Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Katt is Right- This is America: either love her or leave her.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Katt is Right- This is America: either love her or leave her.

It’s been a turbulent summer for comedian Katt Williams, marked with fewer laughs than his fans had hoped for (myself included).
    In early June, Katt was charged with felony intimidation of a witness after a bizarre standoff with a man on a tracker in Palmdale, California. Then he returned to the stage on the June 25th after a 45-month-long break from comedian, only to deliver a short incoherent performance. (From what I gleaned from a few YouTube videos, Katt says something about not being “African-American,” only “American,” takes his shirt off, does a few pushups and leaves.)

hs-news.com

It’s been a turbulent summer for comedian Katt Williams, marked with fewer laughs than his fans had hoped for (myself included).
    In early June, Katt was charged with felony intimidation of a witness after a bizarre standoff with a man on a tracker in Palmdale, California. Then he returned to the stage on the June 25th after a 45-month-long break from comedian, only to deliver a short incoherent performance. (From what I gleaned from a few YouTube videos, Katt says something about not being “African-American,” only “American,” takes his shirt off, does a few pushups and leaves.)

hs-news.com

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed