US To Speed Deportation of 200k Jailed Illegals

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Beverly....mail order brides, remember its the Americans who are ordering them.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    God Bless America - God Bless Immigrants - God Bless Poor Misguided Souls Too

National Domestic Violence Hotline:
    1.800.799.SAFE (7233) 1.800.787.

Comment

Originally posted by Beverly:

Oh and BTW your illegal alien cyberspace buddies Fake USC and the illegal alien explora aren't exactly model company by immigration standards, not even in cyberspace. As a visitor in my country you may want to keep that in mind.

Mkay? . . .
      I'd rather stand with Explora & ProudUSC, than you, you would probably shoot us all in the back just to get your treacherous butt out of trouble.

Comment

My guess is that you hate your job, money is ****, and you take out your fraustration on here.
        -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
        God Bless America - God Bless Immigrants - God Bless Poor Misguided Souls Too

National Domestic Violence Hotline:
        1.800.799.SAFE (7233) 1.800.787.

Comment

Jacke01 Quote:
          You just like attacking people with you small mindedness, but when they retaliate you dont like it, <span class="ev_code_RED">now I understand why Iperson said what she said,</span> you try to push people to far, when they react you dont like it.

Really Jake? Well you have surprised me.There is no justification for Iperson using a racial epitah "NIGGA" toward Beverly. It was out of hate for skin color and race that she herself admits she didnt know she had. UNACCEPTABLEby any standard.

I can think of at least 4 typical deragotory words to call a woman when you are mad at them.... but not one of the usual suspects were used. Just the racial slur.

And sadly each one of you has justified her saying it and that it was ok b/c she was pushed to it . How Disappointingly junior high

Comment

Comment to 4now: Have I missed your posts where you spoke of any displeasure with Beverly's choice of words.....? She wasn't at a loss when she spoke of Mexicans, exuse me. Does it hurt when the chickens come home to roost?

About the usual suspect of four letter words, Beverly had already worn them out, there probably wasn't much left to choose from.

High school? Has Beverly been exonerated since her outlook on things must've been master's level. (LMAO)

Comment

Originally posted by explora:
              Comment to 4now: Have I missed your posts where you spoke of any displeasure with Beverly's choice of words.....? She wasn't at a loss when she spoke of Mexicans, exuse me. Does it hurt when the chickens come home to roost?

About the usual suspect of four letter words, Beverly had already worn them out, there probably wasn't much left to choose from.

High school? Has Beverly been exonerated since her outlook on things must've been master's level. (LMAO)

No Explora I dont roll like that.If I have something to say or if I am displeased...it doesnt matter who it is or what their perspective is. But make sure if I say something... it has been overdone and past the time to say something about it.

Yes explora,
              I doubt very much if you would've be able to see a complaint sent to the person who could do something about it.

But You must have missed the post where I publicly expressed my displeasure with all the foul mouth profaners. As matter of fact, I probably didnt read most of Beverly's posts once she started using that kind of language. It was tune out time 4me. I believe it was within the same post that I expressed my displeasure with the filthy vile and vulgar language that you used even before Beverly started using the same vile speech back. Which I have to tell you , I was really shocked at the both of you, but I said nothing and let you both just nasty it out to each other while we all had to endure. and you know... oddly enough, nobody on the board seemed to mind the talk that you or babyeh were spewing out. It is a laughing joke when I see you all complaining to SAM about the language that Beverly was using. its funny. Im saying to myself... Did I miss something or did they not see Babyeh who has been using this language for no purpose whatsoever, and Explora who was using the most horrible language and racist remarks. And this is one of the things I speak about being a 13 yrs or 14yrs old girl/boy actions right out of middle school.

There are no chickens at my home to be able to come home to roost. Therefore i have no reason to be hurt. But I do feel sad 4u and your crew that have seemed to let personal hatred of a person distort your sound reasoning to the point that you are biased "just becuase".

I have never seen Beverly use Ethnic/racist namecalling in regards to Mexicans. Could i have missed them if they were there.. possibly yes.... becuaes I did not read a lot of the posts early on and certainly not many of the ones with the language when it started. if she had, I would be blasting her too and anyone else using inappropriate ethnic slurring.. like when davdah called iperson a pollack.

You know some things I read here disgust me so much that it is not worth commenting on. and maybe others feel the same way, becuase I dont see anyone else comment on them either. So you just hope it goes away sooner or later.

FYI, I do not consider the term "Breedmare" a racist term. It is applicable to anyone that fits the description/situation. Is it offensive, yes I think some people would find it to be. And I never heard of horses being associated with mexicans as a code name. Where as everybody in the WORLD knows that Gorilla/monkey is code word for Black/Africans. even AT&T suffered a lawsuit a few years ago during a world campaign. they used people for representing all the other countries. And when it came to Africa, they used a Black gorilla. they had to scrap the whole campaign as it was quite obvious .

But what really puzzles me is ... that I am surprised at the amount of interaction between "the group" with Beverly.. as I would have thought that she would be on your Ignore list.

Comment

Originally posted by 4now:
                Jacke01 Quote:
                <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">You just like attacking people with you small mindedness, but when they retaliate you dont like it, <span class="ev_code_RED">now I understand why Iperson said what she said,</span> you try to push people to far, when they react you dont like it.

Really Jake? Well you have surprised me.There is no justification for Iperson using a racial epitah "NIGGA" toward Beverly. It was out of hate for skin color and race that she herself admits she didnt know she had. UNACCEPTABLEby any standard.

I can think of at least 4 typical deragotory words to call a woman when you are mad at them.... but not one of the usual suspects were used. Just the racial slur.

And sadly each one of you has justified her saying it and that it was ok b/c she was pushed to it . How Disappointingly junior high </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yes 4Now I can understand why Iperson used "that" word, and no it is not a nice word, but Beverly pushes people to their limit, take this response I have only just found, I was very shocked indeed.

Posted January 04, 2008 08:35 PM Hide Post
                quote:

originally posted by Beverly

The only time I told your dumb a-ss anything was to go f-uck yourself.

Oh and DORA THE C-UNT EXPLORA YOU NEED TO STF up I can smell your FISH BREATH THROUGH MY COMPUTER SCREEN. GO FINISH SU-CK-ING YOUR DINNER THROUGH THE STRAW BETWEEN YOUR LE-SBO GIRLFRIEND'S LEGS. DON'T FORGET TO SQUEEZE YOUR FAT A-SS DOWN YOUR MANHOLE YOU LIVE IN SO LAMIGRA DOESN'T GET YOUR WIDE LOAD A-SS.

4now do you call that posting lady like, I dont think so.

Comment

[quote]Originally posted by Jake01:
                  [QUOTE]Originally posted by 4now:
                  Jacke01 Quote:
                  You just like attacking people with you small mindedness, but when they retaliate you dont like it, <span class="ev_code_RED">now I understand why Iperson said what she said,</span> you try to push people to far, when they react you dont like it.

Oh puuuuuuleeze, still whining and trying to turn the tables to appear as if you all attack me out of some sick form of vindication for posting the truth. Maybe its just me but to post that quote as if the repeated ganging up on me (you know how you aliens do that after all you jumped on the gang up on Beverly bandwagon the first day the welcome wagon welcomed you back)as if nothing came before or after my STOOPING to your friends' level to make it clear that I was not going to be your whipping girl is totally par for the course.

Gee I guess you couldn't copy and paste the continual taunts, name calling, pics posted of l-es-bians kissing, the pictures of THE NAACP and the million and one uses of the word "NIGGA" that all of your cyberbuddies posted that way in your small minds it somehow vindicates the immediate ganging up on me anytime you think I'm anywhere near this board simply because you can't handle seeing the truth about yourselves depicted in the stories I post?

At the end of the day that's all this amounts to. A few illegal aliens hating me for posting stories about the majority of the illegal aliens in this country perpetually commiting crimes and breeding to s-uck the American taxpayers dry,(who they happen to share an ethnicity with) sorry, if they can't handle truth but it doesn't change it and all the ganging up and personal attacks in the world will not force me to leave. I will if the moderator of this board tells me other than that I will leave when I decide not because some immature high school mentality gang of girly girls are ticked off and gang up on me because they can't control me or rescind my 1ST AMENDMENT RIGHTS.

You on the other hand were so excited that someone accepted you (even if it's just cyberspace) clueless about the lack of character of the members of the welcome wagon you jumped on to attack me, clueless as to all the racist abuse and sexually explicit attacks your buddies had been hurling at me FOR SEVERAL WEEKS from day one which led to my stooping to their gutter level in order to retaliate. You remind me of the girl in the movie Mean Girls . . anything to fit in with the crowd. I almost feel sorry for you.
                  Wolves Travel In Packs

Comment

[quote]Originally posted by Beverly:
                    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Jake01:
                    [QUOTE]Originally posted by 4now:
                    Jacke01 Quote:

Oh puuuuuuleeze, still whining and trying to turn the tables to appear as if you all attack me out of some sick form of vindication for posting the truth. Maybe its just me but to post that quote as if the repeated ganging up on me (you know how you aliens do that after all you jumped on the gang up on Beverly bandwagon the first day the welcome wagon welcomed you back)as if nothing came before or after my STOOPING to your friends' level to make it clear that I was not going to be your whipping girl is totally par for the course.

Gee I guess you couldn't copy and paste the continual taunts, name calling, pics posted of l-es-bians kissing, the pictures of THE NAACP and the million and one uses of the word "NIGGA" that all of your cyberbuddies posted that way in your small minds it somehow vindicates the immediate ganging up on me anytime you think I'm anywhere near this board simply because you can't handle seeing the truth about yourselves depicted in the stories I post?

At the end of the day that's all this amounts to. A few illegal aliens hating me for posting stories about the majority of the illegal aliens in this country perpetually commiting crimes and breeding to s-uck the American taxpayers dry,(who they happen to share an ethnicity with) sorry, if they can't handle truth but it doesn't change it and all the ganging up and personal attacks in the world will not force me to leave. I will if the moderator of this board tells me other than that I will leave when I decide not because some immature high school mentality gang of girly girls are ticked off and gang up on me because they can't control me or rescind my 1ST AMENDMENT RIGHTS.

You on the other hand were so excited that someone accepted you (even if it's just cyberspace) clueless about the lack of character of the members of the welcome wagon you jumped on to attack me, clueless as to all the racist abuse and sexually explicit attacks your buddies had been hurling at me FOR SEVERAL WEEKS from day one which led to my stooping to their gutter level in order to retaliate. You remind me of the girl in the movie Mean Girls . . anything to fit in with the crowd. I almost feel sorry for you. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

And what about the abuse you have thrown in my direction, oh but that doesnt count because you are such a perfect American, B.S.

All I have said about you was that you are a person that is full of hate, I have not called you names YET, lets face it, your postings prove you are hateful and vindictive.

YOU and YOU alone started the attacks on ProudUSC, all she replied to you was merry christmas, you couldn't leave it at that, OH NO! you have your opinion, and everyone else has to follow suit.

Comment

Hi Jake,

Hopefully when the new rules come out next week, we will see some positive changes here on this forum. Then, perhaps we can move on with business as usual. If posters choose to break the rules, there will be repercussions. I pray we can last another week - lol!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ProudUSC:
                        Hi Jake,

Hopefully when the new rules come out next week, we will see some positive changes here on this forum. Then, perhaps we can move on with business as usual. If posters choose to break the rules, there will be repercussions. I pray we can last another week - lol!!!
                        I agree Proud, you know we all have our own opinions, and as you have mentioned life would be dull if we all thought the same, but there is no need to be rude, and I'm not just talking about Beverly, but S12, babybeh, and anyone else that throws insults, I know your's and Explora's, Hudson's, needhelpfast and a few others, hearts are in the right place, and I can see you dont accept illegal criminals, but wants to help out anyone else thru the immigration process and thru life in general, ... so if I can see this why can't anyone else?

Comment

Jake, I think most of us will agree that illegal immigration is breaking the law; however, those of us who try to show the other side understand why it is happening. Our government has provided an infrastructure for it to continue. Until they implement some fair immigration reform which includes not only securing our borders, but allowing more visa opportunities for people from the countries south of the border, the situation will only increase. Contrary to what the anti-illegal folks say, this country does need the immigrant work force it has in place in the agriculture, construction and a few other markets. There should also be laws to insure these workers are being paid fair wages. I don't think you'll find many Americans willing to pick fruit even if a fair wage were offered!

The others can't see it because they are wearing blinders - lol!

Comment

Comment to ProudUSC 6:40 p.m.:

If a steady full crew were to be found and paid a fair wage as you say, the work would be so laborious that the workers would end up slacking. Many of the workers in the fields right now had worked in fields from a very young age in their country. They are more accustomed to the 'bend over and reach' than Americans. I don't think Americans would ever tolerate it no matter what wage was paid and they'd spend more time under the shade tree and at the water station. But as I said, they'll slack and be constantly looking for other employment.

Comment

That's what I was saying, Explora. Read the last sentence.

Comment

explora rambles on about subjects she knows nothing about....but she is quick to insult...a classic response of illegal alien supporters who cannot support their views with FACTS (not FAX)....
                                the basic FACT is that illegals are amongst the lowest of lowlifes...they have lied, cheated or stolen their way to the US, where they steal jobs, scam free medical care, and then have the audacity to whine about THEIR RIGHTS!!!
                                Yea sure....well listen up, illegal aliens (and your double-digit IQ supporters)...you do have the right to remain silent, so please, exercise that right often...and, you have the right to leave my country,....please, don't let the door hit you in the explora on the way out.
                                Adding more visas would just mean more scamming, unless, (repeat for the mentally impaired [explora, iperson, hudson] unless we have totally closed all loopholes for these potential visa violaters to remain here (they are supposed to be 'temporary workers', not permanent workers)...at the conclusion of the fruit picking season, adios...go home for x months, then reapply for a new work visa...fine with me....but no bringing your spouse and 9 children to slurp at the public trough and get a free education on the dime of American taxpayers (nor free medical care to produce and have even more brats)...come here, work here, leave here.....punto.
                                All visa cheats should just be sent home for years....forget waivers, forget phony marriages, forget hammering out brats to use as pawns to get a GC....play by the rules...period. Now this concept will annoy illegal alien supporters, because while they claim to be bleeding heart supporters for illegals, the fact remains almost all of them do absolutely nothing to reinforce that silly viewpoint...how many illegals are living in your hovel, explora? How many british w ankers are living with Jake01? How many polish visa cheats are residing with iperson? Answer:zero.
                                So these hypcritical blather-producers have no clue about the downside of illegal immigration...none...they think they see a disadvantaged group of people, but forget they (the supporters) are still enjoying the American lifestyle and are unwilling to compromise their OWN standard of living and give it away, but they are happy to give my standard of living away...sorry you hypocritical uninformed idiots, but America and Americans come first....not some border jumper or visa cheat....and if you really disagree, then please....
                                (a) explain where it states in our laws that anyone and everyone on the planet is ENTITLED to come to the US to scam free bennies and employment
                                (b) take in a dozen or illegals into your home, feed them, clothe them, let them use your car (be sure to buy extra insurance) and call the local TV station to broadcast this 1 in a zillion-chance event...otherwise, your words are empty (like your heads)

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation