US To Speed Deportation of 200k Jailed Illegals

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Someone12speaking of a round of applause for ICE guess who along with his entire family got deported:

THE RACIST Chicano MeCHa propogandist . .
    ! The official American version hasn't hit the media yet but here's a botched Spanish to English version:

Children of undocumented parents undergo in own meat the operative ones of the Agency of Immigration (HE HOISTS); they deport 70 people in the month

With a sad and full glance of light simultaneously, Paola Oropeza, the student of the Hard-twisted school deported Tuesday last with his family, says I will not occur by won.

Already in Tijuana, after its expulsion of the country where it lived during 19 years, once reunited with its mother and father it was put to think about its future and since I will make to finish its university race him, since faltendo a semester to finish its studies to him in of the race of Businesses, it was deported.

"I believe that I am going to finish the classes that I need by Internet and because we are going away to be here because it is the month near which I know", said to Friday Paola in interview after going to the consulate of the United States in Tijuana.

"I already went to ask and they said to me that I am not going to be able to return but within 10 years", the student says.

THIS PODRIA TO BE ITS HISTORY
    Paola arrived at the United States in company from his parents, Maria de Jesus and Guillermo Oropeza as well as of his sister Claudia in the year of 1989.

Family, as many went with that thought was an immigration lawyer respectable so that it transacted its stay to them and it regularized his estatus in the country, but never counted whereupon it transacts would be bad fact.

"When she arrived to me my permission of work by a year we were with the lawyer to thank to him and she herself was surprised, until reviewed the card well", comments Guillermo Oropeza, father of Paola.

"We renewed several times the permission until the letter arrived to us from the appointment in Los Angeles", the gentleman adds. Once with the migratory authorities, the agent whom she reviewed his request of legalization did the question to them that would change everything.

"We arrived and to me it asks ` that a person of the Mexican government this looking for to kill it? ', I said to him that no, that that was not certain, but because she was what put the lawyer in the papers", said Mr. Oropeza to whom after clarifying the situation they explained to him that to the Mexicans the political asylum is not granted to them.

"They said to Us that we had ourselves to leave the country but said to them that to Paola it needed three months to finish the secondary one and gave we permission to have left to us, but they did not remove to us until now", said Guillermo.

http://diariosandiego.com/bin/articulos.cgi?ID=42791
    Wolves Travel In Packs

Comment

Originally posted by Someone12:
      a round of applause for ICE as they round up deportees....and a round of applause for Beverly...and a Bronx cheer for Jake01, the visa waiver cheat.
      Someone12, try speaking the Queens English, I have not got a clue what a bronx cheer is?

Also you and Beverly are very brave in saying what you do behind your computer, have you had these sort of discussions in public with your very few friends, because I would love to know what sort of reception you get.

Comment

Originally posted by Jake01:
        <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ProudUSC:
        <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Here's a question for you why do you keep stalking me and trying to bait me into your irrational, baseless, combative delusions of grandier?
        Hey hjv,

This is Beverly's standard response when she is challenged. No worries, with so many of us so-called stalkers, you are in good company! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I thought our dear Bev was a lawyer or has implied she works in that area, well if she finds the time to post on here as much as she does, she can't have many clients, she has probably scared them all away!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

If I'm not mistaken in one of her previous posts she said she is a legal assistant. Probably a receptionist/clerk, or the like of I guess, using the computer on company time! Tsk-tsk!!

Comment

one way to creat a Bronx cheer....press the palm of your hand to your mouth, blow firmly.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Someone12:
            a round of applause for ICE as they round up deportees....and a round of applause for Beverly...and a Bronx cheer for Jake01, the visa waiver cheat.
            Someone12, try speaking the Queens English, I have not got a clue what a bronx cheer is?

Also you and Beverly are very brave in saying what you do behind your computer, have you had these sort of discussions in public with your very few friends, because I would love to know what sort of reception you get. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ha . . you are obviously in oblivion in terms of what the majority of Americans think about Visa cheats and mail order citizenship brides such as yourself. Otherwise you would have enough sense to not make a idiotic comment such as this one.

Oh and BTW your illegal alien cyberspace buddies Fake USC and the illegal alien explora aren't exactly model company by immigration standards, not even in cyberspace. As a visitor in my country you may want to keep that in mind.

That being said I doubt my employer would give a rats behind what any of you criminals said or think about me.

Mkay? . . .
            Wolves Travel In Packs

Comment

He wouldn't care what we say or think but he might want you to keep your fingers off the keyboard while you're on the clock.

Mkay? Is that part of your office phone etiquette?

Ooops! I forgot. You have Hooked on Phonics to thank for the pronunciation, Kelly Girl.

Comment

Originally posted by explora:
                He wouldn't care what we say or think but he might want you to keep your fingers off the keyboard while you're on the clock.

Mkay? Is that part of your office phone etiquette?

Ooops! I forgot. You have Hooked on Phonics to thank for the pronunciation, Kelly Girl.
                You'd lose your deteriorated brain celled illegal alien mind if you knew where/who I worked for and how much money I made.

Boy lamigra must be getting hot where you live I notice you are only crawling out of your manhole at night to stalk and harrass people these days.
                Wolves Travel In Packs

Comment

Originally posted by Beverly:
                  <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Jake01:
                  <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Someone12:

Also you and Beverly are very brave in saying what you do behind your computer, have you had these sort of discussions in public with your very few friends, because I would love to know what sort of reception you get. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ha . . you are obviously in oblivion in terms of what the majority of Americans think about Visa cheats and mail order citizenship brides such as yourself. Otherwise you would have enough sense to not make a idiotic comment such as this one.

Oh and BTW your illegal alien cyberspace buddies Fake USC and the illegal alien explora aren't exactly model company by immigration standards, not even in cyberspace. As a visitor in my country you may want to keep that in mind.

That being said I doubt my employer would give a rats behind what any of you criminals said or think about me.

Mkay? . . . </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Didn't you know Bev, my husband got the phone number to mailorder brides from SOM, he just didn't fancy a russian.

by the way, I speak English, what the hell is M'kay, must be some jumped up slang you made up.

you say you walked with Dr King, I beleive he was a religious person, (sorry dont know too much about American History, as we had alot more history to learn back home of our own Country) so tell me BEV dear, are you religious, have you come across "he who has not sinned cast the first stone" I probably havent got that right, so dont try correcting me, Im not a religious person.

You just like attacking people with you small mindedness, but when they retaliate you dont like it, now I understand why Iperson said what she said, you try to push people to far, when they react you dont like it.

All I have said about you, is that you are full of hatred, and probably scare your clients away. look what you have thrown at me. just keep pushing lady!!!

Comment

Tell us about your work. Is it for the government as a toxic waste dump?

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Beverly:
                      <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Jake01:

Hail hail the gangs all here what the hell do I care, see you tommorrow stalkers, try not to do anything to get deported over night Mkay . . . . lol

Mkay? . . . </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Didn't you know Bev, my husband got the phone number to mailorder brides from SOM, he just didn't fancy a russian.

by the way, I speak English, what the hell is M'kay, must be some jumped up slang you made up.

you say you walked with Dr King, I beleive he was a religious person, (sorry dont know too much about American History, as we had alot more history to learn back home of our own Country) so tell me BEV dear, are you religious, have you come across "he who has not sinned cast the first stone" I probably havent got that right, so dont try correcting me, Im not a religious person. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
                      Wolves Travel In Packs

Comment

It must be hard not being your usual self. Don't burst an artery! Check your blood pressure NOW!!

Comment

now that was funny Explora!!!! can you imagine, or am I missing something here Dear Bev is lost for words....

And can someone enlighten me ... what is Mkay

Comment

I take it from her spellings of many words that she's unable to pronounce and spell a lot of words correctly. I can only ascertain it's from using Hooked On Phonics. There's no telling what's she's trying to convey. Can you imagine her speaking on an office phone? I'd probably have to ask to speak with somebody else because of not being able to understand her. (lol)

Bless her heart. Yes, at a loss for words. Imagine that. Somebody might need to call 911 for an ambulance.

Jake, she probably doesn't even know herself! Lunar Tick Lingo.

Comment

Come on, Beverly, you can do better than this! After all, aren't you the authority on immigration law?

Comment

Explora.. I love your way with words ..lunar tick lingo LOL!!!!

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation