Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by davdah:
    Speaking of which. That credit card bill is about due. Dolly needs an overhaul. She's all stretched out. Even her ears! What were you doing, LOL...
    DONT Blame me!!! Som Had Her Last!!!! LOL.
    I Have been Worried!!! I Saw The Things That Can Happen! Please Dear Lord???? Not My BABY????

WHY???????? She Is Just Latex!!!!! Never Hurt Anyone!!! .
    USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

Comment

Originally posted by kmail22:
      Hello good fellows of ILW, just wanna share this good news with you. Remember me, I am the fellow whose wife and X conspired against alleging domestic violence as means to secure GC for estranged wife.

Well, just went to Court today for the settlement conference. Furtunately, the case did not have to go further to trial; I was granted annulment and the judge reaffirmed the earlier annulment that was based on default but was set aside on appeal by the defendant.

During the conference, I was offered about $15,000 to settle for divorce but I refused such offer and insisted on justice; Annulment.

The bottom line, I raised the argument that defendant missed the case mgt. conference (CMC) and the settlement conference and therefore, has no personal cost or interest in the case. The judge then took over and reaffirmed my annulment. Defendant was represent by a Pro bono attorney.

Thank you all for everything. I am very grateful for all your postings.
      Glad it all worked out for you, buddy!!!

Comment

Congratulations!!!!
        Has Been Difficult, Stressful, And Unnecessary For You. but You Are Gaining and Making Justice Work!!!! Good Job!!!

I Would Buy You a Drink, But Davdah and Som Cut Off My Allowance! They Said I Spend Too Much On Drinks and Dolly's! go Figure!!!!

Thanks Honorable member, I will definitely drink one on your behalf. Just pick the tab when you get your allowance from the Masters ok.

Just a note, my battle is not over yet. I will definitely make sure that JUSTICE is served on all concerned and I will post such as it happens. I have lost so much that I cannot loose any more than I have lost. My adversaries should be on the receiving side of my wrath. Thanks again and also to ProudUSC.

Comment

Kmail is very smart and makes the point that collecting that $15K is very unlikely despite a settlement. It would take decades and stress chasing it like a dog chasing its tail. Kmail did the right thing. Very smart man. He does not underestimate the lying cheating fraudster. These people stop at nothing !!!

Comment

Hey Sammy;

Has a VAWA application ever been denied?

Comment

SAMMY, I appreciate people with oppossing views or the "Devil's advocates" so to say. The truth is that the attorney for the oppossing party uses this site as well. One thing I'm assuring you, is that if he is on page 1 of the case, I am on page 10. She has a lot of catch up to do and it will take years for that.

That is the most information I will give out regarding this case. For the sake of others reading this, the money offer was 50% of my claimed community debts and the offer was made by the Settlement Judge. The Judge inquired as to which one would I rather have; the money if I accept the divorce or annulment without the money. I told the judge that nothing is sweeter than justice; that I wanted annulment.

Though, her attorney has previously made similar offer to settle which I turned down. She is an illegal alien, has not worked in the U.S. , does not have work permit, and does not have money except the $1600 she stole from me prior to her seperation from me. I bet she has ran out.

Comment

Originally posted by SonofMichael:
                Hey Sammy;

Sammy Appears to know all the fraudulent ways? yet represents the fraud anyway?? All about the mighty $$$$ I Suppose.
                USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

Comment

Originally posted by SAMMY:
                  <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SonofMichael:
                  Hey Sammy;

Hey Michael,

The approval rate on VAWA applications has decreased in the last two years unlike before when it was 99%. I think it's because of non-stop voicing out by some US citizens who were defrauded by their alien-spouse and also by some people who have raised their concern/voice on this law thru media as to how this law is being misused by aliens. Now USCIS do pay a bit attention to each of these applications but not enough to fret out the fraud. Also, it now does take a longer time to approve a petition under this law unlike in the past when USCIS used to approve it within 60-90 days.

Strange fact is (as per USCIS)-the women from Eastern Europe, Africa and Carribbeans always file this petition by claiming being abused when they don't able to get residency thru their marriage. Statistics on them is 100%, while the statistics on women from other part of the world on filing the application under VAWA is nowhere close to 100% whenever their marriage fails. In my personal opinion, this law should be repealed because it's being widely misused. There is still a time to make your voice heard on this law because this law is up for re-authorization next year. That means, if there wouldn't be enough votes in the Congress to re-authorize it, it will be repealed. And without going into Politics debate, it's said on MSNBC a few months ago that John Mccain (R-AZ) voted against VAWA....How true it is, I don't know, nor I hope anyone to make it a political issue.

Everytime a marriage fails, the alien-spouses always file this claim to get their residency. I understand and acknowledge that some US citizens do abuse their alien-spouse and take the advantage of their alien-spouse's status in this country, but the ratio on this is very low compared to how widely this law is misused. If Congress don't want to repeal this law then they should at least make the USCIS to investigate these cases very carefully thru field investigation before approving them than approving them just based on documentary evidences. Regardless, I'm personally against of this law and strongly support repealing of it because I know for sure that this law is being misused 98% of the time.

Speaking of repealing of this law then I should also mention of IMBRA. This is the far worst law Congress has ever passed...let alone without any expert testimony and debates. This law violates people's fundamental and civil rights as to how many times a citizen can sponsor his/her foreign spouse as it has limitation now...meaing an American citizen can sponsor a foreign fiance (K-1) only once in two years. Also, it's a violation of privacy law when this law demands American citizens to have a full disclosure their criminal history to prospective foreign-spouses before even start dating them. There are many more regulations in this law which do seem totally unfair and unconstitutional. This is the worse law I've ever seen Congress passed. I think people should write to each and every Congressperson in the Congress and should go to media to raise their concern and to make a request to repeal it.

http://www.iht.com/articles/2008/06/...a/hate.php?d=1
                  http://www.glennsacks.com/blog/?cat=57
                  http://www.pacificislandtours.com/imbra.html
                  http://mensnewsdaily.com/2007/02/15/imbra-time-to-end-f...age-and-free-speech/
                  http://www.latinlovesearch.com/faq.htm
                  http://www.rhrealitycheck.org/blog/2...son-be-illegal
                  http://www.online-dating-rights.com/forum/index.php?act...intpage;topic=1505.0
                  http://www.atlargely.com/2008/03/we-have-a-f---.html
                  http://www.franchisepick.com/its-jus...ts-just-lunch/
                  http://www.alarmingnews.com/archives/.html
                  http://freerepublic.info/focus/f-news//posts
                  http://www.truthout.org/article/in-congress-july-4-1776 </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Are just just saying this for the benefit of this board? Or you Full full heart, are injecting what you Truly believe yourself??? Just Curious????? You Know What You Are Talking About. Just Wondered How It Was Applied?

Comment

Everytime a marriage fails, the alien-spouses always file this claim to get their residency. I understand and acknowledge that some US citizens do abuse their alien-spouse and take the
                    No they don't. Mine failed but I filed under good faith wavier because that's what it was. I had plenty of evidence to support that position as well. And it got approved within a week of the I-751 interview.

But yes, I agree that that VAWA and IMBRA should be revisited and reformed as necessary. The USC should be able to counter any claims the immigrant spouse may make against them. That would only be fair.
                    "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

Comment

Originally posted by SAMMY:

Think yourself very-very lucky that I'm not your ex's attorney; otherwise I've ripped you off so badly in court jargons that you would have begged me to stop. Your money, witnessness and bullsh-it story wouldn't have bothered me at all. I think you know nothing about me to make such a statement.

Given your attitude on here, I've no doubt how you must have treated your ex in the marriage. I mean, when you can suspect me being her attorney and making a threatenning remark about bewaring of my license just because I said what steps she could take now on (which was just to letting you know as a matter of providing information than taking her side) then I'm sure you are a person who acsuses people and bullies them. Rather than bullying, accusing (on assumptions) and threatenning, you should focus on merit of the case. Go and learn when an attorney's license could be suspended/revoked. I think you deserve what happened to you, and I would really be sorry for your ex if she wouldn't teach you a lesson.
                      Sammy, if my posting is offensive to you, pls accept my apology. I'm not here to make enemies. I have edited my posting, not making it personal to you. I am not challenging your ingenuity or what have you.

Now back to reality. I don't ever for one day regret loosing the defendant. Again, I even pleaded with her to go. I just don't want to go into details here ok.

You made mention of using jargons on me if you are her attorney. Sammy, I'm not scared or intimidated at all. My record is very clean. Don't you think her attorney used such jargons in court. Do you know precisely if that's why I won my case? Communication is not effective when the person you're communicating with does not understand you.

Once again, I'm not afraid of being trashed on this site. I've been here before and I know who is who on this site. Finally, if my posting is offensive to you, pls. accept my appology ok.

Comment

I Like the New Direction this Thread has Adjusted.

Good Job All!!!

Comment

Sodium Hypochlorite

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs