Immigration Attorney Conflict of Interest

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Excuse me dimwit, I have already told you that whatever information you got on the conflict of attorney is wrong and that you are wasting your time going after her. When one becomes aware and gain knowledge, they usually change direction unless they are dimwits. I am one of the leading experts in this area, breaking all records on the MPRE and you are insulting me by ignoring what I told you. Stay focused on your target, not the attorney.

What is not crystal clear about this that you can not seem to grasp?

By the way; WELCOME TO THE ILW BOARD !!

Comment

Some just don't get it. They think they are lawyers.
      Michael (Power of ILW)
      Supreme Lord and Chief of ILW.com

Comment

Sounds to me like you are checking into whether or not you can cite the immigration attorney. But nevertheless, You are in the process of annuling this marriage, and therefore removing yourself from his immigration case.In that event, your soon-to-be ex-husband wouldnt be wrong to maintain the immigration attorney he's been using, regardless of who has been paying the attorny's fees, since, as you say, he attended the meetings with you and is the direct beneficiary of the attorney's assistance.

By the way, the "card" you play can work both ways! Perhaps the reason your former immigration attorney did not proceed with your request to follow up with immigrtation and report your suspicioins of fraud, is for the very reason that she was already representing the interests of your husband!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by calicowest:
        Swissnut,

I have not began any process of citing the immigration attorney. Do you have information that I began that process? I was inform there is a conflict of interest, and with this knowledge I have became aware of it. I am not grasping at any straws or sticks for that matter. When one becomes aware, then one gains knowledge. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Comment

Better to make the attorney an ally instead of an enemy. The ex spouse will be angry, vindictive and irrational. The attorney can talk them into being rational and accept a fair compromise. But not if you act like an a -hole.

You think the attorney is the enemy; but she is not. Lawyers are prostitutes; they will f**k anyone for money and its nothing personal. But if you treat a prostitute with some kindness they will much more receptive and kind in return.

Comment

LOL!!! Maybe After 5 pages? the OP Will Understand!

Do Not Travel The Road That Leads nowhere!!!! Every Path Takes A Little Bit Of Sole Off The Shoes!!! The Narrow, Smoother, More Direct Path Saves The Shoes!!!!
            USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation