Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• K3 interview

My husband is in Pakistan. We had our 1st interview at the embassy on October 7, 2004. At this time we were told that they had to check on his divorce to be sure it was legal and also to check our marraige certificate to be sure we were legally married. They told us this would take 45 days. Well, we finnally received notice after many emails back and forth telling us they were still conducting security clearance, that on June 2, 2005 (237 days from 1st interview!) that he should go to embassy to review his immigrant status. I emailed the embassy to ask if there were any more fees to be paid and they said just to bring $45 for fee.

After research I think this is for a new fee they instituted for visa security surcharge.
    Can anyone tell me if they think he will finally get his Visa??? We applied for K3 and also did the I 130. The embassy in Islamabad has both sets of forms and all fees needed have been paid.
    Any advice? Thoughts on what we can expect on June 2nd?

My husband is in Pakistan. We had our 1st interview at the embassy on October 7, 2004. At this time we were told that they had to check on his divorce to be sure it was legal and also to check our marraige certificate to be sure we were legally married. They told us this would take 45 days. Well, we finnally received notice after many emails back and forth telling us they were still conducting security clearance, that on June 2, 2005 (237 days from 1st interview!) that he should go to embassy to review his immigrant status. I emailed the embassy to ask if there were any more fees to be paid and they said just to bring $45 for fee.

After research I think this is for a new fee they instituted for visa security surcharge.
    Can anyone tell me if they think he will finally get his Visa??? We applied for K3 and also did the I 130. The embassy in Islamabad has both sets of forms and all fees needed have been paid.
    Any advice? Thoughts on what we can expect on June 2nd?

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation