Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• After bringing my foreing wife to the USA - Now I live in hell

I will make this short. I am a USA citizen and brought my wife to USA and got her a green card. we have two children and been marry for five years. The moment she set her foot on this country there has been nothing but hell for me.

She comes from a corrupted country in South America and for the pasy five years does not want to pay taxes on the money she earns, transport ondocumented people to work, is Dishonest and falsifies credit card information,
    is rasist and does not like other races, lied in her paperwork to the embassy and now she claims whenever we argue that in this country she has all the rights.. She treats me by saying that she will take our kids to her country and never see them again. I already notify DOS - Help

divorce her and let her take the brats; believe me she will not be leaving the country. what else do you want us to say?
    I suggest you see an attornry - secretly - immediately. Hide all your assets immediately.

Comment

Why did you marry and bring her here?
      Because she had nice b.oobs and a.sssets?
      Another victim of Eros..
      There should be an explicit ban on marriages based on Eros, I tell you!
      Only the mixture of Agape, Philia and Storge form the concrete firm foundament upon which one can build true matrimonial alliance and family!

What goes around comes around. Since it sounds like you married for Eros (and not for True Love) it is only natural that you now suffer consequences described in OP.
      Have all the good s.ex you can, in all the ways you can, for as long as ever you can !

-- Sabuntium The Great

Comment

Dear RRwug:

Your statements regarding your wife:

1) "There has been nothing but hell for me."
        2) "She comes from a corrupted country in South America."
        3) "For the pasy five years does not want to pay taxes on the money she earns."
        4) "Transport ondocumented people to work;
        5) "Is dishonest and falsifies credit card information."
        6) "Is rasist and does not like other races."
        7) "Lied in her paperwork to the embassy."
        8) "She claims whenever we argue that in this country she has all the rights."
        9) She treats me by saying that she will take our kids to her country and never see them again.

My response: Your story has more holes than swiss cheese. You sound like a liar.

Let me show you why:

1) According to you, you and your wife have two children and been marry for five years. This tells me that you were secure enough in the marriage to continue have sexual intercourse and making babies with her. Why did you stick around if she is such a bad person?

2) What does coming from a corrupt country have to do with anything? All countries have their share of corruption. That statement was dumb.

3) If she did not file taxes for five years, that means that during the five years you lived with her, you didn't report her income along with your own. That makes you as criminally liable as she is.

4) She's racist??? That obviously a big lie. She married you.

5) If she lied to the Embassy, why did you not report her then? Again, your story boggles the mind and defies logic.

6) Transports undocumented aliens to work??? What is she...a coyote??? HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA. You're a liar.

7) Falsifies credit card information??? Then why don't you report her to the police???

These are the possible scenarios regarding your ridiculous story:

1) Based on your atrocious spelling, you are the foreigner, not she. She finally caught you violating several laws, she has reported you and now you're scared schitless; or,

2) You already have a spouse in your home country and now that you've spent enough time to convince U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Service that your marriage was legitimate, you want to bad-mouth her behind her back and get somebody on the board to tell you to leave her, which is what your sorry behind planned to do in the first place because you already have a spouse back home; or

3) You are making this stupid story up to see what type of responses you will receive.

WELL...THIS IS MY OFFICIAL RESPONSE. WITHOUT TANGIBLE, WRITTEN PROOF OF YOUR ALLEGATIONS, YOU ARE NOTHING BUT A BIG LIAR AND THIS IS THE DUMBEST STORY THAT I HAVE EVER READ ON THIS SITE.
        I AM A VICTIM OF A GREEN CARD MARRIAGE SCAM. THE PERPETRATOR IS SENATOR EHIGHE EDOBOR UZAMERE. THE IMMIGRATION ATTORNEYS WHO PROVIDED SERVICES THAT HELPED HIM USE SUBTERFUGE TO TRICK ME ARE ALLEN E. KAYE AND HARVEY SHAPIRO. THIS IS THE TRUTH -- AND

Comment

This is why I only marry mail-order-brides. They are much more trustworthy than your typical American or regular foreigner.

Comment

Originally posted by Cheryl D. Uzamere:
            1) According to you, you and your wife have two children and been marry for five years. This tells me that you were secure enough in the marriage to continue have sexual intercourse and making babies with her. Why did you stick around if she is such a bad person?
            By the logic you applied above, the fact that my husband and I will be celebrating our 10th wedding anniversary in October and still have a sexual relationship is enough to prove the legitimacy of our marriage. And yet you've labeled me a scammer.

So, which is it?

The whole of life is but a moment of time. It is our duty, therefore to use it, not to misuse it - Plutarch

Comment

Aroha, you need to remember the golden rule of marriage involving foreign persons... it's ALWAYS fraud, no questions asked! lmao

Comment

Originally posted by Houston:
                Aroha, you need to remember the golden rule of marriage involving foreign persons... it's ALWAYS fraud, no questions asked! lmao
                Heh. Given that he lived in New Zealand for 8 years, maybe it's me that should make that claim
                The whole of life is but a moment of time. It is our duty, therefore to use it, not to misuse it - Plutarch

Comment

Mail Order Brides are sincere and not frauds. Never trust any other woman.

http://internationalloveaffair.com.wwdl.net/

Comment

Why do I get the distinct impression that this is just another desperate SOM attention-grab?

Comment

I know it doesn't really matter whether he is or isn't, but something tells me that the OP is a naturalized USC, and is using his USC status in hoping to get sympathy here.
                      Next minute he will warning everybody not to marry immigrants and they are all fraudsters, yet hides the fact he too is an immigrant. Whatever.

Mail Order Brides are sincere and not frauds. Never trust any other woman.
                      It's ok.. Most women would rather guys who order their brides online to stay away from them anyway. We don't have a $ amount on our heads like them, we are not for sale
                      -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                      God Bless America - God Bless Immigrants - God Bless Poor Misguided Souls Too

National Domestic Violence Hotline:
                      1.800.799.SAFE (7233) 1.800.787.

Comment

I have made many friends (men and women) on these tours. I can say, unequivocally, that I have never met nicer guys in my life. Excluding me of course.

Comment

Eros + Marriage = HELL

Purpose of Marriage = FAMILY, Raising Kids, True Love, Loyalty, Sinsere Dedication to each other and to the future of FAMILY !!!

Purpose of Eros = Sensual Pleasure.
                          Likely side effects: rage of madness, love sickness, hell at home (if married for Eros) and etc. etc. etc.

Therefore, wise men marry for TRUE LOVE ONLY (such as Agape, Philia and Storge), and never for Eros !!!
                          Have all the good s.ex you can, in all the ways you can, for as long as ever you can !

-- Sabuntium The Great

Comment

Originally posted by SonofMichael:
                            I have made many friends (men and women) on these tours. I can say, unequivocally, that I have never met nicer guys in my life. Excluding me of course.
                            Maybe, but you don't hear of any success stories do you?
                            It sounds more like a vacation tour then anything else, but with a bride thrown in

I could find cheaper ways for you to travel around in style Michael and give you tips on European countries that you want to visit, and will even give you a tour guide book if you like. Will save you heaps of money and trouble

Have you been to Amsterdam yet? Tell the guys that that place will be way better, less headaches lol (except of course if they visit the cafe's and order the speciality)
                            -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                            God Bless America - God Bless Immigrants - God Bless Poor Misguided Souls Too

National Domestic Violence Hotline:
                            1.800.799.SAFE (7233) 1.800.787.

Comment

Originally posted by SonofMichael:
                              I'm not sure that's exactly a glowing recommendation.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation