Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anderson cooper

Here's an article on Anderson Cooper by Michael Musto.

The CNN anchor gracefully lives his life while never bothering to claim he's straight. The child of complicated parents and a product of fame, class, and some darkness, he's evolved into a fascinating paradox who's reportorially fearless about everything but himself.

Lengthy profiles have been written about Anderson that take pains to not mention anything romantic but his ultrapolite routine makes the loosey-goosier press very antsy.

Of course, the more the fringe media want him out, the more the mainstream media conspire to keep him in. They'll even address his brother Carter's tragic suicide in '88 "” Anderson himself has discussed it on the record "” but not Anderson's sexuality, and Anderson carefully goes along with that proviso, preferring to cover rather than be the story.

Here's an article on Anderson Cooper by Michael Musto.

The CNN anchor gracefully lives his life while never bothering to claim he's straight. The child of complicated parents and a product of fame, class, and some darkness, he's evolved into a fascinating paradox who's reportorially fearless about everything but himself.

Lengthy profiles have been written about Anderson that take pains to not mention anything romantic but his ultrapolite routine makes the loosey-goosier press very antsy.

Of course, the more the fringe media want him out, the more the mainstream media conspire to keep him in. They'll even address his brother Carter's tragic suicide in '88 "” Anderson himself has discussed it on the record "” but not Anderson's sexuality, and Anderson carefully goes along with that proviso, preferring to cover rather than be the story.

Comment

I spend countless hours wondering about this

Comment

Gee, I have lived for almost 50 years and have never claimed anything about my sexuality. My parents were also complicated (they had brains and were human. I am the product of my own fame and I have class - I was also afraid of the dark when I was young. Do you want to know about my sexuality - Rolling Stone never did ask me in their last interview.

Who is Anderson Cooper and who cares?

Comment

Dragonlady, I wouldn't mind listening if your telling

Comment

how does ANDERSON COOPER fit in on this IMMIGRATION forum??? I love him by the way - he is quite handsome a real looker - is he ***???

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation