Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment to S12's post 7:27 p.m.:

May I have some sauce to go with those strings of spaghetti, please?

Comment

Comment

As is painfully obvious explora, you have no coherent, intelligent reply..because (a) you don't understand the word 'coherent' and (b) you cannot find a single U.S. law that states anyone and everyone is entitled to live and work in the US...and (c) you lack the courage of your so-called 'convictions..'come on....prove me wrong.....instead of trying to be witty (which for you will be difficult, since you are only 'half-armed)

Comment

Comment to S12's post 8:59 p.m.

Yes, I'm only half-armed having only one arm. That's why they call me El Brazo. When something goes missing they always blame it on El Brazo.

Comment

I rest my case. It is sad to see how the human gene pool has regressed, in some cases, such as explora's.....let's check her IQ reading.....oh my ...a blip...all the way to 78....wow....

Comment

Originally posted by Someone12:
              How many british w ankers are living with Jake01?
              A song for you S12
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XIHXn...eature=related

over 18 only!!!

Comment

Comment to S12's post 9:22 p.m.:

S12, there's an advantage to your giving me a reputation of having a 78 IQ reading. People will be less suspicious of me. BTW, that hole in the ozone layer has really fried my brain.

Beep, beep, beep, down, down, going down,.....

Low I. Queue

You rest your case? Is that a promise?

Comment

Jake o1 post:
                  4now do you call that posting lady like, I dont think so[/quote]

this is disgraceful talk by anyone in gerneral let alone on a public forum. But since you were not here during this period... did you pull up the filthy vulgar posts of explora who actually started speaking this c u n n ilingual type language first?

This was my point. Explora has no grounds to complain about Beverlys foul mouth posts when she was equally guilty of the same. Explora was the first to use the C word.

Again.at least their vulgarities were between each other.Ask your friends here. they will tell you, and they wont lie to you. better yet. pull up the posts and see 4yourself.

I just disagree that when someone gets so mad at someone that they have to stoop to racial name calling. then justify it by saying they deserve it. or say I understand why.. which is the same as justifiying it.

Nonetheless.. it is in the past and hopefully the board is getting back to normal without the offensive profanity from anyone or anymore racial name calling from anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by 4now:

this is disgraceful talk by anyone in gerneral let alone on a public forum. But since you were not here during this period... did you pull up the filthy vulgar posts of explora who actually started speaking this c u n n ilingual type language first?

This was my point. Explora has no grounds to complain about Beverlys foul mouth posts when she was equally guilty of the same. Explora was the first to use the C word.

Again.at least their vulgarities were between each other.Ask your friends here. they will tell you, and they wont lie to you. better yet. pull up the posts and see 4yourself.

I just disagree that when someone gets so mad at someone that they have to stoop to racial name calling. then justify it by saying they deserve it. or say I understand why.. which is the same as justifiying it.

Nonetheless.. it is in the past and hopefully the board is getting back to normal without the offensive profanity from anyone or anymore racial name calling from anyone.
                    Once again the voice of reason/truth prevails.
                    Wolves Travel In Packs

Comment

Originally posted by Beverly:
                      <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by 4now:

Once again the voice of reason/truth prevails. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well That was what I was doing, I pulled up "STOP THE RAIDS" and as I explained all Proud had said was MERRY CHRISTMAS, I didn't know that was a vulgar word over here.

And look at the name calling she has called me, so I know good and well Beverly isn't as innocent as you make her out to be thats it 4 now

Comment

Originally posted by Jake01:
                        <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Beverly:
                        <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by 4now:

Once again the voice of reason/truth prevails. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well That was what I was doing, I pulled up "STOP THE RAIDS" and as I explained all Proud had said was MERRY CHRISTMAS, I didn't know that was a vulgar word over here.

And look at the name calling she has called me, so I know good and well Beverly isn't as innocent as you make her out to be thats it 4 now </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Jake, this exchange occurred on Page 8 of the Stop the Raids thread, for anyone who is interested. The extremely foul language began around that time. Hopefully, like I said yesteray, things will settle down and get back to normal soon.

Comment

Still lying HMMMMM . . . IT STARTED THE DAY I POSTED MY FIRST POST AND EXPLORA'S NERVOUS BREAK DOWN STARTED ON PAGE SIX NOT page 8 . . . ?

You know the reason this started was a result of Explora throwing tantrums like a toddler because I posted in a thread that was CREATED BY A FORMER MEMBER, that Explora claimed squatters rights to and got ticked off because I began posting there. She started spaming my threads with OVER BLOWN PICTURES and THEN SHE HAD SOME TYPE OF NERVOUS BREAKDOWN, SNAPPED AND THE TIRADE BELOW BEGAN:

Login/JoinWelcome, [Logout]
                          BEV: CLEAN IT UP (YOUR MOUTH) explora 2 106 December 23, 2007 03:04 PM
                          by NeedHelpFast
                          EXPLORA:REMOVE YOUR SPAM FROM MY THREADS Beverly 0 66 December 23, 2007 02:50 PM

MEXICAN GOVERNMENT INSANITY Beverly 6 114 December 23, 2007 02:42 PM
                          by Beverly
                          IF FOUL-MOUTHS ALLOWED SO ARE TOPICS explora 0 50 December 23, 2007 02:38 PM

NEVER READ IT, MS. BEV FLINTSTONE explora 1 56 December 23, 2007 02:30 PM
                          by Beverly
                          CARTOON: ...BEV'S REGALO explora 1 59 December 23, 2007 02:29 PM
                          by Beverly
                          BEV'S CARTOON (NOT ABOUT ANY TRUTH) explora 1 60 December 23, 2007 02:27 PM
                          by Beverly
                          BEV BORN US CITIZEN DORA/EXPLORA MEXI NOMAD? Beverly 1 70 December 23, 2007 02:25 PM
                          by Beverly
                          EXPLORA: MULTIPLE IDENTITIES ILLEGAL MEXICAN SPECIALTY Beverly 1 52 December 23, 2007 02:24 PM
                          by Beverly
                          DORA/EXPLORA:I DON'T WRITE THEM I JUST POST THEM Beverly 0 33 December 23, 2007 02:23 PM

BEV NEEDS CONTROL explora 0 36 December 23, 2007 02:20 PM

WHAT TRUTH? IT'S ABOUT YOU: YOUR MOUTH explora 0 34 December 23, 2007 02:19 PM

Use this discussion board to post your immigration questions. Registration or Login is NOT required to view postings. However you will have to register to post. Use of this discussion board is subject to our terms of use.

WHO NEEDS BEV'S FOUL MOUTHED LINGO??? explora 0 30 December 23, 2007 02:18 PM

BEV'S FOUL MOUTH explora 0 31 December 23, 2007 02:17 PM

WHO CUSSES AT PROUDUSC AND OTHERS?????? explora 0 41 December 23, 2007 02:16 PM

DORA/EXPLORER YOU SPAMMED THEM ALL REMEMBER? Beverly 0 34 December 23, 2007 02:13 PM

EXPLORA I TOLD YOU YOUR SPAMMING IS TIRED Beverly 0 18 December 23, 2007 02:12 PM

WHERE'S BEV'S THREAD explora 0 17 December 23, 2007 02:12 PM

BEV #1 INTERRUPTER explora 0 25 December 23, 2007 02:11 PM

#1 FOUL MOUTHED OP IN NEED OF ATTENTION explora 0 15 December 23, 2007 02:10 PM

BEV WANTS VIEWERS: HER THREAD DEFICIENT explora 0 14 December 23, 2007 02:09 PM

COPY CAT BEV NEEDS VIEWERS/IDENTITY explora 0 16 December 23, 2007 02:07 PM

UM NO: BEV's NOT A SPAMMER TRYING TO HIDE THE TRUTH Beverly 0 26 December 23, 2007 02:06 PM

COPY CAT BEV NEEDS AN IDENTITY explora 0 14 December 23, 2007 02:06 PM

BEV NEEDS TO POST TOPICS explora 0 14 December 23, 2007 02:05 PM

BEV COULDN'T POST A PHOTO explora 0 11 December 23, 2007 02:04 PM

EXPLORA THE CULTURAL CRYBABY Beverly 0 21 December 23, 2007 02:04 PM

BEV NEEDS A MAP explora 0 15 December 23, 2007 02:03 PM

BEV'S WAITING ON HER HELP explora 0 12 December 23, 2007 02:02 PM

EXPLORA: TYPICAL ALWAYS STARTING **** YOU CAN'T FINISH Beverly 0 18 December 23, 2007 02:02 PM

FOUL MOUTH BEV: GO TO YOUR THREAD explora 0 15 December 23, 2007 02:02 PM

"Copy Cat" Bev explora 0 12 December 23, 2007 02:01 PM

NEW TOPICS IN YOUR THREAD? explora 0 12 December 23, 2007 02:00 PM

GO WITH FLOW explora 0 12 December 23, 2007 01:59 PM

EXPLORA YOU'RE A BORER ANY NEW SPAM GAMES? Beverly 0 19 December 23, 2007 01:59 PM

BEV GETS OUT-OF-SYNC explora 0 10 December 23, 2007 01:59 PM

YOU SPAMMED MY THREAD SO NO ONE COULD READ THE TRUTH Beverly 0 14 December 23, 2007 01:58 PM

DORA: NEED A BLOG? HERE'S INSTRUCTIONS 4 U Beverly 0 14 December 23, 2007 01:55 PM

FEED BEV explora 0 12 December 23, 2007 01:55 PM

VISIT AMER. EXPLOIT. BY BEV explora 0 13 December 23, 2007 01:54 PM

HELP MS./MR. BEV explora 0 11 December 23, 2007 01:54 PM

PLEASE VIEW BEV'S AMER. EXPLOIT. TOPIC explora 0 10 December 23, 2007 01:53 PM

PLEASE HELP BEV explora 0 12 December 23, 2007 01:52 PM

BEV NEEDS ASSISTANCE explora 0 12 December 23, 2007 01:51 PM

BEV NEEDS VIEWERS explora 0 10 December 23, 2007 01:50 PM

DORA/EXPLORA THREATENED BY THE TRUTH Beverly 0 19 December 23, 2007 01:50 PM

BEV NEEDS ATTENTION explora 0 11 December 23, 2007 01:49 PM

What's up? explora 0 11 December 23, 2007 01:48 PM

BEV IS WAITING explora 0 13 December 23, 2007 01:47 PM

HELP SPONSOR EXPLORA'S RETARDATION REVERSAL Beverly 0 14 December 23, 2007 01:47 PM

HELP BEV explora 0 12 December 23, 2007 01:46 PM

BEV'S THREAD DEFICIENT explora 0 15 December 23, 2007 01:46 PM

HELP BEV AVOID BLUNDERS explora 0 20 December 23, 2007 01:44 PM

HELP DORA NON EXPLORA REMOVE HER SPAM FROM MY THREADS Beverly 0 17 December 23, 2007 01:43 PM

BEV NEEDS HER HOME explora 0 20 December 23, 2007 01:41 PM

HELP BEV FIND HER TOPIC THREAD
                          Wolves Travel In Packs

Comment

Maybe they need to speed up the INS on getting applications processed.

Comment

I was watching the Montel Show a re-run from October 07

He stated that 67% of prisoners are PFO (persistant felony offenders),

Now my question is, if what has been stated on here (the forum) that nearly all illegal aliens are criminals, then why are they not deported after their first offence???

Doesn't make sense to me.

Comment

JAKE01 QUOTE:

And look at the name calling she has called me, so <span class="ev_code_BLUE">I know good and well Beverly isn't as innocent as you make her out to be thats it 4 now</span>
                                ================================================
                                PROUD USC
                                <span class="ev_code_GREEN">Jake, this exchange occurred on Page 8 of the Stop the Raids thread, for anyone who is interested. The extremely foul language began around that time</span>. Hopefully, like I said yesteray, things will settle down and get back to normal soon

================================================

Jake

This is about setting the record straight and the facts, it is not about me trying to make make Beverly look more innocent in this. They are both equal opportunity candidates of this profanity award. <span class="ev_code_RED">I have merely pointed out the hypocrisy. </span>Both Explora/Babyeh started using lewd and foul language and s e x ual gutter talk FIRST and then Beverly returned the same type vulagar speech back. This was how all the nasty type talk all began. Explora starting posting s ex ual l e sb ian picture, then additionally started scripting po r na graphic detailed descriptions to go with it.

Proud.. are you telling me you dont remember this?? Who could forget this vile under the clothes talk

These references that I am referring to are not in the Stop the Raids thread. They started long before by explora in various threads, then the racial charged remarks from iperson followed and then explora followed suit with her along the same vein.

<span class="ev_code_RED">again. this is just setting the record straight with the facts</span>

Proud. yes. I believe you are correct in the timeframe in the "STOP THE RAIDS" thread. However, THis timeframe is when I believe Beverly started giving back the vulgar talk.

Then Explora started like 4 or 5 new threads complaining about Beverly's foul mouth. I thought that was hilarious

Now you dont have to take my word 4it. Just pull up Explora's posts for December. Unless of course she deleted them But it doesnt matter, your friends will attest that I am telling the true facts here.

Other members please feel free to jump in here if I have infact mistated the <span class="ev_code_GREEN">FACTS.</span>

Again I reiterate. I am just setting the facts straight. Let the chips fall where they may. It is not to side with.

We are supposed to be adults here . It is not a responsible adult attitude to condone abhorent behavior or have faulty memory becuase you like someone or they are your friend. You will only be lying to oneself.. and then your memory will get faulty and eventually "make the lie real"

When unbiased mindset is acheived..... This is when we know we have left the teenager thinking mode.

AS I have stated many times before. Explora does an excellent job of bringing news articles to the board under those 2 threads, and it is nice to see her back and getting back to doing that again. Beverly likewise is bringing a different point of view with her articles and doing a great job. Proud is doing a great job in posting her articles that fill in a different and spiritual type view ,and our newest poster of articles is Mike2007 who is doing a great job at bringing immigration news and world news to the viewers.

these people may/or many not be answereing immigration posters questions, but they are bringing substancial information to posters that make this forum a superior forum.

Now that its moderation is being enforced, This can only be a better forum for everybody to enjoy.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation