• E.
    replied
    Michael - Quite Fishing
    You only make yourself look dummer than you are

Leave a comment:

• Mo
    replied
    A.D

I wouldnt mind getting all those things free - This is America afterall - in spite of everything else the government can do to an immigrant - in the end, being an immigrant is the greatest reward in life.

Michael - Go Fish!

Leave a comment:

• A.D
    replied
    Mo,

I have a very bad credit. My credit limit was over $40,000 + got food stamp + cash assistant + free housing + grant to go to school + Medical assistant+ eneregy assistant + student loan, and the only thing left I SHOULD get it free, the phone bill. By the way, i have free access to the internet. I know this is the tax payers money. Instead of using this money in bad things, the government should give it to the people they need it. Now, are you happy micheal. After all these benefits, my AOS got approved and my citizenship approved as well.

Are you happy micheal? by the way, i am not planning to pay any taxes to the government cause it is an optional

Mo, don't worry you will get your greencard

Leave a comment:

• E.
    replied
    Hehehehe

I can see your frustration

As to me, I prefer to enjoy my time

Leave a comment:

• Mo
    replied
    E.

You are right. I am just the type who cant put up with dim-witted individuals. He is a parasite to this discussion forum, someone should be doing a better job to eradicate people like him.

Leave a comment:

• E.
    replied
    MO,
    I don't know exactly what he gets, but it smells like a paycheck

And not the fat one, I must tell

MO, by the way, since you criticise Michael for being intolerant, why are you doing the same?

Leave a comment:

• Mo
    replied
    E.

That makes sense. So, what do you think someone who is Intolerant as Michael gets out of all this annoyance? - Is it due to isolation from the real world - and maybe this guy needs our help... and he just doesnt seem to ask the right way.

Michael may not realise his fascination of being an ignorant is actually due to upbringing problems - and he takes it all out on people.

I admire you Michael... I think sooner or later you will get what you deserve - its a mathematical fact - the looser always looses.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    WHAT ?????????????????? Bunch of pop psycho-babble

Leave a comment:

• E.
    replied
    Answer to MO:
    NO

Remark about Michael:
    "Michael" is phony man and here is why:
    He acts as he BELEIVES someone like him would, but he misses the mark by outperforming the person of specified type.
    Like old people outperform children when they asked to feign childlike behavior (this from the ELEMENTARY Psychology textbook taught in College).

He is so OBVIOUS that I have no idea why he wastes his time.
    Perhaps it's not worth a penny

You gotta either BE or you better NOT try.

PRETENCE is detectable.
    REAL THING ,as NATURE,is uncalculable.

Good luck all

Leave a comment:

• aceIaw
    replied
    It depends: if the case manager feels that you pose a risk of becoming a public charge, it can be denied based on this fact. As with all immigration petitions, the burden to proof otherwise is with you!

Leave a comment:

• Glühbirne
    replied
    No, but consumer credit can be denied based on BAD immigration status. LOL

Leave a comment:

• Mo
    replied
    Michael = Modern Hitler - only place you can express your ideas are internet forums.

I would love to see you out-there yapping discrimnation issues - you... rubber-neck.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    They should be; we don't need no deadbeats in America; I wish people would stop putting teasing headlines in here !

Leave a comment:

• andy
    replied
    no

Leave a comment:

• Mo
    replied
    Can immigration benefits (AOS) be denied based on BAD consumer credit?

Leave a comment:

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation