Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ANOTHER MARRIAGE SCAM VICTIM!!!!!

I am the latest victim of a green card marriage scam. I sponsored my fiancee who entered the U.S. on 12/19/2007.

I am the latest victim of a green card marriage scam. I sponsored my fiancee who entered the U.S. on 12/19/2007.

Comment

Davdah,
      Something is not quite right. Think about it. In just a few months since the arrival. the new wife did not know personally the x nor never met her, but in that same short span, believed everything the ex did and is now an accessory to an alleged crime. And what perpetrated all this was the 12 year old broke into the home and committed destruction of private property along with a few other minor offenses. the plot was that she went from totally innocent to totally callous in a short time frame all with the help of the x. My guess is that the x was probably an immigrant as well.

Now, here is what is funny. The wife attacked him but no mention of a weapon. He was so defenseless that he could not even defend himself. And a TRO, which is not granted on the most callous of evidence was granted. So now he have the line that everyone is against him.

But there is more, the annulment was granted by summary judgment, but the second x now has 30 days to file a motion for the annulment to be withdrawn.

Again, something is not right about this.
      "Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence." John Adams on Defense of the boston Massacre

Comment

That's true.???

Comment

It's just SOM, proving yet again that he needs psychiatric help and that any old halfwitted moron can pass the bar.
          The whole of life is but a moment of time. It is our duty, therefore to use it, not to misuse it - Plutarch

Comment

Davdah,

Now please, how am I able to write these off my income? Thanks.

Comment

Hudson,
              Attack can happen without weapon ok, though there was weapon involved in my own case. Secondly, I never told you that I was so defenseless that I could not even defend myself.

Gosh!! I don't want to appear insulting but please read between the lines and get a good understanding of the post before twisting the whole story.PLEASE!!!!!!!

Comment

It's impossible for me to give you any advice when I'm only hearing one side of the story. I'm sure your wife would tell it different. One thing I don't like, is your goal of having your wife deported. This shows malice, and revenge.

If your only goal is to hurt a woman, then PM SOM. He's an expert on abusing women, and would most gladly show you how.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by kmail22:
                  Hudson,
                  Attack can happen without weapon ok, though there was weapon involved in my own case. Secondly, I never told you that I was so defenseless that I could not even defend myself.

Gosh!! I don't want to appear insulting but please read between the lines and get a good understanding of the post before twisting the whole story.PLEASE!!!!!!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You are . You are asking for an advice from a person who has VERY BIASED opinion. Hudson will sole heartedly accept whatever immigrant women say and quickly label you (USC) as fraud and abusive. Even if Al-Qaeda sleeper cell would have said something against USC and Hudson would have been on the bench to provide his opinion, I betcha that sleeper cell would get US Citizenship on a golden platter and you will be behind bars.

There are some few who cannot grasp the notion that women as just as evil as men. Immigrant women are no exception to it. As a matter of fact, immigrant women are more prone to be evil then USC Women because they need their GC and for that there are many SHADY Domestic Violence Shelters that teach them all the dirty tricks to get you in trouble. Hey, if they don't do that they will be out of business because VAWA funding which has now reached $3.4 Billion demands you have victims in shelter house to get a piece of the pie. The more the merrier.

One thing I have learned is if you believe she did it for GC, go after her full force. Do not show any sympathy, try every avenue and legal measures at your disposable to get back at her. Work very hard for her deportation. Continuously write to USCIS, ICE, Senators, Media etc. If she has right to destroy your valuable years for GC, you have equal right to go after her and destroy hers as well. Believe in Eye for a Eye. Do not under estimate these foreign women. They are more versed with immigration laws then you are.
                  I am not racist. I am not anti-immigrant. I am AGAINST CRIMINALS, FRAUDSTERS, WHO DISOBEY THE LAW, BREAK THE LAW AND PERPETRATE THE FRAUD.

You may not like what I have to say but that does not mean I am wrong.

Comment

Unique,
                    Thanks for your posting. I am not here to delibrate on who's right or wrong on this case. Absolutely, my wife will have her on side of the story. I have posted my story to seek advise and to also help others that might be going through similar situation to know that they can actually stand up for their rights. I have read too many negative comments on similar cases on this site. Its ok to be critical but sincerely speaking, people like you and Hudson add more pain to the victims' course.

Absolutely,I spent over $15,000 on this lady and her goal was to bring me down to achieve her GC ambition. You don't think I would do everything in my power to have her pay back? You must be a saint and I pray you fall into similar situation and let me see your reaction.

How do you pay ingratitude with gratitude? Only Jesus Christ is capable of that. Because I'm alive and talking therefore, you don't know the impact of my difficulties. Because I am not rotting in jail thats why you can't understand.

What is wrong with you? "if my goal is to hurt a woman, then PM SOM..." I promise you that I will remember you in my daily prayers so that you will encounter similar difficulties in life and I'm assuring you of this.

Comment

Unique,
                      Your advise is not necessary. I have not called you to be a judge in this case. If you like, you can PM my wife so that you will get her own side of the story then you can give a binding judgement.

I am fighting this battle with the power of the Lord only and in the end, the just will be vindicated.
                      BE CAREFUL WHAT YOU WISH FOR PAL.

Comment

kmail22,

Clearly you have problems controlling your anger. You may have been dealt a bad hand. So was my non-smoking friend who just died of cancer last month. I'm sure he'd have gladly traded places with you. Wishing your grief upon me, only casts a bigger shadow on you. If you truly believe in God, then follow his scripture.

Comment

Unique,
                          I am not wishing my grief on you rather, I'm praying you go through similar thing in life so that I can better understand you. Surely, it will happen to you in no distant time.

BE CAREFUL WHAT YOU WISH FOR.

Comment

Davdah,
                            Thanks for the feedback.

Comment

DESTROYED the phone, so you could not use it, but then wuickly FIXED it? How did she do THAT? Sounds like a spy movie.
                              One bad ex, another bad ex... unless these women are *******s, or bi, things look gloomy for your stories. I understand ONE bad ex, but two - means something is wrong with you as well, doesn't it?

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation