X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• templar
    replied
    It's clear from acvdab's post that the job offer is from another country.

And yes. It is possible for you to re-apply for green card again 3years later. Once you abandoned the residence, you have to go through the antire process again for a new green card.

Leave a comment:

• Kollerkrot
    replied
    Out of state - where? If it is within the US, you shouldn't have a problem. If it is out of the country, there will be conditions.

Leave a comment:

• acvdab
    replied
    I'm currently staying in CA, waiting for green card. Was told that background check is clear, everything is clear, simply waiting for them to deliver to me.

The problem is, i got a job offer that i have been longing for... however is located out of state. IF i accept the offer, i have to be station out of state for appx. 3 years. In this case, do i have to remove my green card application? Will i have problem applying for Visa in the future as the job require me to travel to State for short stay very often. and is it possible for me to re-apply for green card again 3years later?

Can anyone here clear my doubts? thanks in advance.

Leave a comment:

• acvdab
    started a topic Green Card - Need Adv

Green Card - Need Adv

I'm currently staying in CA, waiting for green card. Was told that background check is clear, everything is clear, simply waiting for them to deliver to me.

The problem is, i got a job offer that i have been longing for... however is located out of state. IF i accept the offer, i have to be station out of state for appx. 3 years. In this case, do i have to remove my green card application? Will i have problem applying for Visa in the future as the job require me to travel to State for short stay very often. and is it possible for me to re-apply for green card again 3years later?

Can anyone here clear my doubts? thanks in advance.
Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation

Attorney2Attorney