Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where to View Employer Filed Form ETA 750

Doing research on employer names filing Form ETA 750. Does anyone know if there are state or federal websites where I can view the completed forms? For my research, I am only looking for the name of the business and the state.
    Thanks for your help. El Ungaro

Doing research on employer names filing Form ETA 750. Does anyone know if there are state or federal websites where I can view the completed forms? For my research, I am only looking for the name of the business and the state.
    Thanks for your help. El Ungaro

Comment

If it's a Public domain record, you may be able to access it by directly contacting the concerned agency.
      If it's guarded by Privacy Law, you will be refused the info., unless you have certain legal credentials and purpose for access.

Comment

Sorry for the bad news but the information that you want to access and extract is being protected by DOL Backlog Elimination Center (Dallas & Philadelphia) website's Privacy and Security Policy, and it may never be available ever in this lifetime. Limited exceptions may otherwise be granted in cases where the Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) applies involving parties-in-interest requesters. Third party researchers like you may not be included. The most that you can get is the processing status of a certain case or cases as long as you know the Form ETA 750 case number(s) here.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation