Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• need help, what to say in cover letter

can someone seriously tell,how to put in 1 -2 sentences why we got a divorce/wife divorced me.

In my cover letter I am suppose to write down in few sentences what happened and why divorce.

I just wanna have it short,honest and simple and in a way,it makes sence to the officer who reads it.

I mean my wife divorced me because she was not fullfilled with me anymore and wanted explore something else,and was losing her love towards me,and thought she might be happier with someone else.

Now how can I put that in a nice short sentence,without putting too much drama and non sence,so it gets to the point.So the officer who reads it understands it.

I hope someone can help me out here,with maybe examples how to put that down.

THANK YOU

can someone seriously tell,how to put in 1 -2 sentences why we got a divorce/wife divorced me.

In my cover letter I am suppose to write down in few sentences what happened and why divorce.

I just wanna have it short,honest and simple and in a way,it makes sence to the officer who reads it.

I mean my wife divorced me because she was not fullfilled with me anymore and wanted explore something else,and was losing her love towards me,and thought she might be happier with someone else.

Now how can I put that in a nice short sentence,without putting too much drama and non sence,so it gets to the point.So the officer who reads it understands it.

THANK YOU

Comment

THANK YOU
      You mean to tell me that after all the hassles your wife went through to get you over here, she got sick and tired of you and just dumped your ***?

C'mon!

Comment

believe me,i cried and was down...she was being hit by many guys at night clubs,when I was working...she is a hottie.She broke down to me and told me 4 months before our 3rd annivarsy she did not wanna be commit anymore and wanted to be free to meet others.I am sure,*** was on reason,because she wanted something new...i tried to safe our marriage of course.Because I do not believe in divorce and believe in commitment.I gave up EVERYHTING to be with her,when we decided to get married and me to move..I even moved and sent furniture from europe to here etc...anyway.Ironicly the divorce was final the same month we got married, days before our 3rd anniversary.So to me that was another stab in the heart.Before the marriage was however final,we were still seing eachother and I tried everyhting to win her heart over,and to safe the marriage...but it did not work out.I was so down.I could not even be at court for the divorce.

But now back to my question,please...what should I say.
        how would this be....

"After being together for 6 years, my wife lost interest and commitment in me and wanted to explore opportunites in seeing others. The marriage was dissolved on ******.

Is that alright???? should mention i tried to safe the marriage? or anything like that?
        Thank you

Comment

"my wife divorced me because she was not fullfilled with me anymore and wanted explore something else, and was losing her love towards me,and thought she might be happier with someone else."

What's wrong with being honest...........

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation