Stand Up And Fight

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hypocritical Fox news (what a surprise!)

http://www.thedailyshow.com/video/index.jhtml?videoId=1...ah-palin-gender-card
    "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by olalala:
      FIGHT, doesnt fits McCain energy
      He's too old! He took Palin for his VP
      to do all the nagging lol </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Didn't you see Rocky Balboa????

Life

Comment

LeGaLlY, wE ArE PuTtInG OuRsElVeS HoPeLeSsLy iN ThE WrOnG, bUt i tHiNk tHaT It iS WoRtH It.
        Everything comes in circles ....... The old wheel turns, and the same spoke comes up. It's all been done before, and will be again.

Comment

There's still 2 months to go Davdah. Don't count your chickens before they hatch. Obama WILL make a comeback once people realise how much of a right wing nutter McPalin is.
          "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by iperson:
            <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Kollerkrot:

I actually would have liked the words: "E PLURIBUS UNUM" on that structure. That would have been so cool and so befitting! Why didn't they ask me. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I agree Koller. Somehow it escaped everyone that the reason the Greek columns were there is because it was the Democratic Convention, not any other, and why? Because if republicans learned history (which they don't), they'd know democracy was born in Greece. Duh!
            I haven't heard one person state that simple fact. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
            IP,
            "E PLURIBUS UNUM" is Latin meaning out of many, one. It is similar to Sen Obama's campaign slogan of being "a uniter, not a divider." Not your attempt to think a group you despise does not know history. However, by your post, you have shown complete contempt and ignorance of American Presidential history, American history in general, and world history.
            "Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence." John Adams on Defense of the boston Massacre

Comment

...but Hudson, why would the critize it?

It can all be lumped up into classical architecture The Greek and the Roman style is very much alike because the latter is based on the former and there is virtually no difference and if not called Roman it is called Greek revival.

As with the language, ancient greek, remained Greek, wheras the Latin evolved into Spanish, and most of all the other languages we know today.

I too consider it ignorant for the Repubs not to make the connection that the structure was to signal unification.
              “...I may condemn what you say, but I will give my life for that you may say it”! - Voltaire

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by davdah:
                In short, she is a dumb a$$.

Not chickens Koller, Eagles! Looks like these two have hatched.

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

In my defence, Davdah, it wasn't me that made the chicken reference. However, since we are making reference to birds - please be advised that the Eagal is on the endangerd list, so it is not wise to count their c h i c k s before they are hatched.
                “...I may condemn what you say, but I will give my life for that you may say it”! - Voltaire

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by olalala:
                  FIGHT, doesnt fits McCain energy
                  He's too old! He took Palin for his VP
                  to do all the nagging lol </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

But that is the only thing he knows.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Kollerkrot:
                    ...but Hudson, why would the critize it?

It can all be lumped up into classical architecture The Greek and the Roman style is very much alike because the latter is based on the former and there is virtually no difference and if not called Roman it is called Greek revival.

As with the language, ancient greek, remained Greek, wheras the Latin evolved into Spanish, and most of all the other languages we know today.

I too consider it ignorant for the Repubs not to make the connection that the structure was to signal unification. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
                    I have read where Republicans have criticized Obama's speech and the overall Democratic theme of being a uniting party, but not the structure either in this thread or in the news reports. So perhaps you might want to point where Republicans criticized structure part.

As for language, Latin evolved into only Italian, Spanish, French, Portuguese, and Romanian. Asian, Germanic, and African languages did not evolve from Latin.

Finally, Greek architecture did influence the Roman architecture, however, there were other reginoal influences as well.
                    "Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence." John Adams on Defense of the boston Massacre

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by davdah:
                      The structure had nothing to do with unity and everything to do with self glorification. I'm surprised he didn't come out in a toga and gold crown. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

It looks to me you don't know what self-glorification is. How many times have we had to listen to McCain's POW-story. Here we have AAA self-glorification, or is it more to invoke the great sorry feeling among us? I don't feel sorry for accident victims, because accidents are caused by negligent people. This country already features a sorry-a ss president in the white house, we don't need another one.

Comment

There is a wee bit of a difference. With McCain he talks about what he did. Obama has nothing to talk about. It is an accident that someone gets captured? That's how you view it? Like a collision in the mall parking lot?

The two forms of building style only appear similar. The Romans made it a point to alter it enough to call it there own. Back then the column was an integral part of most architecture of significant size. The obabma stage didn't warrant columns of any size. It was done to make him appear something he isn't. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thats My Buddy!!! LOL.
                        USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

Comment

Who is Koller among these? Don't matter Davdah still wins...

If Democrats Had Any Brains, They'd Be Republicans

Democrats - Brave enough to KILL our unborn, just NOT our ENEMIES!

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation