X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• x

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by mike_2007:
      or just wait until after the christmas b i t c h ...or do u have ur own christmas? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>\

Speaking of b-itches, you dumb bi-tch, if you learn how to spell I promise I'll try really hard to understand your poor spelling and broken English

Oh and speaking of bi-tches, I don't think your funky a-ss illegal alien mam-a would appreciate you calling everybody her name.

See you racist!
      Wolves Travel In Packs

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by mike_2007:
        illegal alian?lol,,iam not even in the country idiot,,i entered legally on immigrant visa and my record is cleaner than ur ugly face ..and i have my own business and i paid taxes in only 3 years more than ur whole stinky family have paid in ther whole life,,i withdraw my own application for admittion by mistake... and it doesn't really matter if i can spell or not,,this is the same excuse losers like u and someone12 always used ,,and it's getting stinky and old like u ..and u called me racist?who's the racist ?iam not the one who's been posting worhtless threads using the word(mexicans).so who's the racist? iam not racist and i dont give a ****t about race and colour and all this bull****,,i come to this country to create and i did,,have my own house and my own business after been in here for only little more than 3 years..but losers like u are the one's who get up at 7 in the morning to be in line to get food stamps and welfair...it's ok ..it's not sin to have it,,but not for lazy asses like u ..go get a job and life before u open ur mouth...and again,,i dont really care about the spelling,,i learned english in less that 6 months ,,and iam proud of my self..go get a life </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Okay Jose, sure I believe every word YOU MISPELLED IN THIS POST. ANYWAY HERE'S THE TRUTH ABOUT ILLEGAL MEXICANS FROM THE MOUTH OF
        A MEXICAN . . . SO YOUR CLAIMS OF ME BEING RACIST BECAUSE I SAID ILLEGAL ALIEN MEXICANS IS BECAUSE . . . . .? OH WAIT ITS A MOOT POINT. SEE YA JOSE I GOT BETTER THINGS TO DO THAN BABYSIT YOUR DUMB A-SS.

MEXICO CITY "” The Mexican government reported the results of recent studies on Tuesday showing that 68 percent of Mexicans who migrate or try to migrate to the United States do so without documents and 55 percent of them hire immigrant smugglers.The report, timed to coincide with the U.N. International Migrants Day, also noted that the Mexican-born population living in the United States from about 800,000 in 1970 to more than 11 million in 2006. ( Note from D.A. -But we are NOT being colonized! ) The majority of Mexicans now living in the United States "” 6.2 million "” are undocumented, according to the report, which was based on surveys of migrants and information from the government's National Population Council.Almost 30 million people in the United are direct descendants of Mexico's migrants, the report stated.
        D.A. King
        The Dustin Inman Society
        www.TheDustinInmanSociety.org

Nearly 7 in 10 Mexican Migrants Enters U.S. Illegally, Says Mexico
        Wednesday, December 19, 2007

MEXICO CITY "”

The Mexican government reported the results of recent studies on Tuesday showing that 68 percent of Mexicans who migrate or try to migrate to the United States do so without documents and 55 percent of them hire immigrant smugglers.

The report, timed to coincide with the U.N. International Migrants Day, also noted that the Mexican-born population living in the United States increased from about 800,000 in 1970 to more than 11 million in 2006.

The majority of Mexicans now living in the United States "” 6.2 million "” are undocumented, according to the report, which was based on surveys of migrants and information from the government's National Population Council.

Almost 30 million people in the United are direct descendants of Mexico migrants, the report stated.

In contrast, the report said the immigrant population in Mexico is quite small and has not experienced rapid growth.

The number of foreign residents in Mexico grew from 340,000 people en 1990, or about 0.42 percent of the population at the time, to about 493,000 in 2000, or about 0.5 percent, the last year for which data is available.

More than two-thirds of the foreign residents are from the United States, and many of those are of Mexican extraction.
        http://www.foxnews.com:80/story/0,2933,317404,00.html

Comment

just for ur info b i t c h ,,iam not a mexican ..u just made ur self look like an idiot </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hey you brought up Mexican not me. See you ILLITERATE MORON.
          Wolves Travel In Packs

Comment

listen,,this is free country and u can say whatever u want and i can say whatever i want,,and here is the deal,,if u post ur trash in one thread no one will even bother u,,but dont be posting this **** all over the website,ok ,,and if u do that no will will insult u..it's ur fault </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well said.

Comment

Merry Christmas everybody

Comment

s12,sonofmichael,beverly can go and s u c k my c o c k

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Babybeh:
                  s12,sonofmichael,beverly can go and s u c k my c o c k </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ha . . its so small YOU CAN'T EVEN FIND THAT LITTLE S-U-CKER, YOU WANT US TO HELP YOU LOOK FOR IT? OR ARE YOU REFERRING TO THE C-OCK THAT YOU KEEP IN YOUR YARD THAT YOU ARE GROOMING FOR YOUR WEEKLY FIGHT NIGHTS WITH YOUR ILLEGAL ALIEN COMPADRES?
                  Wolves Travel In Packs

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by explora:
                    listen,,this is free country and u can say whatever u want and i can say whatever i want,,and here is the deal,,if u post ur trash in one thread no one will even bother u,,but dont be posting this **** all over the website,ok ,,and if u do that no will will insult u..it's ur fault </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well said. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

BOTH OF YOU ARE UNBELIEVABLY IGNORANT. AMERICA IS A SOVERIGN NATION, NOT A FREE COUNTRY. NO WONDER YOUR HOMELANDS ARE CESSPOOLS YOU HAVE NO RESPECT FOR THE LAW. YET YOU WONDER WHY AMERICANS WANT OUR BORDERS SEALED AND ILLEGALS DEPORTED.

DORA YOU WHINE AND ARE POSSESIVE OF A THREAD ON SOMEBODY ELSE'S MESSAGE BOARD YET YOU THINK ITS OKAY TO BREAK INTO A COUNTRY ILLEGALLY? TO BAD COMMON SENSE ISN'T COMMON IN THE THIRD WORLD CESSPOOLS YOU COME FROM.
                    Wolves Travel In Packs

Comment

3rd world?and where did u come from mrs classy?

Comment

beverly: as you have no doubt noticed, mike2007 has an IQ that is less than 80 (on a warm day)...this tur d-picker didn't graduate from 6th grade...one cannot engage in a battle of wits if your adversary arrives only 'half prepared'....hey there mike2007.....your sis says 'hi' (she just landed a job as towel monitor at my gym)

Comment

S12,Beverly, my dear s t u p i d morons of the ILW show.
                          Your level of s t u p i d i t y really atrocious, I feel sorry for you pair of i d i o t s, you m o t h e r f u c k e r s will spend the rest of your life in your ****ing trailer m a s t u r b a t i n g with your v i b r a t o r and behind the screen typing nonesense f u c k i n g s h i t that has not even relevance nor coherent topic.
                          Do something productive for yourself and for AMERICA
                          Do something productive little pieces of ****

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Someone12:
                            beverly: as you have no doubt noticed, mike2007 has an IQ that is less than 80 (on a warm day)...this tur d-picker didn't graduate from 6th grade...one cannot engage in a battle of wits if your adversary arrives only 'half prepared'....hey there mike2007.....your sis says 'hi' (she just landed a job as towel monitor at my gym) </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Wolves Travel In Packs

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Beverly:
                              <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by explora:

Well said. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

BOTH OF YOU ARE UNBELIEVABLY IGNORANT. AMERICA IS A SOVERIGN NATION, NOT A FREE COUNTRY. NO WONDER YOUR HOMELANDS ARE CESSPOOLS YOU HAVE NO RESPECT FOR THE LAW. YET YOU WONDER WHY AMERICANS WANT OUR BORDERS SEALED AND ILLEGALS DEPORTED.

DORA YOU WHINE AND ARE POSSESIVE OF A THREAD ON SOMEBODY ELSE'S MESSAGE BOARD YET YOU THINK ITS OKAY TO BREAK INTO A COUNTRY ILLEGALLY? TO BAD COMMON SENSE ISN'T COMMON IN THE THIRD WORLD CESSPOOLS YOU COME FROM. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Just a little advise Beverley, and just as I said to S12 in previous posts... before you complain about other peoples' spelling, maybe YOU should start using spell check!!!!

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation