X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Travel outside by Conditional GC holder

Hi,

I want to know, if a valid conditional GC holder can travel outside? He had over stayed his visa prior to issue of his conditional GC. Can he face problem at the time of re-entry? Does he need to get re-entry permit in addition to his GC?
    THANKS

Hi,

I want to know, if a valid conditional GC holder can travel outside? He had over stayed his visa prior to issue of his conditional GC. Can he face problem at the time of re-entry? Does he need to get re-entry permit in addition to his GC?
    THANKS

Comment

If u travel with valid conditional green card – u will be fine...

Reentry permit is for legal residents planning to stay outside USA for more than a year.

Don't miss to file I -751 in last 3 months from expiration date on ur green card...
      good luck...Pasha

Comment

Thank U Pasha,

I appreciate ur information. I have one more question to ask u. Is a conditional GC holder eligible to get student loan/fin aid for his Med school tuition fee etc? I know u are a Doctor & can give ur expert opinion about the reputation of Med schools in Carribian. In fact my son is about to graduate from college & his friends have recommended one of the Med school in Carribian.Which one do u recommend? His expected GPA is 3.25.

Thanks

Comment

Hi vito ...

I went to med school in Moscow, Russia... but I have friends who went to Caribbean for medical education...I m more than sure that ur son will be accepted with 3.25 GPA .... Just write me at poroxod@yahoo.com and I will ask my friends and give u detailed info on what questions u might have....it will be costly but I know several other med school / opprtunities where u can make ur dreams come true for ur son.... just u will have to wait little bit for my response though... Wish u and ur son all the best...Pasha

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation