After bringing my foreing wife to the USA - Now I live in hell

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Immigration/Department of Justice Report shows that foreign marriages have almost twice the successes rate of domestic marriages!

http://internationalloveaffair.com.w...ion.htm#Report

List of women engaged through "A Foreign Affair"
    http://www.loveme.com/women/engaged.htm

I know of several men and women who met their wives/husbands through AFA

I have made almost $1000 in commissions so far this year

Regardless of marriage, I met many nice people and made several friendships; I stay in touch with people I met 3 years ago

Regardless of how you define "success"; these facts establish that these tours are very successful

Comment

Oh dear, not sure the likes of WUSC and alike are going to agree with you there, or even be happy you are promoting this.
      So you are admitting that marrying a foreigner, you will have a better chance in a successful marriage?
      Please tell Cheryl that lol

So my guess Michael is that you are totally for Green cards through marriage, even so that these sites will increase the numbers

Cheryl will be after you! Duck!
      -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      God Bless America - God Bless Immigrants - God Bless Poor Misguided Souls Too

National Domestic Violence Hotline:
      1.800.799.SAFE (7233) 1.800.787.

Comment

Oh yeah, you're going to make a great lawyer, SOM. You've got the art of deception and two-faced behavior down and you haven't even passed the bar.

Kudos, I guess.
        The whole of life is but a moment of time. It is our duty, therefore to use it, not to misuse it - Plutarch

Comment

Originally posted by Aroha:
          <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Houston:
          Aroha, you need to remember the golden rule of marriage involving foreign persons... it's ALWAYS fraud, no questions asked! lmao
          Heh. Given that he lived in New Zealand for 8 years, maybe it's me that should make that claim </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

LOL! I think that since you and JC are the main defendants in our own little "case" here in ILW, you're the exception to the rule insofar as CDU is concerned.

Thanks to Sprintie for the emoticon.
          Do all the good you can, in all the ways you can, as long as ever you can.

--John Wesley

Comment

Originally posted by Sabuntium:
            Eros + Marriage = HELL

Purpose of Marriage = FAMILY, Raising Kids, True Love, Loyalty, Sinsere Dedication to each other and to the future of FAMILY !!!

Purpose of Eros = Sensual Pleasure.
            Likely side effects: rage of madness, love sickness, hell at home (if married for Eros) and etc. etc. etc.

Therefore, wise men marry for TRUE LOVE ONLY (such as Agape, Philia and Storge), and never for Eros !!!
            Just curious - is this the creed by which you live by?

Eros, agape and philia I've heard, what's this "storge"?

--John Wesley

Comment

Originally posted by Sprint_girl07:
              Oh dear, not sure the likes of WUSC and alike are going to agree with you there, or even be happy you are promoting this.
              So you are admitting that marrying a foreigner, you will have a better chance in a successful marriage?
              Please tell Cheryl that lol

So my guess Michael is that you are totally for Green cards through marriage, even so that these sites will increase the numbers

Cheryl will be after you! Duck!
              SOM will be iggified too. LOL!

--John Wesley

Comment

Originally posted by Sprint_girl07:
                All I want is love

Comment

Praise be to SOM!
                  Have all the good s.ex you can, in all the ways you can, for as long as ever you can !

-- Sabuntium The Great

Comment

Actually, Sprintie, I hate to have to say it ...

But SOM is right on that.

His source is probably not the greatest, but all the research I've done in trying to prove a certain someone else wrong, is that the divorce rate between a USC and an immigrant is less than that of two USC's.

Mrs B, CDU still calls me a 'dirty foreigner' and a scammer. The years of my marriage didn't seem to matter much before. I doubt it will now.
                    The whole of life is but a moment of time. It is our duty, therefore to use it, not to misuse it - Plutarch

Comment

Actually, Sprintie, I hate to have to say it ...

But SOM is right on that.
                      Have to agree...

Comment

I Would like 3 please! Gift wrapped .
                        Put it On My previous EX's tab! LOL.

P.S. i Would also like To get On your mailing list And recieve The Most recent Catalogue. Thanks.

Warranty/Gurrantee????

Would That Fall Under A Minimum 30 days Labor type??? Or Would it be Considered The required 90 day Return Policy For merchandise????
                        USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

Comment

two-day shipping available! lmao

Comment

Originally posted by Houston:
                            two-day shipping available! lmao
                            Overnight! PLEEEAAASSSEEEE!
                            USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

Comment

Originally posted by CDU:

My response: Your story has more holes than swiss cheese. You sound like a liar.
                              At first I was like:
                              Then I was:
                              --------------------
                              "I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them. " - Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Originally posted by JermCool:
                                <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by CDU:

My response: Your story has more holes than swiss cheese. You sound like a liar.
                                At first I was like:
                                Then I was: </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Sometimes it Takes Awhile. But Its In There! Trust me!

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation