X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BronzeLady
    replied
    That's stupid. The processing time should be the same but I can't say for sure (SHOULD is the operative word).

Leave a comment:

• Mo
    replied
    Thanks BronzeLady

It's just when Processing dates for Local District Office are reported, they say:

I485 - Employment-Based (and then the date they are processing)

I just thought it only ment for Emploment-based AOS only.

Thanks again

Leave a comment:

• BronzeLady
    replied
    It's the same form I don't know why a local office website would say "employment-based" whichever type you file you will use an I-485.

Leave a comment:

• Mo
    replied
    The title for the I485 form is commonly noted on local district offices as "Employment-based"

If a family-based AOS is being done (from Family 1st category), and the beneficiary is in the US, and the AOS is "Family-based", will that still mean the I485 form for adjustment of status, or is there another form for "family-based"?

Leave a comment:

• Mo
    started a topic I485

I485

The title for the I485 form is commonly noted on local district offices as "Employment-based"

If a family-based AOS is being done (from Family 1st category), and the beneficiary is in the US, and the AOS is "Family-based", will that still mean the I485 form for adjustment of status, or is there another form for "family-based"?
Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation

Attorney2Attorney