x

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Jake01:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Beverly:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by explora:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by mike_2007:
    listen,,this is free country and u can say whatever u want and i can say whatever i want,,and here is the deal,,if u post ur trash in one thread no one will even bother u,,but dont be posting this **** all over the website,ok ,,and if u do that no will will insult u..it's ur fault </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well said. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

BOTH OF YOU ARE UNBELIEVABLY IGNORANT. AMERICA IS A SOVERIGN NATION, NOT A FREE COUNTRY. NO WONDER YOUR HOMELANDS ARE CESSPOOLS YOU HAVE NO RESPECT FOR THE LAW. YET YOU WONDER WHY AMERICANS WANT OUR BORDERS SEALED AND ILLEGALS DEPORTED.

DORA YOU WHINE AND ARE POSSESIVE OF A THREAD ON SOMEBODY ELSE'S MESSAGE BOARD YET YOU THINK ITS OKAY TO BREAK INTO A COUNTRY ILLEGALLY? TO BAD COMMON SENSE ISN'T COMMON IN THE THIRD WORLD CESSPOOLS YOU COME FROM. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Just a little advise Beverley, and just as I said to S12 in previous posts... before you complain about other peoples' spelling, maybe YOU should start using spell check!!!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Oh great another illegal alien trying to pick a cyberspace fight and you can't even copy the correct spelling of my name.

You are in no position to give ADVICE when you can't even SPELL THE WORD.

Whether or not I can spell is the least of your problems. You need to be worrying about La Migra.
    Wolves Travel In Packs

Comment

Beverly, you're the biggest loser coward of them all - your sole purpose here is to hide behind your computer and **** with people here. Why don't you run off and get a life ya loser.

Comment

Bev*******erly

Comment

Comment

Monkey *** just proved us that she is able to drive a banana car in the states.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation