -- TRYING TO MAKE PEOPLE ON THE BOARD BELIEVE THAT I HATE FOREIGNERS.

Using the board to try to make others believe that I am a bigot, a racist? Then this is another incident of cyberbullying that I will report to http://www.ic3.gov.
                  By your own logic, find one example where I have outright called you a bigot or a racist? The only one of us doing any bullying or throwing around libelous insults is yourself, and the above paragraph is a prime example. The only libel and cyberbullying I see here is yours.

If anybody on this forum thinks that you are bigoted or racist, it's none of my doing. That's all on you.

I do not ignore any form of defamation. If I receive an e-mail from anyone not in my iggy bin that makes reference to any defamatory statement about me, I will report it. Had I not received Mrs. B's e-mail, I would not have known since I have made a concerted effort to ignore Aroha and every other cyberbully I have placed in my iggy bin.
                  A concerted effort, huh? Yet you read the posts anyway and respond whenever it takes your fancy.

And nobody here emails you. Uncheck the topic notification box, and it will stop. Of course, it probably doesn't fit your agenda to call them what they really are and instead to have people believe that you are being emailed deliberately and privately by posters on this forum.

Now that everyone can see that Aroha is a DIRTY LIAR who is capable of accusing others of racism to promote her own selfish agenda, and now that you can see that I never, ever called her or anyone else on the board a "dirty foreigner", for you to continue to believe Aroha's onslaught of lies, defamation and ridicule makes you as dishonest as she is.
                  Again. Show me the LIBEL. Show me where I accused you of racism. Show me the onslaught of lies. And then tell me what my selfish agenda is, cos I have no clue what it could be. I'm not one of your 'green-card-challenged' and frankly, I don't take you seriously enough to need to do a thing. You do a good enough job of sabotaging yourself, dear.

I do wonder at your agenda, however. I notice you haven't posted on any other forum, particularly on forums with people that have a similar agenda to yours and have been victims of fraud themselves. One would imagine that you would suffer a lot less of the emotional stress you claim if you were to do that, but instead, you continue to visit and post on a website where there are immigrants and people that disagree with you. Why is that? Do you thrive on being confrontational and argumentative?

Make no attempt to slander me. If you do, I will report you to http://www.ice.gov.
                  Once again, a threat against my immigration status. Once again, the only one you make that threat to just as I'm the only one you abuse so vitriolically, simply because I'm the only one you actually know is a foreigner.

ONE MORE THING: I AM NOT AFRAID OF FOREIGNERS. I AM AN AMERICAN CITIZEN. AMERICA IS MY HOME. ANY FOREIGNERS WHO BELIEVE THAT I WILL SHRINK BACK INTO OBSCURITY TO AVOID HURTING FOREIGN PEOPLES' FEELINGS OR BEING CALLED A HATER OF FOREIGNERS IS OUT OF THEIR EFFIN' MINDS.

IF I DO HATE FOREIGNERS, THERE AIN'T NUTHIN' YOU CAN DO ABOUT!!! DEAL WITH IT!!! I AIN'T GOTTA LIKE YOU! AIN'T NOBODY SCARE OF YOU!!! YOU ARE THE ONE HIDING BEHIND YOUR CYBERMASK...NOT ME!!!

Have I made myself clear?
                  Yes. Quite clear. The second paragraph negates the first and shows your true feelings.

Apart from that, you have my husbands details. He gave them to you. Therefore, I'm not hiding behind any mask.

Now that I've gotten that out of the way, let us move on the to the topic for which so many green-card-challenged foreigners on this site hate my guts: my attempt to demand that the United States government promulgate laws that would abolish the green-card-sponsorship-through-marriage provision. Yes, for many foreigners, the prospect of not being able to marry an American citizen to get a green card is frightening -- frightening enough that some like Aroha would resort to defamation and other stupid, tricks to detract attention away from what is really only a way for American citizens to protect themselves against unscrupulous foreigners and their equally inscrupulous immigration attorneys.
                  Firstly, since you have generalized and labeled me as an unscrupulous person, despite the fact that you know nothing about me, my education, my marriage or my family life, I feel quite certain that if you were to sue me for LIBEL, then I have a much better case than you do for a counter suit. Unlike you, I wouldn't even have to make anything up. I may not scare you (which is good, considering I've never tried to), but you can bet your backside I'm not scared of you either, despite the fact you've been constantly singling me out for your attacks and abuse. I do not come from a third world country, Cheryl. I am educated, I have no skeletons in my closet, and I can find my own way around the law.

Secondly, I don't need to resort to dirty tricks, nor have I. Two words. The Constitution. Taking away the FREEDOM OF CHOICE of an American citizen to marry whom they want and to live where they want will never fly. But it'll be fun to watch.
                  The whole of life is but a moment of time. It is our duty, therefore to use it, not to misuse it - Plutarch

Comment

To argue with an insane person is to confirm ones' own insanity
                    Have all the good s.ex you can, in all the ways you can, for as long as ever you can !

-- Sabuntium The Great

Comment

I would just like to point out to the males on this forum that she is MINE, so don't even try it.
                      --------------------
                      "I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them. " - Thomas Jefferson

Comment

JC, Aroha, and everybody else, the best thing and only thing is to ignore her posts, place her on the ignore list, and eventually she will leave. All she wants is attention, that is all. So say we all?
                        "Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence." John Adams on Defense of the boston Massacre

Comment

Originally posted by davdah:
                          Are you nuts. This board needs a wacko or two for entertainment purposes.
                          --------------------

Comment

Dear Cyberposters:

Below please find a mean-spirited message that I received from a newly-emerged cyberbully named Mrs. B. This is the last time that I will respond to any more of her silly posts (since I have unlocked the gate to my already crowded iggy bin to make room for her).

Mrs. B's statement: "One other point Cheryl. You keep referencing these e-mails implying that the poster is somehow sending them to you. They are not. Just so you know. When you signed up you were asked to be notified of new posts on a thread. You apparently indicated YES. So, you are actually sending these e-mails to yourself."

My response: I'm sorry, but as far as this e-mail is concerned, I got the distinct impression that when Mrs. B said "one other point Cheryl" that she was addressing me. Am I mistaken? As far as other e-mails are concerned, I don't receive ILW.com's e-mails if the cyberposters are in my iggy bin. Anyone interested in verifying my statement can check it with Sam. Thus far there are at least 14 people that I am ignoring. After Mrs. B., there will be about 15 people.

Cyberposters, I have to tell you truthfully that it is really hard to resist the temptation to read the e-mails from persons that I have placed in my iggy bin. I wonder: Is JermCool's next e-mail be another attempt to dig up my business from the internet? Will his next post as mean-spirited and stupid and some of his other e-mails that I've read? What about Sprint_girl07? Is she trying impress me with what she believes to be witty statements, but what turns out to be witless statements? I really do wonder, but I fight the urge by not opening the posts when I get to the threads. So if any of the people I have ignored speak behind my back, while I may wonder a little what they are saying, I don't wonder enough to allow their stupidity to ruin my day. Besides, not one of the individuals that I have placed in my iggy bin has displayed the courage to give me their real identities or to call me and speak to me face-to-face. So I just ignore them. From this point on, I shall do the same to Mrs. B.

Mrs. B's statement: "So much for stalking."

My response: Does Mrs. B even know what cyberstalking is? It seems that I made a point to place several links on various threads explaining the legal meaning of cyberstalking and why it is illegal. For example, Wikipedia's use of the term "cyberstalking" as "...the use of the Internet or other electronic means to stalk someone. It has been defined as the use of information and communications technology, particularly the Internet, by an individual or by a group of individuals, to harass another individual, group of individuals, or organization. The behavior includes false accusations, monitoring, the transmission of threats, identity theft, damage to data or equipment, the solicitation of minors for sexual purposes, and gathering information for harassment purposes..."

For those of you who have the computer savvy and good sense to use the internet to research other things besides my personal business, go to any search engine and research the word "cyberstalking." There are many other websites where you can research this 20th-century phenomenon. When you have the meaning, can you please explain it to Mrs. B? It seems like she's stuck on stupid.

Mrs. B's statement: ""Even if it is about a former senator, millionaire, big hat wearing, multi-wifed Nigerian. Which in truth, nobody cares about.""

My response: That is a monstrous a lie if I ever read one. If Mrs. B did not care, then why did she respond? When you don't care about what a cyberposter has to say, do you know what you do? YOU PUT THE CYBERPOSTER ON IG! Did Mrs. B. put me in her iggy bin? Did any of the individuals who I refer to as "cyberbullies" put my name in their iggy bin. I don't think so.

I would be absolutely dishonest if I said that I did not care about what others said about me. It is primarily the reason why I respond to so many posts -- because I care.

Furthermore, while Mrs. B's expression "nobody cares" may be turned to refer to herself, I suspect she lyingly meant to say that nobody cares enough about my problem to do read about it or to do anything about it. Those of us who are reasonable and intelligent knows that this is a blatant lie.

Here are some examples that prove that Mrs. B. is lying with regard to her statement that "nobody cares":

1) Letter from International Center For Nigerian Law

2) Summons/Petition for Child and Spousal Support by New York State Family Court

3) FOIA Letter from U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services Regarding Ehigie Uzamere

4) Judge Eric Prus cares;

5) IP addresses and countries of individuals who visited my website from July 1 to July 13, 2008:

206.123.89.47 United States
                            68.95.250.198 United States
                            116.93.137.82 Unknown
                            74.245.239.72 United States
                            71.251.132.20 United States
                            66.24.250.19 United States
                            76.184.23.247 United States
                            69.231.244.104 United States
                            71.203.12.165 United States
                            205.188.116.197 United States
                            205.188.116.72 United States
                            209.237.141.89 United States
                            24.191.76.22 United States
                            41.222.40.54 Nigeria
                            64.12.117.16 United States
                            205.188.117.72 United States
                            192.193.220.204 United States
                            59.96.100.55 India
                            65.87.186.36 United States
                            208.80.193.31 Unknown
                            38.100.41.107 United States
                            12.118.240.26 United States
                            202.84.126.144 Philippines
                            167.177.39.6 United States
                            204.246.129.196 United States
                            69.58.178.29 United States
                            216.226.69.171 United States
                            71.142.252.178 United States
                            208.80.193.48 Unknown
                            69.124.114.220 United States
                            96.42.162.3 Unknown
                            64.12.116.205 United States
                            67.242.76.27 Unknown
                            67.65.164.41 United States
                            65.2.36.186 United States
                            70.16.64.180 United States
                            86.45.101.176 Ireland
                            205.188.116.65 United States
                            205.188.116.15 United States
                            205.188.117.16 United States
                            87.183.189.193 Germany
                            207.200.116.204 United States
                            213.205.219.16 Great Britain
                            67.189.43.182 United States
                            208.80.193.37 Unknown
                            92.12.75.69 Unknown
                            75.71.225.134 United States
                            92.241.164.113 Unknown
                            66.169.164.133 United States
                            198.54.202.210 South Africa
                            196.25.255.214 South Africa
                            211.38.131.22 South Korea
                            88.253.76.249 Turkey
                            220.255.7.204 Singapore
                            220.255.7.209 Singapore
                            92.48.119.143 Unknown
                            24.184.141.155 United States
                            71.156.46.57 United States
                            65.55.109.155 United States
                            68.108.233.218 United States
                            98.203.93.16 Unknown
                            150.70.84.180 Japan
                            166.82.11.138 United States
                            125.239.20.205 Unknown
                            217.20.112.104 Germany
                            209.237.141.88 United States
                            151.143.89.153 United States
                            71.166.139.156 United States
                            38.112.165.65 United States
                            74.73.57.43 United States
                            130.83.10.133 Germany
                            41.204.224.41 Nigeria
                            41.220.75.5 Nigeria
                            66.100.65.178 United States
                            81.151.94.8 Great Britain
                            62.50.194.14 Great Britain
                            193.53.87.81 Great Britain
                            69.112.12.251 United States
                            70.137.21.221 United States
                            71.119.122.149 United States
                            137.242.1.60 United States
                            208.80.193.53 Unknown
                            213.46.44.235 Netherlands
                            200.30.68.212 Colombia
                            81.173.97.158 Netherlands
                            208.80.193.41 Unknown
                            82.166.163.10 Israel
                            141.156.87.71 United States
                            216.55.155.26 United States
                            64.223.50.38 United States
                            207.200.116.136 United States
                            155.212.102.122 United States
                            69.154.215.198 United States
                            66.9.70.10 United States
                            208.80.193.46 Unknown
                            24.113.132.83 United States
                            72.8.37.123 United States
                            98.206.14.164 Unknown
                            119.11.7.144 Unknown
                            64.12.116.69 United States
                            205.188.117.13 United States
                            207.200.116.201 United States
                            207.200.116.72 United States
                            205.188.117.194 United States
                            207.200.116.10 United States
                            205.188.117.197 United States
                            216.9.250.109 Canada
                            64.12.117.194 United States
                            198.54.202.246 South Africa
                            205.188.116.75 United States
                            205.188.116.69 United States
                            205.188.116.202 United States
                            216.9.250.83 Canada
                            198.54.202.218 South Africa
                            198.54.202.195 South Africa
                            64.12.117.197 United States
                            207.200.116.65 United States
                            66.249.84.69 United States
                            64.12.116.202 United States
                            216.9.250.108 Canada
                            64.12.117.17 United States
                            207.200.116.200 United States

For June 2008, there were 239 unique visitors.

So, cyberposters, there you have it. I believe that I have established to the satisfaction of reasonable, intelligent people that Mrs. B. is a mean-spirited liar with whom it is no longer logical to engage in intelligent conversation. I am of the opinion that she has proven herself to be dishonest, mean, petty, and insensible, so I must now place her in my iggy bin.

For the rest of you who desire the truth, please check out my website: http://www.thecrimesofsenatoruzamere.com.

Peace.
                            I AM A VICTIM OF A GREEN CARD MARRIAGE SCAM. THE PERPETRATOR IS SENATOR EHIGHE EDOBOR UZAMERE. THE IMMIGRATION ATTORNEYS WHO PROVIDED SERVICES THAT HELPED HIM USE SUBTERFUGE TO TRICK ME ARE ALLEN E. KAYE AND HARVEY SHAPIRO. THIS IS THE TRUTH -- AND

Comment

Yes. Go visit her website so yours can be on the list of IP addresses that she's making public.

But hey - I'm mean spirited and dig up people's lives on the internet.
                              --------------------

Comment

MINE Different Every Single Day! For Yesterday I Was In Tawain! And Today Germany!

Real Shame The Brain and Heart Of So Many Has Shut Down!
                                USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation