Adjustment of Status While on Unsupervised Probation

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ole RN and ambercrumbly have this dog fixation...probably because they lost their virginity to one (or more)....

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Someone12:
      ole RN and ambercrumbly have this dog fixation...probably because they lost their virginity to one (or more).... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by lasimi:
        Hello, I need some help. My priority day is coming in the following month for a 2B Unmarried Sons or Daughters of Permanent Resident case. Currently I am on unsupervised probation for a first DUI misdeamenor. My probation does not end until March of 2012. Is it possible to adjust my status while on probation? Is this going to stop my immigration process? Please help. Thanks! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Rehnquist Supreme Court ruled that DUI is not a deportable crime.
        http://www.uslawnet.com/englis...ews/messages/181.htm

This being said, you would need to hire an immigration attorney who is well versed in criminal statutes or vice versa and have them advise you of your options.
        http://www.anbsoft.com/images/usflag_med.jpg

"...I contemplate with sovereign reverence that act of the whole American people which declared that their legislature should 'make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibit

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ProudUSC:
          <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Someone12:
          ole RN and ambercrumbly have this dog fixation...probably because they lost their virginity to one (or more).... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Comment

Undoubtedly, consulting an experienced immigration attorney is your best course of action here. I wish you luck!
            Always interested in the H1-B visa, the Eb-5 Visa Program and other Eb5 Investor Visa related issues.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation