Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I love America

my wife and i are illegal aliens who have overstayed our tourist visas for 25 years.

even though we were born in india in the 1950s, america is now our home sweet home.

we love america with all our hearts and souls.

hopefully we will be legal again someday soon.

we pray to God that we will.

Amen.

my wife and i are illegal aliens who have overstayed our tourist visas for 25 years.

even though we were born in india in the 1950s, america is now our home sweet home.

we love america with all our hearts and souls.

hopefully we will be legal again someday soon.

we pray to God that we will.

Amen.

Comment

1. How about 82 Amnesty?
      Wasn't it 23 years ago?
      Why didn't you apply?

2. At least 8 mln illegal immigrants will be amnestied and legalized in about 10 years from now.
      No Guest Workers, but they are all going to receive GC, almost immediately , as soon as they apply for it

Peculiarity of American Politics is that 180 degree swings at the end of the cycle are usual things here:
      which means as much as you are wilified today, so much more your children/grandchildren will be praised and given all the preferences that even WASPs won't dream of tomorrow

Some day very same people who 24/7 bash you now will tremble from fear of DOJ to offend you, right or wrong won't matter

It's not about common sense;
      It's all about blind passions, it's all about politics

It's all too silly

Comment

i don't know

Comment

Hoping and wishing is nice...We hope that tomorrow will be a sunny day, we hope that we will meet our best half soon, we hope for many things...But Sir, you must work. Hope is nice. Having dreams is healthy, but action is imperative if you want to see results.

Get to work, research legal ways to gain a status, talk to lawyers. I sure hope you are doing something. I love this beautiful country as well, and that's why I am doing my best to become its Citizen to serve it and its honorable citizens even more.

Good luck to you and to your wife Sir.
          America is prosperous because America is an optimistic nation. America is America because we are a nation of immigrants.

Comment

If you love America so much, why have you been disrespecting our laws each and every day? Why did you lie to our embassy more than 20 years ago when asking for a tourist visa? Why did you lie to our border folks when you arrived more than 20 years ago? Is this how Indians show love and respect for a country, by scamming visas, and violating our labor/visa and tax laws? Wow. Some respect. Some love.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation