Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BREAKING NEWS: White House Considering Immigration Reform during Lame-Duck Session

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• davdah
    replied
    CIR

Leave a comment:

• OldE
    replied
    Due to huge importance of great deeds of gargantuan proportions that i must accomplish in years to come and due to overwhelming fun that limitless s.ex with adult consenting women promises me in the same timeframe, i must now temporarily leave this board.
    See you next year board.
    I will be back !!!

Leave a comment:

• federale86
    replied
    Amnesty is a dead duck in the lame-duck session.

Leave a comment:

• paul1
    replied
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by chicory:
    Now when they fail they will have somebody to blame. The Dems love the blame game. They succeed only when they can prove you that the GOP is The cause of your pains... But when they had both chambers they couldn't do anything. Has a lame duck congress being able to achieve anything? Nothing but to gain the perceptions that once reelected they will achieve something... They had already two of doing nothing...Why in a lame duck session ? why not in the past two years ? Hypocrite Dems they betray all the people ...Impeach Mullah Obama... Impeach Mullah Obama... Impeach Mullah Obama... Impeach Mullah Obama... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

In Democracy; we expect a civil deliberation of any issue at hand and then decide by concensus.
    The concept is lost on GOP. Only argument that has been "No". What is your rational? We do'nt know. That is GOP.
    Get ready to living with reality in all aspects of our lives socialy and economicaly.
    Before you say NO I urge you to reflect on it and do some self enquiery. It may be hard but itis not impossible. Now go ahead give it a try.

Leave a comment:

• OldE
    replied
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ProudUSC:
    You have no right to track anything, IP. You are an illegal and the USA is not your country. Please just stop. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

PUSC you eat s.hit.
    I can't fathom defending someone who is a straw man here , designed to make fukking bigots like you look less of a retards than you actually are, but your plain stupidity and arrogance are so appalling that i can't stop to myself from telling 'what a fukking moron idiot this PUSC *itch is!'.
    Don't you fukking realize that you don't control internet and can't tell people what they can or can't visit or post while online?
    What a fukking rednekk nazi fascist piece of excrement this PUSC is!
    Made me stand for iperson twice already, imagine that !

Leave a comment:

• ProudUSC
    replied
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">I've been tracking the Tea Party movement secretly on Facebook via a fake account, and I saw the rage and the hatred and saw how they were preparing to backlash this November. November 2010 was their only hope they hang on to all these two years of misery, having to live under a black president. They were secretly preparing, igniting the racist fire of hatred in secret for many months. And the anger burst out in the open in election booths on November 2nd. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You have no right to track anything, IP. You are an illegal and the USA is not your country. Please just stop.

Leave a comment:

• Terry Martin
    replied
    I highly doubt congress would be able to pass something so important as CIR during the lame-duck session. Lame duck sessions are notorious for getting nothing done, and I don't think this one will be any different.

Leave a comment:

• OldE
    replied
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by HS News:
    Politico is reporting New Jersey Democratic Senator Bob Menendez plans to meet with President Obama this week to discuss how to pass comprehensive immigration reform during the lame-duck session of Congress.
    Hispanically Speaking News </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ehehehehe

Inquisition would be proud of how some of these dimwits handle this immigration issue (i guess many of you remember the story of Edgar Poe's Pit and Pendulum).

While i beleive that Senator Menendez' intentions are genuine and he really wishes to pass CIR, yet, as an intelligent man he must understand that not only they can't pass it now but it's almost senselessly cruel to fool millions of uneducated fools who don't know political process and dynamics better and get their hopes high every time there is a silly, useless Democratic posture of pretending to be ready to pass something like CIR.

Now that elections are over no need to sugarcoat and defend Dems , who are btw hugely to be blamed for the failure to do anything even when they had filibuster-proof majority in the Senate, sizable majority in the House and a sitting President in the WH.
    If they didn't do it when they had 60 votes in Senate, fully controlling two branches and while on the waves of euphoria of 2008 what makes anyone take this talk seriously now ?

Hillary should have been elected a President!

All misfortunes of this country started when Dems electorate betrayed it's best in favor of a man whose only experience consisted of endlessly repeating "Yes we can".

Speak we all can.

Leave a comment:

• chicory
    replied
    Now when they fail they will have somebody to blame. The Dems love the blame game. They succeed only when they can prove you that the GOP is The cause of your pains... But when they had both chambers they couldn't do anything. Has a lame duck congress being able to achieve anything? Nothing but to gain the perceptions that once reelected they will achieve something... They had already two of doing nothing...Why in a lame duck session ? why not in the past two years ? Hypocrite Dems they betray all the people ...Impeach Mullah Obama... Impeach Mullah Obama... Impeach Mullah Obama... Impeach Mullah Obama...

Leave a comment:

• HS News
    replied
    Politico is reporting New Jersey Democratic Senator Bob Menendez plans to meet with President Obama this week to discuss how to pass comprehensive immigration reform during the lame-duck session of Congress.
    Hispanically Speaking News

Leave a comment:

• BREAKING NEWS: White House Considering Immigration Reform during Lame-Duck Session

Hispanically Speaking News
Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation