Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks sanjay_hopeful.

There is a possibility of receiving an approved LIFE in your case.

Comment

I think its more like they have lesser case loads than their metro-cities counter part. The same can be said with N400 applicants.

Comment

I can see why USCIS is making a system where people seemed to be getting approved more often in non-urban areas. So I guess if you want to be a resident you should move to montana!
        Always interested in the H1-B visa, the Eb-5 Visa Program and other Eb5 Investor Visa related issues.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">I can see why USCIS is making a system where people seemed to be getting approved more often in non-urban areas. So I guess if you want to be a resident you should move to montana! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Good point, it also depends on your race. If you're white there's zero chance.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Reply

ILW.COM Homepage discuss.ilw.com discuss.ilw.com Immigration Discussion Questions on I-688 Temporary Resident Status </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

you don't need AP , neither you required to renew EAD anymore. you have I 688 , it is sufficient to go and come back. your new GC will come after a year or so.
            Its a discussion, not a legal advise..

Comment

Abercrombieoutlet.co is an ultimate Abercrombie outlet online store Abercrombie Outlet,Abercrombie and Fitch UK,our category includes Abercrombie mens,Abercrombie Womens,Abercrombie MENS HOODIES,Abercrombie MENS WOMENS HOODIES,Abercrombie MENS WOMENS OUTWEAR COATS,Abercrombie MENS WOMENS SWEATERS.
              Feel free to browse our catalog, save up to 70%, free shipping to worldwide.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation