Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need details about H1B to F2A transfer

My mother is in US and she is LPR (green card holder). She is here for 4.5 years.

In 2002 she filed immigration file for me in F2B category in Jan 2002. After 6 months she will become citizen. At that time she will ask to convert my catagory from F2B to F2A. The Priority dates for F2A are Jan 2002. Currently I am in US on H1B Visa. I am going to be here for approx 7-8 months.

1. Is there any way through which I can change my category for H1B to F2A (without going to india) as soon as my mother becomes citizen.

2. What is the shortest way to change the category for H1B to F2A asd get a green card without going to india?

My mother is in US and she is LPR (green card holder). She is here for 4.5 years.

In 2002 she filed immigration file for me in F2B category in Jan 2002. After 6 months she will become citizen. At that time she will ask to convert my catagory from F2B to F2A. The Priority dates for F2A are Jan 2002. Currently I am in US on H1B Visa. I am going to be here for approx 7-8 months.

1. Is there any way through which I can change my category for H1B to F2A (without going to india) as soon as my mother becomes citizen.

2. What is the shortest way to change the category for H1B to F2A asd get a green card without going to india?

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation