Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CSS/LULAC:Drivers License renewals-need advice

CSS got denied and I appealed to AAO..its pending..My LIFE got denied..never recieved the the denial letter...can't appeal it yet still pursuing...Now important thing is my Drivers license expiring soon...Went to GA DMV office....now a days you have to fill out a paper that said either I am a citizen or have any valid INS paper...don't know what to do...I came out from there....before they just renew it....I am in big trouble...don't know what to do....need some advice please....

CSS got denied and I appealed to AAO..its pending..My LIFE got denied..never recieved the the denial letter...can't appeal it yet still pursuing...Now important thing is my Drivers license expiring soon...Went to GA DMV office....now a days you have to fill out a paper that said either I am a citizen or have any valid INS paper...don't know what to do...I came out from there....before they just renew it....I am in big trouble...don't know what to do....need some advice please....

Comment

It's really sad tht you are going thru this after being here almost all your life. Anyways, Wht state do u live in. I believe if you take ur old drivers lic. and ANY doc. from USCIS, (notice of action, receipt notice of ur appeal) which can show tht u have something going on legally, they shd be able to renew it.
      Did u take anything w/u when went for renewal. Pls. advise. GOOD LUCK.

Comment

Pearl,

I am in Georgia.I still have my work permit that I got thru my LIFE but it will expire with in next few months.I am thinking if I used that the license will renew for that period(work permit expiration time) only or they will renew it for like 5 years?

Also whats the new REAL ID act coming up? Do u know anything about that?I heard that it will affect from April'08.Then its going to be more tough.

Plz advcie and thanks.

Comment

Well, what I would suggest, go ahead and apply for a work permit under CSS/LULAC catogary, now. And when you get receipt notice, u take that to DMV & they shd acknowledge it. Your life act work permit is anyways not valid as the case being refused. And as long as your application is pending in an appeal, you should have the same status as before. The case is not decided yet. APPLY WORK PERMIT UNDER CSS/LULAC. GOOD LUCK & LET ME KNOW.

Comment

whats the ADDRESS that I will send my CSS/LULAC I-765 application for?? DO U KNOW...please advcie.

Comment

You need to print the same application, and it gives u the catagories, I think its C(22) and then it tells u where to send ur application depending wht state u live in. Don't panic, all will be fine. Hopefully, this will work for u. Just let me know, if u need any help. When u get the receipt notice take that, and DMV will verify it and will issue a lic. to u. GOOD LUCK.

Comment

Thanks Pearl.U are very helpful.GOD bless u.
                Thanks again.

Comment

u welcome. I am glad that i was able to help u. We all need to work together to get out of this dilemma. I hope something comes up soon, so we all can clear our status. Keep me posted with ur update info. It might help so many others. Just don't vanish like so many others did. ONCE AGAIN, GOOD LUCK.

Comment

I will update my status. U will not believe that my kids are in college and i have to go thru this dielemma..very unfortunate...thansk again

Comment

Hey Pearl,

I didn't see any categories for C(22) anymore in I-765 forms.I think they took it out ...i see C(24) for LIFE.

Please let me know if u know any address for C(22) categories.

If ANYBODY else know the address..welcome to post it in here..we will apprecite that.

Thansk

Comment

I suggest going to florida, that state and some others allow I believe a temporary one year licence if you show them something is pending.

Comment

i think for c22 is lee summint mo ok mail box for css/lulac cases

Comment

hi guys lets suit the uscis all the cases they denied if we dont act now is go in to be late they dont want another court chalenge b cuz uscis will loose again i spoke with peter shay yesterday and he is ready for another court batle this time hes goin for the money all you guys get ready?

Comment

To Hard rock,
                              Pls. if you can provide the detail of your conversation with Peter Schey will be appreciated. How serious he is and when is the question. Also, wht number were u able to reach him, so we can all try and talk to him on this issue. Thanks

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation