Stand Up And Fight

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SonofMichael.:
    He's Elmar Fudd </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You got a problem with Elmar Fudd? Then you have a problem with me. Elmar Fudd is a great American.

GOD BLESS AMERICA AND ELMAR FUDD AND NO ONE ELSE !!!

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">McSame's voice is so weak, and his delivery so unconvincing, as much I want to like him I just can't. Every Republican feels this way, they just won't say it.

God Bless America and everyone else!
      SonofMichael
      KING OF THE UNIVERSE </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

he's old!! lol

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">You got a problem with Elmar Fudd? Then you have a problem with me. Elmar Fudd is a great American. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You nailed it SOM. Sounded just like him and with his age now resembles.

But who doesnt like Elmer Fudd? Even and Buggs and Daffy got used to him

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">You nailed it SOM. Sounded just like him and with his age now resembles. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thanks, that's why I'm the "KING OF THE UNIVERSE."

Never listen to that other "GOOFBALL" who stole my name. Go to Twitteringcows.com IMPOSTOR!
          The Voice of Reason

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SonofMichael:
            <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SonofMichael.:
            He's Elmar Fudd </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You got a problem with Elmar Fudd? Then you have a problem with me. Elmar Fudd is a great American.

GOD BLESS AMERICA AND ELMAR FUDD AND NO ONE ELSE !!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Be Werry Wery Qwiet!!!

HeHeHe... Im Huntin Wose wascawy Wying Powatitions, Waryers, FWodful Immigwants.... HeHeHe!
            USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

Comment

I salute you on this board, SOM !!!
              You are the second-brightest Star of ILW.com.

Sabuntium the Great, obviously, is the Most Supreme of All !!!
              Have all the good s.ex you can, in all the ways you can, for as long as ever you can !

-- Sabuntium The Great

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">I salute you on this board, SOM !!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thanks Buddy
                The Voice of Reason

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Thanks Buddy

God Bless America and everyone else! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Oh my. When did you change your signature? That is much better!

Comment

Proud that isn't the real Michael ID. This one has the period after the name.
                    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                    God Bless America - God Bless Immigrants - God Bless Poor Misguided Souls Too

National Domestic Violence Hotline:
                    1.800.799.SAFE (7233) 1.800.787.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Sprint_girl07:
                      Proud that isn't the real Michael ID. This one has the period after the name. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I should have know better, Sprint. Sigh.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ProudUSC:
                        <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Sprint_girl07:
                        Proud that isn't the real Michael ID. This one has the period after the name. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I should have know better, Sprint. Sigh. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

. Those Teeny Weeny Differences!
                        USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by MakeItRight!:
                          <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ProudUSC:

I should have know better, Sprint. Sigh. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

. Those Teeny Weeny Differences! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

It's Friday . . . what can I say?

Comment

I forbid both of you from discussing me or reading my posts or any topics that I start ; you are banned !!!

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by davdah:
                              Doubting Thomases, you need to put things in perspective. Don't judge McCain by the Vegas style performance of Osama. McCain is genuine where as Obama is fluff. McCain doesn't need to yell and scream comedic monologues or one liners. He speaks the truth. That is what we need. Not Greek temples and confetti. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I actually would have liked the words: "E PLURIBUS UNUM" on that structure. That would have been so cool and so befitting! Why didn't they ask me.
                              “...I may condemn what you say, but I will give my life for that you may say it”! - Voltaire

Comment

FIGHT, doesnt fits McCain energy
                                He's too old! He took Palin for his VP
                                to do all the nagging lol

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board